Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 11 Open: 6/1 - 6/30 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:35 pm
LETS GET 45 THIS TIME.
We've yet to reach 45 applications.. lets make it happen!
:D

IF we reach 45 applications..
The prize will be upped to 50k.
The raffle will also change a bit. Instead of 35k and 1 letter it will become 2 letters. (No gold~)

• If you post a lot and then delete those posts you will be banned from the guild. This is a form of cheating.
    Please don't be a cheater. Cheaters ruin the fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:36 pm
Name: Rannchan

Quest: Every Blue Wig in Gaia

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

Still on Days of the Weak... Making progress. Finding a little more time to be on Gaia, doing some bumping contests for extra gold. If I can make steady progress, I think I can keep up with this quest.  

Rannchan
Crew

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

AB91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:46 am
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Name: AB91
Quest: Wish List & Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link:

User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I have been working a lot to earn Gold such as by playing Booty Grab, zOMG! and even exchanging. Any help is most appreciated. ^_^

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 am
Name: Heavens Paladin
Quest: Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link: DREAM AVATAR
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I have been doing a lot of Zomg, booty grab, and posting all over Gaia in several guilds. I just gave my money away to several of the more poor people of gaia and I now wish to buy some things for myself. Any help is appreciated.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 4,264,090 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Compass of Seidh 5th Gen
One Winged Soldier
Currently wanting "Compass of Seidh 5th Gen" =)

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:46 pm
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Mini Angel Wings

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am questing for Angel Mini Wings because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. Sometimes, I play booty grabbing. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:23 pm
☁ La vie est ce que vous en faites. ☁

Name: Kaoru Asano

Quest: Wishlist Items (currently, The Sandman)

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I work hard at earning my gold through Booty Grab, tekteking, and exchanging. I keep my quest thread as active as I can. Any help is greatly appreciated! ^_^

User Image

Kaoru Asano

Romantic Fairy

scottietrademark

Peppy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:38 pm
Name: Anbu Kira

Quest: Dante's Divine Verdict

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I want to get this for my boyfriend, ilkeegs, and I've been trying my hardest. He's helped me in the past with my own dream avis. I just want to return the favor. I don't even care about how you do it. I mean, you could tip a few of my posts, give me inks, or even small donations like 50, 500, or 1k gold. Every little bit can help.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 pm
Name: Nainai Kagoyuchi

Quest: My wishlist I guess. Going to save up and buy at once.

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm great at saving- but I want to buy multiple things at once so my list can finally be empty at least once in my gaia life, haha. I'm vending the heck out of rigs- so gimme some luck~

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100

Aine Ni Brahn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:54 am
Name // Aine Ni Brahn

Quest // Deific Templar

Quest Link // H.I.C.C.U.P.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Because in all my years on Gaia, I've always worked for what I've gotten, and worked hard. I've spent countless hours working in various shops to earn gold and items. I'll play Booty Grab until my eyes bleed from staring at the screen. I've actually spent very little time questing. Rather than asking for donations, I prefer to work for the gold. I can't even remember the last time I actually set up a quest thread. This would be the first time in years that I've set up a thread, much less actually posted in a charity. I feel bad asking for donations because I actually have the means to earn the money on my own, unlike a lot of people who don't and have no choice but to quest when it comes to more expensive items. So I guess what I'm saying is when you think about it, I don't deserve it nearly as much as a lot of people too, but I think for once I'd like a little bit of a break.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 am

Name:
        ePanduh

Quest:
        Pale Marionette

Quest Link:
        User Image

If I achieve this quest, it will show me that not all quests are impossible. This is probably the biggest quest I've ever done & that I will hopefully accomplish. >w< I've worked hard to get to my first 12mil (LOTS of exchanging) so I think I deserve a tiny push for my efforts. ;D

ePanduh

-Ohh Scribbles

4,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:57 am
Name: x-Vanilla Waffles
Quest: EPIC FAIL QUEST ^u^
Quest Link: EPIC FAIL QUEST ^u^

No one is really looking at just getting some lol faces now and then but bumping the thread. also selling some old items for gold  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 am

Name:
AnkeaEnkeli
Quest: Dream Avatar Items or anything on my wishlist right now I am trying to get Anesidora's Woe for my dream Avi!
Quest Link: my quest thread
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I hardly ever try and quest for something but when I do after I have reached my goal I go and start Donating to people as a way to repay people who have donated to me. Although I don't just rely on people to donate to me, I woke hard doing the little things around Gaia to earn gold as well this is mainly hours on end play booty grab.

Rhythmic Sound

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

Cescesar

Sweetest Loverboy

20,400 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 pm
Name: Cescesar
Quest: OMG Hat

Well, still at the same quest, doing it alone is really making it slow for me. I've been doing everything I can from zOmg, BG, and bumping contest. A help could really be good smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 am
Name: Darkness ll Angel

Quest: Gold/Wish List Items

Quest Link: cheese_whine

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I really find it difficult to make progress on Gaia due to the small amount of time I get to spend on the PC. Some help would be great.

Darkness ll Angel

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:42 am
Name::
Immortal Nobody

Quest::
Dante's Divine Verdict 2.5m//10m

Quest Link::
User Image

I randomly donate to other people or help them in other ways. I've also been setting goals for my own quest to keep me on track.

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff