Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
Totally didn't copy/pasta my own thread from the Exchange!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remember to put a poll
  on every topic.
View Results

Titannia Atlas

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:07 pm
Nope! Not at all!! 8D

Also, this is my first post in a loooooong time. Sorry for disappearing on you guys. ^^;

-----

So I don't remember how I came across the little fellow, but he's been sitting around in my inventory for a long time. I was using him for an avi based on a character from Hetalia before since Flarn kinda looks like America's pet alien, Tony.

Right now I want to sell him, so I've been trying to find a price range for him on Tektek.org or other item lists. For some reason I can't find anything at all and the only other listing I've ever seen for him is in the Gaia Marketplace where he's listed for 3 million.

Now I'm wondering if SDPlus #031 Alien 09 is that rare an item or if nobody else is selling it.

Anyone know how much the little guy's worth?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:58 pm
Sorry, I have no clue... o.o;; WB though XD  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Titannia Atlas

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:38 pm
KuroAkaNeko
Sorry, I have no clue... o.o;; WB though XD

That's alright. Thanks anyway. ^^;

Oh, and thanks for the welcome back. :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:54 pm
I don't think he's 3 mil rare but since there's only one listing I'm sure if you sell for anything lower you could possibly get someone to bite. Depends. The MP is finicky that way.

I'd say try 2 mil and see if someone buys. If you sell it at that...donate? XP jkjk. I suggest saving it up and rolling around on top of it until something catches your eye.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Titannia Atlas

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:34 pm
dragonmonkey
I don't think he's 3 mil rare but since there's only one listing I'm sure if you sell for anything lower you could possibly get someone to bite. Depends. The MP is finicky that way.

I'd say try 2 mil and see if someone buys. If you sell it at that...donate? XP jkjk. I suggest saving it up and rolling around on top of it until something catches your eye.

Heehee, thanks. I'll see what happens. Those were good tips! biggrin  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff