Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Dream a New Dream (N'gombe and Nyeus]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image The pale female moved on silent paws, a skill she had only just learned. Necessity had been a very good teacher, and she had picked up the skill as if her life depended on it, often times it did.

She'd come to this hard and bloody Pride a true innocent, in every since of the word, now..nearly six moons later, she wasn't. N'gombe had learned the lessons of love, betrayal, and bitterness, and now she was learning that of heart break.

She'd been traded away.

Her freedom, that she had willingly given Noir, her Star-Born prince had been traded away to cement an alliance with the Pride who spoke her mother's tongue. She'd had no say in it. The Queen, Nyko...Nykon..whatever he name was, had simply made it so and now she would be leaving her Noir, worse yet...she couldn't tell him or it would cost the lives of those she carried.

The innocent naive girl she had been had shattered in that moment, and now, now she was lost, confused, and thinking that perhaps it would be better if she just told Noir and they both ran from here...

Confused and lost in thought, she stopped at the Entertainer's glen, staying to the shadows, though her moon born eyes watched the water of the pool, not really seeing it.

N'gombe Word Count: 936  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:17 pm
User ImageNyeusi had just watch his love, Tabia sleep, watching over her as he promised he would. His pelt allowing him to blend in with the darkest shadows provided by the lands. Only his ruby red eyes shicing through, like a demon in the night.

Recently it has been difficult to sleep, normally he would tend to lay around Tabia, his sweet treasure; but his ear began to twitch and looked up to the direction of a pale pelt, he could smell it was female, but in this pride that didnt mean anything. Female or male no one could really be trusted. He licked Tabia on the head before getting up and making his way over to a rock to observe. He was a bit out of reach from the ground eyeing the foreign body, a face he hasnt seen before; this only made him more nervous he made sure to never take his eyes off the target or off of Tabia.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:34 pm
The fur along the nape of her neck stood up, and her unfocused gaze came back to itself as she 'felt' a set of eyes on her. Fear filled her, and she found herself coming to her paws gracefully, the type of grace that one was born with, not learned like so many of the Entertainers had to do.

She bit her lip, and lifted her chin, a sudden defiance blooming in her chest. There was still time, the queen had granted her a few more moons, just long enough to make all the necessary preparations. If there was still time, she shouldn't feel shame or fear, not yet...not until everything was taken from her.

Hoping to hid the silver of fear that threaded her words, she spoke feather soft into the night, " Qui est là, montre-toi .." she whispered.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:51 pm
Nyeusi found himself climbing down from the rocks. Who was this female? He used his stealth techniques to get as close to the female as he felt safe. Casually glancing back and Tabia every so often. She spoke something he was unfamiliar with. He has heard such types of words in his travels through those 'spirit speakers', as he called them.

One thing he knew this face was unfamiliar, he has seen a majority of the pride and has yet to see her. Which made him believe that she must be an outsider. This pride never let anyone just waltz in, there was a certain manner in which people came into this pride, a way he experienced first hand. On his guard he approached the unfamiliar cheetah.

His eyes piercing her, "Who are you?" His tone was almost vemonous. He was concered with the safety of Tabia otherwise he might have greeted this female with a warm friendly tone instead of this cold bitter one he had grown. It was mainly a front, he didn't know who to trust so he simply built this boarder until he felt calm enough to let it down. "Why are you here?" He began to circle around her continoudly watching the female and Tabia, still asleep in the distance.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:01 pm
N'gombe was trembling, she could feel her fear slide over he pelt like a lover's caress, but she would not give into it, as the night seemed to take shape. For a moment, a brief heart breaking moment, she thought it was Noir, but as the shadow too form she could tell it was a cheetah not a leopard. One she had not seen before in her brief and lonely wanderings when she slipped away from Noir's den.

No, she did not know this male, and therefore that made him twice as dangerous. She briefly thought of screaming for help, but knew it would do no good, Noir was away on one of the many missions he undertook for the Pride, and others, the few who knew of her, knew she was his property. The thought brought a damasked blush to her cheeks, the shame of it all still hurt, especially at times like these.

As he circled her, she sat straight up, her tail curling tightly around her paws, her ears laid back and a glint of anger under the fear in her moon spun eyes, " I asked you first Mousier." He tone was clipped, her accent odd, musical all the same.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm
He ran his eyes over her before sitting himself a few feet away with a visual still on his pale purple love. "I am Nyeusi, The New Head Merchant of the pride, now who are you?" he hissed.

He smelt a scent that was somewhat familiar now that he was close enough, it was light but he couldn't place his finger on it. "What is your business here?" His ears laid flat and his eyes narrowed on the female. He wasn;t really going to attack the female just hopefully scare her to show he wasn;t to be messed with.

She had an odd tone about her voice, one he was not used to. It made him wonder on some level where she had come from. As a traveler for most of his life he has visited many parts of the land; but he has yet to come across a land where she might of come from.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm
" Je suis appelé N'gombe Mousier, and my business here is my own." She met his crimson gaze with bravery, despite the fact she was obviously trembling, " I have caused you no trouble, nor do I desire to."

The pale female stood her ground, her ears still laid back against her head, her lips almost raised in a hiss, " I am not a prisoner, for all that I am property, and this area is not forbidden me."

Not that she was sure that was true, Noir had never told her she could not go somewhere, he had just forbidden her to leave the den, and no one in the Pride had ever really questioned her when she was caught outside, assuming perhaps she had been given permission, or not seeing the delicate, petite female as a threat.

She lifted her chin higher, the faint moonlight catching on the finely woven collar she wore, the vine branches twisted into themselves, with a shiny garnet in the center, one each of her ankles were matching cuffs, as was one at the base of her tail. Whoever had given them to her, put them on her, had made sure they were as delicate and beautiful as she.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:00 pm
He quickly examined her before relaxing, but he still was on his guard. "Then i will not cause trouble on my behalf, i was just merly being protective." Nyeusi gave a quick head bow. "Excuse me if i scared you, i am merely just trying to protect my love and my pride." He glanced at Tabia, he felt a small girn tugging at the corner of his lips.

"If you are not forbidden then why haven't i seen you before?" It was a true question, if you wanted to be part of the Nera then you were either dragged in or traded. For Nyeusi it was dragged, damn leopard. When he woke up he was about ready to kill anyone.

Turning his gazed back to the female, she was small but he noticed how she wasnt afraid to stand up to him; this made his chuckle a little reminding him of how Tabia is. "Is there a reason out here alone or is that your business also?" His tone was more of a sarcastic tone then the venomous one before.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Her pale eyes softened, and she looked away, but not quick enough to hide the painful emotion in them. She had not yet learned to veil her eyes. " I wish you and your beloved no harm, Mousier. I merely desired the quietude of the pool."

She did not lift her gaze, instead she let it settle on the water in front of her, her voice filled with a gentle sorrow, " Noir..does not like me to stray from his den. I am his...." she hesitated, the world 'love' wanting to slip out like a soft sigh, as if uttering it would make it real. She had no clear idea if he loved her as she did him, she could only hope, just as she could only hope her leaving the Pride would save his life and his place within the Nera.

" I am his property," her voice whisper soft, barely heard as the words slipped past her lips.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:29 pm
He slowly walked up to the female and looked at his reflection. He did not like Noir but he also did not like to see a female in pain. He could remember the fear that Noir brought upon Tabia but to this poor female who actually was with him; he felt bad.

"I know this may not be my place to speak but a female should never be property, but a gift to complete you; something to treasure and cheerish." He smiled as he spoke think about how much he loved his entertainer.

He could understand why she wanted to be alone, he would too if he had someone so controlling as a mate. It made him wonder if he ever abused her. It was not his place to get in the way so all he could do was bite his tongue. "Well i will oblige your wishes and allow you your solitude. But if you ever need me i am always here just in case you need someone to talk to or anything." He nugged his head in the direction of Tabia. He bowed his head yet again before leaving the female; he didn't want to but he follwed her wishes anyway walking back to his beloved and taking a few glances at the female. He just hoped she knew what she was doing with someone such as Noir...

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces