Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]
[JRP] I bid you welcome (Raiquen, Rakasta)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 am
It was a beautiful morning and Raiquen couldn’t be happier. The sky was clear and the sun, though nothing compared to his love of the night sky, was radiating such a warmth that the lion felt that nothing could go wrong today. It was a good day to lead in a new keeper. Even though he remembered where to meet her he had missed the name of the lioness and reminded himself to ask her once he found her by the borders. They would have plenty of time since he was going to lead her about the pride, showing her the land and helping her to find a place for the shrine she was to keep.

Raiquen paused. What shrine was it that she was going to tend to? The lion frowned thoughtfully. Water? No, probably not. Earth and several others were taken. Maybe healing then or a celestial deity such as the sun or moon? Hmm. It was a curious thought. He had never met the lioness before, but had been told that she was an interesting one full of energy. Still it was good to see the pride growing. It seemed that every moon a fraction of visitors to the shrines decided to become permanent visitors and stayed instead of heading back to the rogue lands. For that he was glad.

He didn’t know the story of this new lioness, but was eager to hear it. Hopefully it would prove to be unique and interesting. Slowing down Raiquen circled around a rather huge tree, a unique land mark on this part of the border. This was the right place, so where was she?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 am
The clear sky enveloped the dark lioness in a loving embrace. She sighed with pleasure as a stray wind ruffled through her fur, pulling her mane up with it as it disappeared into the heavens. Rakasta could practically feel the blessing of the Gods as she walked through the pridal lands to where she would meet her Guide. In her mind's eye, she already knew exactly how she wanted to decorate her shrine, and was exceptionally eager to get started as soon as possible.

Even though she had never seen him before, she knew this Raiquen was going to be a looker. Just thinking about it sent shivers down her spine. If she was lucky, he might be her first 'visitor'. Needless to say, when she spotted the golden embelished lion, Rakasta made short work of getting to his side.

With unnatural grace, the mature lioness sashayed closer to him, each step as fluid as a dance. "I really hope you're Raiquen," she purred, smiling demurely. "Otherwise, I'll be severely disappointed."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 am

Ah, there she was. Raiquen smiled as he noticed the dark lioness moving towards him. She definitely was something - that he could just tell from watching the way she moved. Almost like a dancer. "Don't worry I wouldn't disappoint you by arriving late. It's rather rude to let a lady wait. As it is I'm Raiquen, your guide." He bowed his head respectfully, "It's a pleasure to be guiding a new keeper into our pride. I hope you like the areas I show you and decide on a placement for the shrine."

The lion looked back up at her, his gaze burning with curiousity. "If I may ask - it seems you know my name already, but I don't remember being told yours. Nor do I really know the nature of the shrine which you wish to become keeper for." He grinned sheepishly, "It seems I may be a guide of the land, but sometimes I get lost as I seem to miss out on the gossip of new arrivals."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am
"Oh my." Rakasta eyes widened at the lions gentlemenly airs. With his head bowed before hers, she couldn't help scanning over his firm body with curious eyes. "You really are too sweet. I'm sure that with your guideness, it won't take me long at all to find a place to call home."

She stepped to his side, the golden rings on her tail brushing up against his foreleg. "My name is Rakasta, and from this moment on, I will be the ever glorious Keeper for the shrine of pleasure." Upon saying the last word, her eyes became smoky and the word itself was much more sensual.

The lioness rubbed up against her Guide, coming full circle to stand infront of him once more. "Can we get moving? Introductions are fine, but I live a more...active lifestyle."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 am

Raiquen flushed lightly. "I hope so then." He smiled at her before freezing at the revelation of her shrine. The shrine of pleasure? Oh boy. The lion looked over at the lioness before innocently shrugging off her touch. Surely she was just teasing him. He would never....just no. It was best to probably not think about it. Such things weren't really his area - honestly he could be rather dense about the world of romance and open flirting.

"Certainly. I apologize for any delay." With a nod he motioned to the west of them, "This way is the first place, I think the shrine of pleasure will actually fit nicely there." Pulling away from her he started walking and only paused to look over his shoulder for a second, "If you spot any place on the way feel free to tell me and we can check it out and see if it is ideal for a shrine."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 am
Even though she was bristling with energy, Rakasta's slow walk kept her a good clip away from her guide. "Oh? In that case, lead the way."

The noble lioness turned her paws in the dirt, quirking her face in curiosity. "Wait, I'm not following. Is there any place that would not be ideal for a shrine? Or is there a law that says where a shrine should and should not be placed that I wasn't told about?" She frowned. If so, it would ruin everything! She needed to feeeeeellll the right area, not be told where it would be.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:55 pm
"As you wish." Replied Raiquen with a slight smile. For one who wanted to get moving he couldn't help but to notice her slower walk. Purposefully the lion slowed his normal pace so that the distance between them would even out and he wouldn't lose her. Not that he believed he would, but it was more polite to try sticking close instead of leaving such a huge gap between them. Not that he was too close, however, he was a gentleman after all.

Looking back at her with surprise the lion shook his head. No. The shrines could be placed anywhere...but he couldn't resist. "Of course. The shrine must be at the perfect angle from the sky. We have every place labled already for each shrine." His stern look dissolved and the lion laughed softly before shaking his head, "No. I apologize for making you worried. The shrine will be placed where you feel best. I just had some spots where I thought we could start looking for the shrine. Nothing is solid here after all. As long as the builders can get to it and the shrine isn't in another's territory then it can be built where you want."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:00 pm
Gentleman, she thought irritably. Honestly, how was a girl supposed to get some when he was being so damn sweet?

Rakasta followed behind him at a leisurely pace, tossing her kinky mane out of her eyes when she could no longer see the sway of his hips.

His stab at a joke didn't go unnoticed. The lioness' body stilled, her ears flipping back in worry before she let out a melodious cackle of laughter. "That sounds more like it. You really are a tease, Raiquen." She grinned, then slipped past him in a quick move, prancing towards a water source. The sweet smell of a fresh drink was more attractive to her now that he could ever be. "Oooh! There's a thought. How about something next to the water? It would be cool, and refreshing. Oh, I can just see it now. Can't you, darling? A little nook next to the water just for me...and maybe you, if I let you."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Rakasta's laughter surprised him. Not in a bad way of course. It was rather interesting the way it seemed like a song. Hearing it made Raiquen smile. At least his joke was appreciated. Normally the lion was more reserved, but he could feel himself loosening up around his fellow pride member. She just had a way about her that made him feel the need to be less formal than he normally was. Raiquen blinked. That was right. She wasn't a guest now after all. She was a part of the pride. So why was he so tense around her? Really, it was kinda rude to treat a fellow member like a stranger. Though technically she was, but he didn't wish to make her feel so alone. He always felt for new members who came alone. It took a while to get used to all of the faces in the pride. Especially since they were scattered to the shrines. Most keepers rarely mingled in the den areas.

"Water?" He paused and then nodded. What she said made sense, "It would also be convenient if you wished to live at the shrine instead of in the den area. Most keepers chose that option so they can watch over the shrine better." Her extra statement took a bit to register and even then he still missed the obvious suggestion, "Oh that's fine. I live in the dens." He smiled, "I see no reason to live at a shrine. But I could stay around a bit longer if you wanted. Sometimes it is rather unsettling to be alone out here in the dark. I could be a guard of sorts until you're used to the shrine."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 am
"Would it really?" Rakasta paused to think. Of course she'd toyed with the notion before, but it had never really occured to her that she would have to be sleeping away from others. Most nights, anyway. And then there was Raiquen....poor dear, it wasn't his fault he was slower than others, but she still felt let down. He really was a tease.

"If you wouldn't mind," she smiled. "I'm not used to staying on my own yet. Having a big, strong male like yourself watching over me at night will help me sleep so much easier." And at that point, Rakasta knew the chase was over. She didn't have the energy to keep expending it on a clueless male, not when there was work to be done.

Finally, she saw it. The setting was perfect, even if it was covered in weeds. A small, though steep, incline that led up to a small cliff overlooking the water. Rakasta could easily see her shrine perched on the level strip near the top, covered in sweet smelling plants and hand crafted bobbles. With careful steps, she made her way up to the path for a gander. "What about this place, Raiquen? Is it free?" She took a look around, noting a smaller, hidden cave on the underside near the water that would be perfect for 'personal' calls.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:48 pm
"For visitors yes." Raiquen nodded, "You would be here to greet them and wouldn't have to make such a trip to come take care of the shrine. Though we would definitely love to have more company at the dens as well." He smiled, "Don't take me wrong. It's just a trend with keepers to stay at their shrines more."

Raiquen nodded. He could do that. But he hoped she would understand that he would prefer sleeping outside under the stars. Not that there was anything wrong with her, but it was more polite that way anyway. There was one thing about the lion. He was firm in his duty and very far from the more perverted thoughts of most males. As it was his role as a guide took over as Rakasta found her spot, "It's free actually. If you want then we can tell them to set your shrine here." Smiling he looked over at her. It was obvious that this was indeed going to be the spot for the shrine of pleasure.

This was Rakasta's home.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:03 pm
"So long as I'm allowed frequent visitations, it shouldn't be a problem." Of course, that meant Raiquen and any male friend he might happen to send her way. Especially some strong, burly Shifters she could thank for graciously helping with the setup of her shrine. If the labor was going to be anything like what she planned in her head, it would be the least she could do.

"I'll tell them as soon as I check things out. Make sure it's how I want it, you know?" Rakasta turned to walk down her new 'den', looking over her shoulder the whole way with that 'come hither' gleam. As seductive as it might have been, for the first time in her life, she merely wanted him to follow her in case there was something still living in the den that needed to be shooed out. Or worse.

"It's hard to believe. Me, a Keeper. I never thought I'd join a pride, and now, here I am! Serving the Gods at that."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:24 pm
"Why would they limit visitors?" Raiquen shook his head, slightly amused. As the lion followed Rakasta he cleared a bit of the weeds out of the way and studied the area. This would be a nice spot and stones could easily be rolled around here. Some parts would be tough, but the shifters were strong enough to rise to any challenge. That he had strong faith in.

"Understandable." Nodding the lion followed her towards the den. Chuckling at her comment Raiquen had to agree, "We all seem to be surprised by life at some points. I myself would have never imagined such a place like this while growing up, yet here I am." Amused he pushed ahead of her, "Allow me." Walking through the cobwebs hanging by the entrance Raiquen peered inside the den. Only a few insects, no biggie. Shooing them outside the lion turned towards Rakasta. "Clear."

"And if you want this area then I approve." Raiquen smiled warmly at her, "I would say welcome Rakasta, keeper of pleasure, to your new home."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 pm
Rakasta nipped a thorn patch out of her way, while simultaneously relocating a stone to cover a hole near the entrance. It was smaller than she had originally thought, but cozy. She could imagine herself living comfortably here, so long as she never had cubs to ruin her good time.

"Be my guest," Rakasta stepped to the side, allowing the male to clear out all the unpleasantries while she reeped all the rewards. And standing outside, with the sun glistening off her curled mane, her full lips twisted in a smile, Rakasta was able to say, "It feels good to be home."

(Fin)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas