Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
New female pleasure slave

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 pm
Name: Vixen
Race: Shape Shifter
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Was abandoned as a kid(5-6) took care of herself all her life. Doesn't like to stay in one place for long(traveler). She likes to see new things.
She doesn't respond to beatings, if you do the worse her behavior gets. She responds better to kindness and praise. Master must train her like an animal, but not treat her like one. Must talk to her like she is a person.

Personality: Kind, patient, calm, wise, loyal. But can be the curliest person you've ever met if you piss her off. (wouldn't want her as an enemy... twisted )

Original form:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:31 pm
Viteni
Bio: Was abandoned as a kid(5-6) took care of herself all her life. Doesn't like to stay in one place for long(traveler). She likes to see new things.
She doesn't respond to beatings, if you do the worse her behavior gets. She responds better to kindness and praise. Master must train her like an animal, but not treat her like one. Must talk to her like she is a person.

Personality: Kind, patient, calm, wise, loyal. But can be the curliest person you've ever met if you piss her off. (wouldn't want her as an enemy... twisted )

Original form:
User Image

She is a good looking woman. She is just the woman im looking for  

SIGMA HADES

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 pm
SIGMA HADES
Viteni

Original form:
User Image

Are you still interested??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:02 am
Hamato Miwa
SIGMA HADES
Viteni

Original form:
User Image

of course  

SIGMA HADES

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:09 am
SIGMA HADES
Hamato Miwa
SIGMA HADES
Viteni

Original form:
User Image

of course

Cool!! Can I see a profile for the master you want to use?
P.S
I only do RP by PM's.....Is that okay?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:44 am
Hamato Miwa
SIGMA HADES
Hamato Miwa
SIGMA HADES
Viteni

Original form:
User Image

of course

P.S

I'm ok with it. I'll send the link through PMs  

SIGMA HADES

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 am
SIGMA HADES
Hamato Miwa
SIGMA HADES
Hamato Miwa
SIGMA HADES
Viteni

Original form:
User Image

of course

P.S

I'm ok with it. I'll send the link through PMs

Sounds good.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out