Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)
Make a BG thread for gold based fish?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rizuzua

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:28 am
Could you guys make a page for fish that are JUST "lower" gold based fish? It seems a bit off that only those fish that you buy with a bit less gold are exempt. It'd be lovely for a thread for those that are just starting, but can't quite afford the higher priced fish...

I'm aware that you can't get tons of gold from these fish, but I don't see why that is an issue...gold is gold.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:57 am
We don't plan to, mostly because people want to grab high trigger fish tanks. Gold bought fish are not high trigger fish. So not that many people would play them.  

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:38 pm
Rizuzua
Could you guys make a page for fish that are JUST "lower" gold based fish? It seems a bit off that only those fish that you buy with a bit less gold are exempt. It'd be lovely for a thread for those that are just starting, but can't quite afford the higher priced fish...

I'm aware that you can't get tons of gold from these fish, but I don't see why that is an issue...gold is gold.

I will use this quote from ES to answer this: "the problem with making a place like that is that people won't play it.

If you have a list of high trigger fish, people would automatically go to that instead of wasting time on low end tanks that don't pay well.

It's like Having a website that plays free HD movies and another website has the same exact movies in low low quality. Everyone would go to the HD website because the benefits are better"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:45 pm
azndreams
Rizuzua

I will use this quote from ES to answer this: "the problem with making a place like that is that people won't play it.

If you have a list of high trigger fish, people would automatically go to that instead of wasting time on low end tanks that don't pay well.

It's like Having a website that plays free HD movies and another website has the same exact movies in low low quality. Everyone would go to the HD website because the benefits are better"

Ah...well that's depressing. Thanks for letting me know though.  

Rizuzua

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items