Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm
Reserved for an aim log rp.
Please do not post unless you are Lorne or myself. Thank you.

Characters: Noir and Cow
Word Count: --

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 pm
N'gombe sat at the back of the den, the two hares she had caught for a intimate dinner with Noir sitting beside the small spring that fed into his lair. She had groomed herself within an inch of her life. Making sure her fur was in place, and that she looked her best for when he came home. Kata had said he would arrive tonight. The delicate female hoped so. She wanted to show him the first few moves Ajani had taught her, and maybe try some of Tabia's advice.

She touched her nose to the finely woven cuff on her wrist, biting her lower lip for a moment. She wanted desperately to be more than...property to him....to be his amant...his love. She had thought, before they came here..that he had feelings for her...now...now she wasn't so sure. She wasn't so sure he was even who he said he was, that perhaps Noir and Bugie were one and the same. It confused her already confused heart.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 pm
Noir's body was restless.. The time he had come home was pure misery. Kata had disappeared from sight- thank the Gods for her because he would have torn her apart. But away from that, he then encountered Tabia and her mess of words that left him almost exhausted from him over thinking it so hard that he became angry with just those words. His paws were worn from the assaignment and on top of that.. fighting with tabia. He didn't both to lick off her blood that he had drawn. When he came close to his den, his head lowered.. He didn't know what to expect. Her to run away? Her to leave her cage.. what... what he really wanting out of her? He took a few steps in.. looking around for her as it was dark but early in the morning soon. His eyes watched for the glint of her bangles..

"N'gombe.." He asked in to the darkness.. Gruffed and yet so exhausted sounding.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 pm
She was beside him in an instant, her smaller, far more fragile frame coming almost under him, holding him up as her moon born eyes searched his body, noting the blood. It wasn't uncommon for him to return torn up from his most recent assignment, but this time, she could only see a few shallow marks, which meant the blood belonged to someone else.

“ I am here mon couer,” she whispered to him, gently guiding him to the spring to wash him off, “ I have been waiting for you. There is rabbit...” her soft voice with its accent drifting away as she settled him near the water and began to wash the blood away carefully, nosing one of the hares toward him.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 pm
She was... his everything.. and though he felt rage of the words- he wanted to ask but didn't... and let himself be silenced as he followed her and let himself be cleaned. He was normally quiet any how.. when she nosed the rabbit towards him. He looked down, and softly touched it.. "A catch...for someone whom is suppose to stay in the den." He spoke finally, and that with no beat in his words. No emotion nor anger. Just blankly said it out in the open as she was washing him. Eyes half lidded as he didn't even want to see her face as she lied to him.. What would she come up with this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 pm
N'gombe frowned, truly baffled by his words, she answered him honestly, “ I caught them a few hours ago, up on the ridge above the den. I didn't go far Noir...I..I wanted to have something for you when you came home. You are always so worn out when you return, and so hurt. I..I am sorry if I...I didn't mean....” her ears laid back against her head and she looked away, her paws dipping into the water to wash more of the blood from him.

“ Forgive me Noir, I only wanted to please you.” She whispered the last as she wiped Tabia's blood from his paws.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 pm
He couldn't look- but... at least the story sounded believable.. so he turned to her. He wanted so badly to demand an answer for all that Tabia said.. but.. he didn't. Somehow... he just couldn't bring himself not to believe in her.. looking as her softly.. Eyes full of hurt as he was when Tabia spoke words of tretchry. Leaning forward as he pressed his chest against her.. and leaned down to lick then kiss her maw... He didn't have to say words.. His actions rung loud and clear. No matter what she did to him- he would ..always forgive.. Because he ... dare he say it. Loved her.. So much that he wanted to strangle her with his emotions and feelings. Taking his paw up to her face, the cleaned one and softly brush her face.. Leaning back.. "No need to be sorry.." He spoke against her lips. If he didn't have tomorrow with her.. he would live by each day with her. For some reason.. that purple female's words stuck in his head.. and he would have to show her every day now that he loved her.. in SOME form. But who knows... how he would come to feel tomorrow or the next day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:58 pm
N'gombe leaned into his touch, licking his paw pad gently, her eyes as worried as the tone of her voice, “ Something happened, you are upset. I can feel it mon amant...” she nuzzled him tenderly, licking his muzzle, “ Please...share the burden with me. Let me...let me shoulder some of it. I...”

She swallowed and looked down at her paws, at the cuffs than encircled their delicate ankles. Gathering her courage, she whispered to him, “ I know I am not...not your mate...that I am...not even considered your lover...but...let me help Noir. My back is strong...let me in...you've distanced yourself so much since I came here. I...I miss you mon couer.”

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 pm
"...." Looking in her eyes before softly brushing his paw against her cheek again. Across her ear, wrapping all his care in to treating her and not thrashing her to the floor at that moment. With all the built up anger, but it seemed to subside no matter how mad he was- he just couldn't be til it was aggravated. She was so innocent, so pure in his thoughts and sully her name- no one could. Thus why Tabia had a known mark where he COULD have killed her if he so wished it. N'gombe's soft touches and lick was tantalizing. "Who says that you are not who I care for." He spoke it low, but then got rougher towards the end. "That is my problem. Does one need to voice that they are mates for it to be real? Is that not what I do!? Come to our home- protect you- care for you!? ( slams paw in to the ground ) Why do you seek so hard to please me when that is all that you do already without the added effort. It.. makes me mad." Clenching his paw in to a first for a moment before retracting the paw altogether.

"Do I not come to the den after my mission is done? Faithful!? Do you believe I have others? Do YO- What are you doing here then? What IS a mate then? Someone who leaves you to fight off packs alone. Sullies themselves with women of lust and fame-!?" He stopped there and gruffed for a moment before turning tail and leaving her side. Only to slam his paw in to the side of the den and scratch the wall that seemed to echo throughout the den, before he went in to lay at the edge of den.

The anger was building again, then subsided- the emotional stress he caught himself in. Being here was like a chocking feeling of pain. Having to see her and see her so delicate as to not touch her.. but when he did- he felt himself SIN for even touching her. But is that not what mates do? He couldn't wrap his mind around how others spoke of mates- mates is merely a word. It did not bound on to another as he saw plainly in the pride and on the outside. A mate was merely just another word to play with as they went off and did whatever they wished with anyone.

At least he stayed faithful. Loved all of her and only her. Was that not what a mate does!?

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games