Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:20 pm
The place where saiyans who serve Empress Dee go to die from a fatal sickness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the coldest places the castle had to offer. And though she knew she was going to die soon, she was warmed to see that Prince Vegeta and the new-comer Terry Bogard was going to be dying along side her.

She looked over to Prince Vegeta and said, "If there was anyone who I would rather die beside, its you, Vegeta. I guess I made your father proud right to the very end. Sorry I could protect us this time. That blasted Dodoria actually wins...it sucks. I guess my plan backfired. Sorry about that, sire."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:38 am
A few moments passed when a stranger walked to the see through doors and stopped. He then turned on his scouter and hooked it to the comm link on the wall. Now he could talk and hear those who were about to die. " Its really quite sad isn't it? " The masked man said. He was certain Dee knew who he was but, he didn't want to show his face. " I really thought you'd make it out of this one. "  

Surpreme Commander Senpai

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:08 pm
Dee replied, "Yeah, well, I didn't expect Frieza to sneeze on me in order for me to get fatally ill. And I am not the only one in here either. Prince Vegeta, Terry Bogard and Raditz are here as well. It may be a cowardly way to die, but you know, I am happy to know that I did my best to defend the planet and it won't be taken over by Frieza. I have faith in Trunks to rule the planet just as Vegeta was once able to. And if he has any trouble, there is always someone who can guide him properly. I have but two days left if that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:46 am
"Well this news might cheer you up. Kakarot has challenged Dodoria to a fight. And you know just how weak the pink behemoth really is. Kakarot will avenge within seconds of the brawl starting. " Lesune started to chuckle. " You know, it almost saddens me that i'm not the one killing you or your friends. " He put his hand to his mask then pulled away. He still didn't want it off.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 pm
"Well then, Lesune," the young royal said next, after a fit of coughing, "Kakkorot will be the next one in here whether or not he wins against Dodoria. Dodoria has a contagious sickness. This is why Frieza blew up. This is why Prince Vegeta, Terry Bogard, and myself are in here. And, it is also why in less than 2 days, the three of us are on a one way trip to other world."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm
"Glad to see that you aren't a total failure, Lesune. Heh, did my brother Tarble put you up to this? I have been wanting to face Kakkorot in one final fight to see once and for all who has the better method in saiyan developments. A lot is riding on this one fight. And so, it seems that Kakkorot will suffer the same fate as myself. How convienient. Go fetch Kakkorot for me, if you do this, all of your previous traitorships against this crown would be removed. Have him die alongside us. Only that will satisfy me now."  

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:24 am
" In that case, " Lesune replied, " Kakarot you can come in now! " As the doors opened an object that looked like a huge tube appeared. Lesune got in it, then closed its door. Kakarot walked in, obviously in pain from the sickness. " He already won your highness. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:29 pm
Rait came in from flying from the Palace to specifically see Dee. As he walked in, he saw Kakkorot and Prince Vegeta.

Rait looked at Prince Vegeta and Queen Dee "I came to see you two before you went away. I promise to look over Trunks.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 pm
Dee replied, "Stay here too long and you die alongside us, Rait. Begone with you, Rait!"

She then said to Kakkorot, "Have a comfortable rest in one of these beds, Kakkorot. Believe me, they have the power to put you to sleep for a life time. They are that comfy. Besides, we cannot be seen by anyone else. This is death row."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 pm
" Now that i have a clean slate, I bid you all farewell. And good luck up there! " As he was walking out he mumbled," I only wish I could see the grand battle with Kakarot and Vegeta.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 pm
Terry, upon getting sick thanks to Empress Dee and Frieza, went straight away to the death row chamber. Seeing the delightfully comfortable beds, he laid in one and promptly fell asleep. An eternal sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:05 pm
Dee had used her special sight from Death row to see if she could spot Zarbon anywhere. He was the last creature that she wanted to see before she died. She knew she had precious time left, so, she used her telepathy to contact Rait.

"Rait, I am using my telepathy to talk with you. Please find Zarbon and bring him to me. Make sure he wears the protection mask before entering. I must speak with him before I die. And just so you know, Zarbon may just turn against his former ally Dodoria after taking one look at me now. I have a secret relationship with him that Vegeta and Terry never knew about. Hurry with this task. You have one hour. That is all I can spare."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:38 pm
Rait had muttered as he was forced to clean the rooms in front of him until he had gotten contacted by empress dee herself. "Hm.. so dee finds me important enough now.."

He nodded and rushed to find Zarbon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:19 pm
(The post made by King of Fire acid has been deleted and the member banned for trolling)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out