Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Azn Awesomeness

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 pm
My friend introduced me to this manga and it is definitely my other favourite manga (besides Beauty Pop) It's really cute and has amazing moments that make you laugh and cry and just really feel for all the characters!! I highly recommend it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:07 pm
I own 4 of the volumes. I love it!  

International J-Fighter

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:49 pm
I own the first 3 books, and after hearing that Sakura ends up with one of her brothers...I don't want to read it anymore.

The beginning books are very cute, I'll grant that much.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 pm
rahna
I own the first 3 books, and after hearing that Sakura ends up with one of her brothers...I don't want to read it anymore.

No actually when I started reading it, I was thinking to myself it would be really weird if that happened. But honestly, when I finished, I thought it really worked and I thought it was super cute!! I would still recommend it, but I do understand why you stopped smile  

Teh Azn Awesomeness

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:19 pm
Being alone
♥ I own the seven of them. I really do like the series.

Forevermore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:22 am
Teh Azn Awesomeness
rahna

No actually when I started reading it, I was thinking to myself it would be really weird if that happened. But honestly, when I finished, I thought it really worked and I thought it was super cute!! I would still recommend it, but I do understand why you stopped smile

But they're all so much older than her!! -flails- Especially Masashi, he's got a whopping 10 years on her. Related or not, they DO live together as family. That's what really gets me.

^____^ Thanks for understanding, and for being nice about it.  

rahna
Vice Captain

Teh Azn Awesomeness

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:25 am
rahna
Teh Azn Awesomeness
rahna

But they're all so much older than her!! -flails- Especially Masashi, he's got a whopping 10 years on her. Related or not, they DO live together as family. That's what really gets me.

No problem 3nodding Although I think I understand the age thing cause I'm all for olderish men whee Gah just confessed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:02 pm
i thought it was really cute too! with some really great moments biggrin  

kitten clamplover
Crew

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:32 pm
Teh Azn Awesomeness
rahna
Teh Azn Awesomeness
rahna

No problem 3nodding Although I think I understand the age thing cause I'm all for olderish men whee Gah just confessed sweatdrop

Oooh, blackmail material! xd You girls...such peculiar taste in men. (Help, Asuna's escaped from the Negima books!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 pm
rahna
Teh Azn Awesomeness
rahna
Teh Azn Awesomeness
rahna

Oooh, blackmail material! xd You girls...such peculiar taste in men. (Help, Asuna's escaped from the Negima books!!)

lmao!! xd  

Teh Azn Awesomeness

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:32 pm
Teh Azn Awesomeness
rahna
Teh Azn Awesomeness
rahna
Teh Azn Awesomeness
rahna

lmao!! xd

Haha, thank you! -bows- I'll be here all week!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:51 am
Teh Azn Awesomeness
My friend introduced me to this manga and it is definitely my other favourite manga (besides Beauty Pop) It's really cute and has amazing moments that make you laugh and cry and just really feel for all the characters!! I highly recommend it!
What was the story tittle?  

Hako Hanoe

Lonely Cat

6,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Teh Azn Awesomeness

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:46 pm
Xx-hinagiku hanoe-xX
Teh Azn Awesomeness
What was the story tittle?
It's called "Me and My Brothers" It's definitely one that I recommend you read if you like shojo 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:38 am
Cute manga :3
read almost all of them biggrin  

miaxloveless210

mayurigod

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 am
i have read 7 of them and i love them heart