Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Noooooooo!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:17 am
Iconic Boyz now has a chance to be Americas Best Dance Crew. I wish they were voted off... :[  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 am
Tell me about it. I'm voting non stop for IaMmE crew and if Iconic Boyz wins I'm writing so many hateful letters to MTV. I normally don't do that, but MTV needs to freaking wake up. I mean I highly doubt america really wants Iconic Boyz to win. They are clean I will give them that, but overall they need so much more work. I mean for the LCC (Last Chance Challenge) Iconic Boyz danced to a hit song and just added in some sound effects while IaMmE made something completely original. If you look at the past seasons you will see all the crews once they get to the final 2 and can choose there music and wardrobe they all did something original with the music producers. So yeah Iconic Boyz better freaking just come in second place.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:23 am
azndreams
Tell me about it. I'm voting non stop for IaMmE crew and if Iconic Boyz wins I'm writing so many hateful letters to MTV. I normally don't do that, but MTV needs to freaking wake up. I mean I highly doubt america really wants Iconic Boyz to win. They are clean I will give them that, but overall they need so much more work. I mean for the LCC (Last Chance Challenge) Iconic Boyz danced to a hit song and just added in some sound effects while IaMmE made something completely original. If you look at the past seasons you will see all the crews once they get to the final 2 and can choose there music and wardrobe they all did something original with the music producers. So yeah Iconic Boyz better freaking just come in second place.
I agree, they aren't very original.

Also, do you have the link to the online voting? Couldn't find it anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:24 am
Version Five

Vote like a mad man here: Voting Season 6  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:25 am
azndreams
Version Five

Vote like a mad man here: Voting Season 6
I'm planning on it. I'll vote 500 times a day if I have to!  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:35 am
Version Five
I vote all day long. So basically I keep it up in a tab and come back to it to vote 10 times then go do something and keep checking back like every 5mins to vote 10 more times. I'm going to make damn sure I get my votes in.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Version Five

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:39 am
azndreams
Version Five
I vote all day long. So basically I keep it up in a tab and come back to it to vote 10 times then go do something and keep checking back like every 5mins to vote 10 more times. I'm going to make damn sure I get my votes in.

That's what I'm going to do as well, heck, I'll even use my sisters black berry when I'm not home and then vote. I will not stand for Iconic Boyz to win.

I was really hoping that Phunk Phenomenon wouldn't get voted off. That would be a great show with the two crews battling it out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:55 pm
They so need to be voted off a long time ago. It seems they are just getting cute votes because of how young and cute they are. They don't really have that much creativity like IaMme.

I so hope that IaMme wins. I'm voting for them too btw. ^_^

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Version Five

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:32 pm
Squeakers1
They so need to be voted off a long time ago. It seems they are just getting cute votes because of how young and cute they are. They don't really have that much creativity like IaMme.

I so hope that IaMme wins. I'm voting for them too btw. ^_^

I would rather have seen the pole dancers come farther than them!  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:13 am
Yeah I would rather see the sexy grinding on poles too instead of the cute factor overtaking the stage. It's kind like Justin Beiber his music is crap yet he's SOOooo popular cause he's cute.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items