Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you done your good deed for today?
Yes sir!!
47%
 47%  [ 11 ]
I'm still looking for those poor souls to help!
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
I was unable to today, but I will 3 times as many tomorrow!
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:09 pm
User Image

Done something good that you want to be repaid for by the heavenly?
Post it here, and let your pure aura shine!

since many come to this guild to learn, it's not a bad practice to throw in some knowledge!

Karma : The law of cause and effect that applies to all of our actions and their consequences either in this life or in future incarnations. In Wicca, karma (both good and bad) is regarded by many as being threefold (in some cases sevenfold or greater) and is called the "Threefold Law" or "The Law of Three." Threefold karma works in the following way: If one sends out positive or negative energy by either magical or non-magical ways, this energy will eventually return to the sender either three times or tripled in intensity. To prevent bad karma from rebounding, Wiccans are cautious not to work any form of black magic or put into motion any action that would send out negative energies and violate the Wiccan Rede.

So basically summed up: What goes around, comes around.

No bad karma -- we've enough of that elsewhere in Gaia

I hope all posters get their wonderful 3-fold

Good Deeds for those who don't know:
If someone is questing for something, give them a little bit of a boost!
Random donations of old items can brighten someones day
Helping an old lady with her grocery bags

There are many possibilities! Remember, don't limit the kindnees to Gaia -- even though it's a good place to start!

Also, since this is a "Chamber" of Good Karma, it's a bit too one-sided. Therefore, feel free to post NOT ONLY nice things YOU have done, but nice things OTHERS have done for YOU!

Anything related to GOOD karma is greatly welcome here. So let's sprout some wings, okay?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:20 pm
I sold my Nitemare Scarf for an Angelic Scarf and gave it to my friend as an early b-day gift 3nodding  

x__CrimsonRegret

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:52 pm
1.) I donated a hoochie top to someone who had it on their wishlist.
2.) I edcuated someone on the various types of metal kindly.
3.) Told someone about the deeper meanings of tattoos.
4.) Updated the Legal Disclaimer. gonk
5.) Corrected the title's captilization. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:22 pm
Everyday I have to walk across campus, usually several times. Each time I'm walking from or to my dorm room, I make sure to pick up a peice of trash from the ground and put it in a trash can. It's my way of showing respect to our Great Mother 3nodding  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:09 pm
I sold most of my unused items and donated 10,000 to someone's devil tail quest (What can I say, I'm a sucker for damsels in distress xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:47 pm
I facilitated a drug discussion/survey today... even though it didn't go so well (not enough interaction). I did give some good input, though, in a discussion during my German class. We get to make posters like the Anti-Drug campaigns auf Deutsch now. whee  

Jameta
Captain

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:02 pm
I gave alot of people money today when they asked for it (okay two.. but more than none)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:41 pm
I recycle all my cans, though I don't get any money for them.

Also, I gave someone 3,000 gold today for a were tail quest.  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:21 am
I gave my brother a reason to turn off his computer when not using it, even if it's for a little bit.

I also try to recycle daily when I can.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:15 am
I tried to convince a Republican to not use disposable dishware and recycle. I think I failed though (laughs). Go figure.  

Starlock
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:55 pm
Starlock
I tried to convince a Republican to not use disposable dishware and recycle. I think I failed though (laughs). Go figure.
Sometimes trying is all you can do, but your efforts and intentions are noted on your character. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:34 pm
i told someone she was beautiful when she was feeling down and out. 3nodding  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:54 pm
Finished Blu's quest ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:30 pm
A lady was carrying three 12-packs of pop, and one split open. I, and two of my friends, helped her pick up the mess and carry the stuff to her car. Two days before, a similar thing happened with a box of water bottles to another lady, and it was just me there to help.
Not much, but something. razz  

Keistera

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:14 pm
I put my step-father on my cell phone plan so mom and him don't have to pay so much by buying TracPhone cards since he's a truck driver.

I got my mom addicted to Gaia Fishing to distract her from work.

And future/planned karma, I'm going to my friend's house (she's the captain of the privateer ship that's allied with the ship I belong to at faire) to get her faire stuff packed and in the car for faire and also help set up most of the camp before everyone else arrives since she's having health issues.

Last weekend I went to my previously mentioned friend's house to help her clean, cook, and bake for the brunch that she wanted to host on that Sunday.  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff