Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
JUGGALO'S DONT FIGHT JUGGALO'S

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainAmber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 am
I seen two Juggalo's fighting today and had to break that s**t up..
Come on.. were suppose to be a family not hating on each other.

Why are Juggalo's and Juggalette's dividing???
I hate to say it but we are and Twiztid even talked about it at the 11th annual GOTJ.
Were like divided into four groups now.(how i see it)
- You got the ones who think their the s**t because they have been down for like 10+ years.

- You got the new and 5 or less years Juggalo's who also think they're the s**t and that causes problems with the ones that think they are the s**t because they have been down longer.

- You also have the gimmie gimmie's who dont really care about s**t they just want what the artist have to give to them. For example the free Holiday Heat cd that they gave out for giving a toy and ICP's facebook page filled with "i gave a toy, where is my cd!?" "If i dont get my cd im never buying another thing from Psychopathic".. who care's if you got your cd or not, just be happy knowing you did a good deed by giving a child a christmas.

- Then you have the Juggalo's who are down for what its suppose to be.. for the family, the ones who dont give a s**t if you've been down for 10 minutes or 10 years and no matter what you they still got got nothing but love and respect for each other. This is the way it should be.

I dont care if you have been down for 10-15 or even 20 years you're no more of a Juggalo then the next. I don't really ever ask someone how long they have been down because it does't matter.

I know this might be kinda long but i wanted to share it. Juggalo's need to come back together and become a family again. You don't have to always like each other because truth is just because you're Juggalo doesn't mean you're gonna get along with all Juggalo's.. but you should still have nothing but love and respect for them regardless and a true Juggalo would return that love and respect

And thanks to all the Lo's and Lette's that take the time to read this. smile
MMFWCL! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 pm
What you say is true. I got love and respect for all juggalo's and juggalette's. Much wicked clown love.  

JuggaloGarent

Partying Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

robin banx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 am
well said! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:31 pm
I've been Fam since I was born, My mom made sure of that.
And Even when I was younger not once did I think I was better than anyone else. and I never will. We're a family, meaning we will have our little arguments but The bond will always be there.  

Depraved Jester

Scooters Toybox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:12 am
Depraved Lust
I've been Fam since I was born, My mom made sure of that.
And Even when I was younger not once did I think I was better than anyone else. and I never will. We're a family, meaning we will have our little arguments but The bond will always be there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:17 am
i go to woodrow wilson in virginia. just this previous year we had a brawl between a bunch of juggalos, and juggalettes over some stupid s**t. were supposed to be united. were a ******** family and a damn good one. lets keep it that way  

Zephon RavenCroft

Eternal Vampire

6,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mister George Kapland

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:08 pm
Look in your blood family. How many of your brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas fight?

Just because they're fighting doesn't mean they don't love each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm
Mister George Kapland
Look in your blood family. How many of your brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas fight?

Just because they're fighting doesn't mean they don't love each other.

Im not saying they dont have love for each other. I know not every Juggalo is gonna get along with each other.. Its more so about what the fight was about and how serious it got.. were all gonna have disagreements but it doesn't mean to disrespect and beat the s**t out if each other.
It was a newer lo tryin to act like he was the s**t and had some facts wrong about being down and a old school who got pissed about it. Their was no reason for it to go the way it did. The older lo should have just explained s**t to him and kinda show him the ropes.  

CaptainAmber

Depraved Jester

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 pm
Exactly amber, Pass the axe, Don't use it on your family.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 am
hear hear! i agree, we are supposed tobe united against the haters and s**t, ******** the world, not your fam!!  

MoonMamma88

14,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items