Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Welcome to my quest thread, and a giant thank you for visiting!

This is my one stop shop for all my questing needs. A place where I can come and keep track of all my quests in a hopefully neat and organized manner!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 pm
Completed!

----------------------------------

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:55 pm
Däzs

User Image

Name:
Däzs
Stage: Adult
Species: Wild Dog
Description: [ See color palette for EXACT colors ]

● Basics ●
● Base Color: Dark Brown
● Mane/Tail Tuft Color: Hot Pink
● Ear/Inner ear Color: Inner Ear - Hot Pink Outer Ear - Light Pink
● Eyes: Light Pink
● Nose: Hot Pink

● Markings ●
● Skunk Stripe: Light brown in color, reaches from the tippy top of his nose, all the way to mid ways down his tail. The light brown has a THIN underlying hot pink highlight attached to it.
● RIGHT ear: His right ear has multiple spots on it, they are hot pink in color, and are highlighted in light brown. [ Think Inside the circle is hot pink - the outside which is much thinner is light brown. ]
● LEFT ear: 4 Hot Pink Stripes. They are separated into pairs, two on top, two on bottom. In the middle of these stripes is a hot pink swirl.
● Mask: Hot Pink in color, he has a thick stripe that makes a squiggly pattern across his face, the squiggle passes through both of his eyes, and meets right under his nose. [ See ref for a clear picture.]
● RIGHT FRONT leg: Two of his toes are hot pink in color, splitting off from those toes is giant swirl, it wraps around his leg in a serpentine pattern, and ends just around his shoulder. The hot pink swirl is outlined in light brown.
● LEFT FRONT leg: Light Brown Angle, starts HIGH on his shoulder on one side, ends lower on the knee region on the other. Under the brown angle, his entire leg is colored light pink. All over his leg, in different sizes he has dark brown spots, once again outlined in hot pink. His toes are light brown.
● RIGHT HIND leg: Basically the exact opposite of his front left. It has a light pink angle - under it is light brown leg, which is covered in sporadic hot pink spots highlighted in dark brown. His toes are light pink.
● LEFT HIND leg: Beginning just above his knee, his leg is hot pink. His toes are light brown. Along his hot pink, he has at the knee area 2 thick brown strips of dark brown which are very close to each other. A bit of space separates the final brown strip. Under the third strip is a dark brown swirl that starts from his toes, and winds up to just below the final strip.
● Tail: Skunk stripe and highlight are still creeping down to his tuft. Somewhere - of no particular importance - on his tail he has two < - > type symbols, there is a slight opening between the two, but it isn't very large.
● Misc: Throughout his body, he has light brown swirls. His two most common are: One on his shoulder, and one located on his hind hip. Others may be added at the colorists discretion.
Reference Image(s): Color Palette, Lion Ref, Lion ref 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Posted in:

Eski June 2011
Saf June 2011
Eski May 2011 - Pg 3
March Major Customs - Pg 9

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items