Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
rabid_sparrowhawk's land of annoyance Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rabid_sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:49 am
Fact: 'Western' Civilisation was founded in the Middle East, a place with more human rights abuses than my cellar.

Reminder: I'm a satirist, so if I offend you, I'm sorry, it's part of the job, don't take personally, I'm not picking on you.

Back to the impotant stuff:

Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Saiki 'Silentium' Petrovich Cazador
Job:Student
Fact: 'Socially Sadistic' - Enjoys paim of other but of an emotional kid, watching people become alienated from society, espacially when involved in it.

Abilities: A good student, good at languages and a fast thinker, he is good wth numbers two, while having a good figure, he doesn't do much sport.

Appearence: Sai doesn't need glasses, but chooses to wear them as they hide his eyes, a main part of reactions, the hiding of which he learnt from his 'freind' Sho, he normally wears a collared shirt and some neutral trousers, making a point never to follow fashion trends.

Character Biography: Having technically English parents, (his parents met in St. Petersburg in Russia and his father living most of his life their). His last name is spanish and can be traced back to a gurreila fighter in the War of Independence from Napoleon. It is probable his family left for England at this time, following the insecurity, they lived in England until 1967, when his Grandfather went to Russia for a job in teaching english as a Second language, to he thought, Students, he was actually teaching KGB agents, when he died his parents moved to Japan for his mothers job(in an unamed buisness). He has lived in Japan all his life. His real middle name, Petrovich is after his fathers best friend, Joesph Petrovich. At school his ability to 'read people like a book' turned into the ability to manipulate, the main case of this was when, at the age of 10, he was able to manipulate Sho to manipulate Jai to bully Rei, watching all three lives spiral down hill, was the moment when he realised he was 'Socially Sadistic'.

Personality: Inside Sai is always thinking about what next, analysing everything, everyone and making plans, but on the outside he appears to not care, this often drives people away and is where his second middle name he gave himself, silentium comes from, (It is silence in Latin). He is very annoyed when an analaysis or plan he makes goes wrong. Sai looks after himself with his plans, if he does what other people want he always has his own motive and he tries (and is good at) analysising and understanding other people.

Alignment: After causing the Incident with Sho, he commited social suicide, but he couldn't care less.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:50 am
Dracomon, a.k.a Aestus

User Image

Oh, they grow up so fast; normal Digivolve, Coredramon (still Aestus)

User Image

rabid_sparrowhawk

rabid_sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:51 am
Feeling: Im'm never going to the open university, their head of science commited a crime worse than [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] and then not [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] a [--Word-Deleted--]. I think that every time a scientist dicovers something, they should have the power to [--Word-Deleted--] in his [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--]-[--Word-Deleted--] little [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--], so he can feel deprived of the great wonder of [--Word-Deleted--] and [--Word-Deleted--] that give [--Word-Deleted--] their [--Word-Deleted--] and [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] to be insipered by the great rituals of [--Word-Deleted--] that the [--Word-Deleted--] set down but [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] had to smother under layers of so called 'civilisation', I think he should be denied the [--Word-Deleted--] of ever [--Word-Deleted--] and so [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] should [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--] [--Word-Deleted--]. Actually if this guy makes me this [--Word-Deleted--] maybe I will go after all!

If you want to know what I said PM me, be warned it's offensive to a lot of people, but if your a Pagan it may be nice!  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:10 am
reserved  

rabid_sparrowhawk

rabid_sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:18 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:15 am
reserved  

rabid_sparrowhawk

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:13 am
welcome rabid to the magical world of DTI,
((great a new member of the evil team))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:18 am
The Gamblator
welcome rabid to the magical world of DTI,
((great a new member of the evil team))

Could you explain our characters' interlocking back story thing, I forgot It!  

rabid_sparrowhawk

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:22 am
well to start with Rei and Jai were best friends but Sho picked on Jai and Jai bullied Rei who lost all of his trust in humans, you are Sho's friend, Sho was not praised for separating Rei and Jai and so his life went downhill, since you encouraged him to do it the alignments now are
Rei hates Jai who hates Sho who hates Sai.

Understand?  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:23 am
Well then... someone's made a friend... I'm -IEH- Liger, but you can call me Liger. It's a pleasure to meet you...

I must say, I don't think we have any satirist here, so I guess that's going to be your "position." rofl  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

rabid_sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 am
The Gamblator
well to start with Rei and Jai were best friends but Sho picked on Jai and Jai bullied Rei who lost all of his trust in humans, you are Sho's friend, Sho was not praised for separating Rei and Jai and so his life went downhill, since you encouraged him to do it the alignments now are
Rei hates Jai who hates Sho who hates Sai.

Understand?

Yeah, I'll do that know.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Well then... someone's made a friend... I'm -IEH- Liger, but you can call me Liger. It's a pleasure to meet you...

I must say, I don't think we have any satirist here, so I guess that's going to be your "position." rofl

Oh hey Liger, unfortunately rabid's joke style is unsuitable for gaia and also we may have a new bad guy  

The Gamblator

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 am
well welcome to DTI I'm Untias or Uni for short, I hope you enjoy your time here with us all  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:33 am
woaah rabid nearly 120 posts already, someone's been bumping  

The Gamblator

rabid_sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 am
I have an insentive!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers