Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
PLEASE READ ASAP. VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Undefined-Silence_x
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 am
Im sorry to be the bringer of bad news... Well actually its rather tragic. Its in fact more than tragic. Its horrifying, saddening news. Im crying just typing it.

It is unfortunate for me to have to tell you all that our beloved guild owner Conner Lovelace, has passed away. He had a small hole in his heart that overtime expanded to the point where his heart gave out. He passed away 6/1/2011. Peacefully in his sleep. I know that some of you may not have been that close to Connor, but alot of us here that roleplayed with him, were closer than just being roleplaying buddies. He was a dear friend to all and a wonderful person. He will greatly be missed.

I was asked by his younger brother, who got online yesterday because Connor left him the wish of telling his friends on Gaia that he would no longer be here, to spread the word to anyone else he had unfortunately missed. So I call out to all those who had become close to Connor and all those who werent exactly close to him either.. To post a condolence here and send a prayer for him. Please post for his memory... And lets try to keep this guild alive. For him.

Its horrible news but i felt you should all know about it. So please, post a prayer and send it to him.

Thank you for reading this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 am
To be absent from the body
Is to be present with the Lord
The dust returns to earth
The spirit returns to God Who gave it

We'll see you again Connor... One day...But for now.. Just watch over us.

x_Undefined-Silence_x
Captain

Bella_Notte2012

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 am
i love you connor im going to miss you, you were an awesome friend and a really good guild leader. i hope you find peace in heaven im really going to miss you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:26 pm
Wow that so sad. I dident know connor much but he did turn me into a better roleplayer and i give thanks for that.  

The_Foolish_One 102

KinnRedd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:44 pm
Ahhhh D: This hurts me so... I always viewed Connor as a brother type figure, and I loved him as a brother as well. He was a great role-playing person smile And I hope he finds happiness and such where he is... I'll miss you Connor. I'm glad I knew you... you were a great person, and will be greatly missed. -tear- ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 pm
eek I never knew Connor. From what I heard he was a very good guy, rest in peace Connor. Death is a terrible thing, but s*** happens. sad You will have a great place n the afterlife, and that I am sure of.  

alphaandomega1

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

AcesOfSpadezz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:33 pm
Connor was a cool guy, loved roleplaying, he tried to help and bring one of my guilds back to life, I won't ever be able to repay him.
Rest in peace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:43 pm
Facepalm majorly im freakin glad connors ok jesus i cant stand when people jump to conclusions  

archangelnello

x_Undefined-Silence_x
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 am
What are you talking about? Connors brother told me himself. He only got on once to tell everyone what happened. Are you assuming Im lying? Because that is horrible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:55 pm
hey listen im sorry i didn't mean to offend you or hurt you feelings in any way shape or form i wasnt talking about you i just meant people in general cuz people always jump conclusions with me im sorry i really am i really didnt mean to hurt your feelings i hope you can forgive me  

archangelnello

x_Undefined-Silence_x
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:01 pm
ok. u know what. im ******** retarded. ive been the victim of a really cruel prank. Connors brother lied to me.. told me he was dead.. and guess what.. he's not. Guess who feels like s**t for making you all think he was.... ME... You dont have a thing to worry about. Because he is fully alive. Me on the otherhand.. i think i died alittle on the inside. But no one really would give a s**t about that. SO sorry for the confusion. I didnt mean to make you all feel like that.. Let alone make a complete a** out of myself in front of an ENTIRE guild. So i apologize for that too. Bye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:03 pm
hey theres no need for you to beat yourself up its not your fault its not right that some one would lie like that to you you had no way of knowing its not your fault  

archangelnello

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:41 am
Wow.. had me in tears too.. for nothing. Cool prank. Cooool. Here I was regretting my absence.. Anyways, I'm back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 am
jeez im sorry.. i already stated it wasnt my ******** fault. you dont need to make me feel like s**t.  

x_Undefined-Silence_x
Captain

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:30 pm
Oh dude I know! I didn't mean you! I was referring to his brother.. I'm sorry I didn't mean you, I know its not your fault at all.  
Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games