Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] New faces (Madaha x Rahvu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 am
User ImageOver the past year since Madaha had returned to the Nchi‘mahadhi, she had learned a great deal about many things. She‘d grown fond of many of her pride mates, raised a daughter that had grown up and left the nest now, and worked tirelessly on the dancing that she loved to do. She had to admit, however - it felt like there was still something missing. She didn‘t know exactly what, but it nagged at her. Lately, she‘d found it uncommonly hard to concentrate on her moves when she practiced.

Today was ordinary for Madaha. The sun was high in the sky, and most lions were off hunting or napping in the full heat of the day. Madaha had gone off a ways from the pride to be alone, hoping to rid herself of all distractions and finally be able to get some actual dancing practice in. The air was hot and dry, but she was determined to either overcome her mental block, or find out what was causing it!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

Rahvu had been wandering from place to place for a while now. He didn't know where to settle in and call home. He was spending a lot of his time also looking for his ex mate but at this point he was starting to give up. It had been a while now and he missed her a lot and he needed to know what he was going to do with himself. He missed having a place to call home with the company along with it but for now he was just pretty lonely. He hated not having a place he really did but he was hoping that he found a place to call home. He told his children where to find him so if they were interested in joining him. Even though he was hoping that they would join him he knew there was a chance of them not joining him. Hopefully this was a place that he can call home.

He had been wandering pretty close to the pride's borders for the last few days now. He was really curious about the pride, he had seen a few members but never really encountered them. He knew that no one was coming home for him and he needed to find a new home. So for now he was heading toward the borders of the den once again and he was wondering where everyone was. He wanted to talk to some one and learn what this pride was all aboutso he could ask around and find out but for now he knew that hd had to wait. He wans't used to this whole pridee thing so he wasn't sure how this was going to work.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 pm
Madaha hadn’t been particularly alert today, but it was hard to miss the dark-colored male lion when she saw him off in the distance. He seemed to be alone right now, and though he was close to the Nchi borders Madaha also couldn’t remember seeing him before. She wondered if he was lost, and not wanting to let him wander aimlessly if that was true, she headed towards him, thinking to herself how she’d come out here to rid herself of distractions. That hadn’t quite worked out today, but that was how life could be some days.

“Hello? Are you lost?” She called, trying to seem friendly as she approached the stranger. Sure enough, she hadn’t seem him around before, so he was definitely not a pride member out for a stroll or hunt. “I’m Madaha,” she introduced herself, thinking that he looked friendly to her, but you could never tell about some males. Just in case he was a jerk, she kept her distance at first.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm
Rahvu was slightly surprised but yet glad to have found the company of another. A lioness. She smelt of pride though from what he could tell. He really had never been around many pride lions before in his life. He had ran into one or two however right now the lioness was a surprise to him. "Hello!" He greeted back trying to be as cheerful as possible to the lioness. He didn't want to seem like a downer for some one's first impressions of him. "Not really lost you could say."

He chuckled quietly with his comment. He really wasn't lost, in a way you could say he was. In a way you could say that he was vry lost. He didn't have his mate anymore and he was wandering around with out anyone else but he didn't have a home to be lost from. "I'm kind of wandering to find a home." He chuckled some more before nodding at her once again. "It is nice to meet you Madaha. My name is Rahvu."

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 am
“Oh! Well, nice to meet you, Rahvu!” Madaha replied to his greeting, all the while thinking that she liked his open honesty. He didn’t seem like someone to be worried about, and so she relaxed a little.

“So… not lost, but not sure where you’re headed yet?” He hadn’t exactly said that, but Madaha took a guess. After all, with the way he was traveling it didn’t seem to her like he had a destination yet. She had been there before - she’d wandered a long time to find her home again, but she had known where it was before. She may have wasted some time, but she always had her destination in her mind. “Well…” Madaha continued, looking over her shoulder, back towards the pride she had come from, “I don’t know if you’re looking for a place to rest but… My pride is good to visiting rogues. You could come back with me and rest if you like. And enjoy the music.” That was her favorite part, and something that she imaged few other prides offered. Music was something that set the Nchi apart as unique, and she was proud of it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm
Rahvu looked at the lioness and then nodded to her. He was happy to find some nice company he enjoyed when he could spend some time with some enjoyable company that was for sure. He flicked his hair out of his eyes before looking at the lioness and then nodding once again. "It is nice to meet you too," he paused before continuing. "That pretty much is the way I'm working right now. I really don't know where I'm going yet." He nodded at her a little shyly. At one point he was very out going and friendly however there was one thing for sure was that he was also starting to get lonely and it just made him sad.

Rahvu looked at the lioness and arched a small brow as he was thinking about it. "It sounds like a pleasant place to stay for a little while." He thought about it more. It was pretty true. It did sound like a pretty great place to spend some times because if he was there he could think about joining the pride. He also had a feeling he didn't have to sit around worrying about what was going to happen to him while he was running around by himself in the roguelands. That was for sure. "It really does sound like a great idea, if you would like to lead me up there."

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 pm
Madaha smiled, and for a moment she realized how happy she felt that he had agreed. She might have blushed if her fur hadn’t been so dark. She supposed that she did feel like she’d like to get to know this lion better, and was glad it seemed like she would get the chance now. “It certainly is pleasant,” Madaha agreed, smiling, “Granted, they are a little more cautious of males coming in than females, but if I come with you they will not mind, I hope.”

Madaha turned then and started walking, hoping to guide Rahvu as they spoke. “It’s not far from here, and if you stay a few nights I’m sure there will be an empty den for you to sleep in, and maybe the hunters will have brought back something by now that you can share.” Feeling excited, Madaha made sure that she didn’t walk too fast, so that Rahvu could follow easily.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:57 pm
Rahvu looked at the lioness he was very curious about her that was for sure this pride sounded interesting too and he was really hoping that he could possibly get into he pride. He was hoping that this could be good and that this could be something that he was interested in and could really check out. That was for sure, he wanted a place to call home and he was hoping that this time he could find it, he was hoping this time he had found it. This made him happy, very happy. He was glad that he possibly could have found home. "I hope they are okay with me being there." He nodded at the idea.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:10 am
“Well, I’m sure you have nothing to worry about,” Madaha tried to reassure Rahvu as they approached the dens, “I like you… why wouldn’t they?” She grinned at him, feeling rather confident. Sure, it wasn’t her place to decide if he would be allowed to stay or not, but a nice, respectful male like him shouldn’t have any trouble, she thought. She might also offer to show him their ways when he met the leaders, if that would help his chances of not being rejected. Madaha was a member of this pride since she was born, and thought that perhaps her word vouching for him might go a long way. They would see!

As the passed nearer to the dens, Madaha’s neighbors and pride mates could be seen here and there. Many stopped what they were doing to eyeball the stranger in their midst. Most seemed nothing more but curious… a few looked wary, but no one thus far said anything. Madaha pretended not to notice, and tried opening up the conversation again. “Even if you decide only to stay for a while, you should meet with the leaders and let them know you have no bad intentions here. They’ll probably be alright with you. Is that alright with you?”

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games