0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never heard of it
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

LadyAmethyst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:22 am
Has anyone heard any news about when Vol #3 of Under the Glass Moon is coming out? It's been SO long since #2 came out and I'm desperately waiting to see what happens! gonk It's one of my favorites even though it's only got 2 volumes out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:30 am
It's most likely the same case that Paradise Kiss had. It's not out in Korea yet, so we can't get it yet either. But it has been over 2 years...which means...it should be coming soon. ParaKiss lovers, like myself, had to wait a year and 1/2 for the final volume.

But I do like this series. The art is beautiful.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:06 am
I love the art and I can't wait for the next to come out. Neko-chan is probably right, I don't think it has even come out in Korea yet. That is the way it is with Shutterbox as well, I waited for a really long time for the second one to come out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:21 pm
I have only read the first volume but it was sooo beautifully drawn and the story was great too xd . I cannot remember the characters' names though!
I loved some of the facial expressions that they had in that book. (super sassy?)  

Phoenix_Blue

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:24 pm
^^" Yeah the facial expressions were great, very amusing at some points.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:04 pm
I like the scene where the girl comes in and says, "You like it hot right?" and the two guys can only stare at her...that had me laughing so hard!  

Phoenix_Blue

Devil_Love

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:55 am
What is Under the Glass Moon?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:09 am
the series is good but not the best ... i love the art soo i guess its not half bad  

SakuyaSama1220

Megamachu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:36 pm
I really enjoyed Under the Glass Moon, I borrowed it from one of my friends. It's a very good series, and it's too bad it hasn't been finished yet!  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games