Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
Share your stories!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:41 pm
I put my mom and dad on The Sims 2. They had me, Samantha, and my twin sister, Sue (I don't have a twin in real life). Then they had twins again named Futatsu and Nanatsu. Cassandra dated all of us while still engaged to Don (before she asked me out I gave her a makover so that she would look like a pretty pretty princess). Then I invited Don over and turned him into a toddler and I made him pee on himself 5 times. That was on my old computer.

After I reinstalled Sims 2 on my new computer I played Don's household. I invited the maid, Kaylynn, over. They made out on the couch, woohooed, and dated. Don was still engaged to Cassandra but lived with Kaylynn. One day I thought it would be funny if Don introduced Cassandra and Kaylynn. Cassandra got mad at Don for cheating and beat him up but they were still engaged.

After doing so much with Cassandra I started to really like her so I decided to go to her house. When I saw the inside of her house I was like 'awww heeeeeellllllll naw' and built what I thought was a normal house. So I destroyed the whole house and built a gigantic house that took up the whole lot. It had no wallpaper, no floor, and no roof. It was just a gigantic box with some furniture in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:59 am
I just finished reading about Anne Frank so I put her, her family, the van daans and mr. dussel in there attic thing. I even made Miep and Elli to bring them food and stuff like that.

So they were all getting along really well until Anne did something stupid and Mrs. Van Daan yelled at her and they started to not like eachother anymore. But it was perfect before that everybody had the good friend status with everybody else. Then Mr. Dussel tried to flirt with Mr. Frank and Mrs. Frank got mad and hit him. Then they weren't friends anymore.

Then Anne woke up really early and went to get some water. Then she bumped into Mrs. Van Daan and they started talking and there were green plus sign thingies. So I guess they like eachother again. Then I left the computer for a minute and I see Anne got out of the attic and is holding a bottle then going back in the attic. I look in her action queue and it said 'Drink Alcohol with Mrs. Van Daan' wtf

OMG OMG OMG Mrs. Van Daan let a kid drink alcohol OMG

So then instead of going to bed Anne just sits next to Mrs. Van Daan for like 1 hour. Then Mrs. Van Daan gets up and leaves the room and Anne stands up but doesn't do anything. Then Mrs. Van Daan brought in a freaking birthday cake and Anne aged up to young adult and everybody came in the room yelling about the birthday party because thats what sims do or whatever.

Then the police came in and tried to take them away to the thing so I had to pause the game and put move_objects on and deleted them so everyone was fine.

Well since Anne and Peter are the same age he aged up after her and then they were talking they strated kissing. Then 3 days later Anne got pregnant and named the twins Ophelia and Juliet. Then they grew into toddlers. One night Ophelia was hungry so I needed Anne to feed her. But I looked all over the attic and Ophelia wasn't there. I clicked on her and then the screen went black!!! So then I saved, restarted the game and then she was there again. I was so relieved!

Then Mrs. Van Daan stole candy from Juliet and Peter yelled at her. Now shes not even friends with her own son.  

The Incident

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 am
The Incident
I just finished reading about Anne Frank so I put her, her family, the van daans and mr. dussel in there attic thing. I even made Miep and Elli to bring them food and stuff like that.

So they were all getting along really well until Anne did something stupid and Mrs. Van Daan yelled at her and they started to not like eachother anymore. But it was perfect before that everybody had the good friend status with everybody else. Then Mr. Dussel tried to flirt with Mr. Frank and Mrs. Frank got mad and hit him. Then they weren't friends anymore.

Then Anne woke up really early and went to get some water. Then she bumped into Mrs. Van Daan and they started talking and there were green plus sign thingies. So I guess they like eachother again. Then I left the computer for a minute and I see Anne got out of the attic and is holding a bottle then going back in the attic. I look in her action queue and it said 'Drink Alcohol with Mrs. Van Daan' wtf

OMG OMG OMG Mrs. Van Daan let a kid drink alcohol OMG

So then instead of going to bed Anne just sits next to Mrs. Van Daan for like 1 hour. Then Mrs. Van Daan gets up and leaves the room and Anne stands up but doesn't do anything. Then Mrs. Van Daan brought in a freaking birthday cake and Anne aged up to young adult and everybody came in the room yelling about the birthday party because thats what sims do or whatever.

Then the police came in and tried to take them away to the thing so I had to pause the game and put move_objects on and deleted them so everyone was fine.

Well since Anne and Peter are the same age he aged up after her and then they were talking they strated kissing. Then 3 days later Anne got pregnant and named the twins Ophelia and Juliet. Then they grew into toddlers. One night Ophelia was hungry so I needed Anne to feed her. But I looked all over the attic and Ophelia wasn't there. I clicked on her and then the screen went black!!! So then I saved, restarted the game and then she was there again. I was so relieved!

Then Mrs. Van Daan stole candy from Juliet and Peter yelled at her. Now shes not even friends with her own son.

Reading that made me want to put them on the sims 3 lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:01 pm
Kind of funny now that I think about it.....

I created a girl sim and then two male sims. But I decided to sepreate them (teenagers...) and then I planned on my girl sim to get with one of the guys.

To make it simple, the girl sim is named Amy, and the two guys names are Kami and Otto. So I had Amy befriend the both of them, with Kami having more than Otto. It was for prom purposes XD.

But instead of Kami calling her to prom, it was Otto that called. I guess you can't manipulate sims sometimes XD, it surprises ya to a certain extent.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items