Reply ~Guild Ideas(for people to talk to the crew!)~
Hello fellow members!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight Peach

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:06 pm
Just decided to join a guild today and this one looked very promising! I just wanted to make a suggestion for newcomers like me. Could there possibly be a separate section for people to introduce themselves and be welcomed to the guild? I would love to get to know potential customers/artists!

Unless you consider the main section to be suitable for this. This is just a suggestion to keep a little order and possibly make new members feel more welcome smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:13 am
Midnight Peach
Just decided to join a guild today and this one looked very promising! I just wanted to make a suggestion for newcomers like me. Could there possibly be a separate section for people to introduce themselves and be welcomed to the guild? I would love to get to know potential customers/artists!

Unless you consider the main section to be suitable for this. This is just a suggestion to keep a little order and possibly make new members feel more welcome smile

great idea biggrin I will work on that!  

Aryachan96
Captain

Blessed Fairy

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

BeyondHype

6,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 pm
Midnight Peach

Sweet art!  
~Guild Ideas(for people to talk to the crew!)~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff