• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:21 am
2 pistols for the price of one affordable 9mm

$404
LINK  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 am
Interesting idea. I wonder if they would make a gas operated pistol with variable gas flow like the .475 wildey magnum which could allow the weapon to accept different loads from .22lr to .45. Theoretically it should work. Recoil operated might run the risk of being damaged by a .45 if it's made capable of firing .22 or too strong to chamber the next round of .22 if made strong enough for a .45.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Interesting idea. I wonder if they would make a gas operated pistol with variable gas flow like the .475 wildey magnum which could allow the weapon to accept different loads from .22lr to .45. Theoretically it should work. Recoil operated might run the risk of being damaged by a .45 if it's made capable of firing .22 or too strong to chamber the next round of .22 if made strong enough for a .45.
neutral ???

it's one frame using 2 different slides/upper assemblies already configured to work out of the box. what more could you want?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:08 am
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser
neutral ???

it's one frame using 2 different slides/upper assemblies already configured to work out of the box. what more could you want?
In a nutshell more caliber variety. biggrin  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:18 pm
lol found it for $378

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/item.aspx?PID=450215&w=PQ+JDyOLrQE=

see, I was planning on a ruger mk2 or mk3 but when I saw the witness i just said ******** the ruger, this is a better buy.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games