Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
The Trolling Problem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Understood?
Yes.
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:12 pm
Hello folks,

The ALG has a huge problem with trolls joining the guild or people joining only to forget about it and never post. I gave the crew orders to remove any members that did not have a "last post" date by their name so we could keep the guild active.

If you are a member of this guild and know that you haven't posted for a while, check the member list to see that you have a "last post" date if you don't want to be removed from the guild.

I have been getting messages from some members who have stated that they don't post, but are usually lurking around and reading threads. I am telling you right now that if you would like to continue to be in the guild, you need to start posting enough to keep a date by your name. Neither the crew nor I are responsible for your removal from the guild for inactivity after this date.

Contact me with questions, comments, or concerns.

That is all.

~Mark  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:12 pm
To Mark the Crew and the Guild:
heart I've been with this guild for years.. like 6 i think.. but since i dont have the net at home and to get online at a libary is a 3 hour wait ... i sneek on at work (right now) sometimes.. BUT NOT THE POINT!

I just wanted to say should i be removed from the guild because i can not post very often i hold no ill wills and you may always find me on Facebook DA etc. I heart you all

Pips  

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
16. Nostalgia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers