Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
thank god i dont work or have class tomorrow...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHAT THE ********!?!
  *throws computer out window*
  *punches monitor*
  *hides*
  *runs*
  *smashes head on desk*
  *laughs*
View Results

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:38 pm
cause i sure as hell aint getting any sleep tonight

EDIT: drag the link up to the tab bar of your browser, clicking/right-clicking>open in new tab leads to a 403 forbidden bullshit

theres also this, which i think is more cool than scary/nightmare fuel, and this which, while really creepy, is also pretty cool i think and finally, a rather calm mankey evolving into a pissed off primeape. yeah i would run as soon as the can hit mankey, cause a pissed off primeape is a thousand times worse than a pissed off mankey...

holy s**t the stuff in danboorus nightmare fuel pool is really ******** freaky, as in it makes the entirety of Junji Ito's Uzumaki manga seem kid friendly

here we have a Tonberry, not very scary (kinda badass actually), unless you meet one in a dark alley, then its pants shitting scary

JESUS CHRIST! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

these two arent particularly scary, kinda freaky yes, but also kinda cool

this is from Fatal Frame, and i have no ******** clue as to whats going on, kinda freaky though

there are some things man was not meant to see, you are significantly less likely to go insane looking at Cthulhu than you are this pic (actually, you're pretty much guaranteed to go insane looking at this ******** Touhou, seriously, why the ******** is this in the ******** NIGHTMARE FUEL pool? if you're afraid of clowns thats one thing, but come on, there is nothing even remotely scary about this pic (unless its because of the characters who are in it, in which case i honestly wouldn't know, having not played a single Touhou game) i also despise Touhou mostly because it seems to dominate most tag pools (seriously, go to the Gameplay Mechanics or the nice knowing you pools, about 95% of the pics in them are ******** Touhou)

not really scary, but freaky

anybody else have a sudden fear of mirrors now? i do (thanks partly to the movie Mirrors too)

a bloodsucker from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, pretty badass in the pic, scary as ******** when you first run into one in Shadow of Chernobyl

WHAT THE ********> KILL IT! KILL IT NOW!!

another Fatal Frame one, not particularly scary, pretty weird though  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:12 pm
Hmm . . . I'm not sure if I want to click any of those links.

Despite that, it's nice to see someone post something.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers