[PRP] By the Lake (Hetal & Kyros)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:42 pm
Kyros took some time to look around the pride. He was careful when he saw others and smiled at them cheerfully, continuing on his way. After exploring he decided it would be best if he slept away from others, not wanting to intrude too much. He knew being a stranger in the land that eventually the locals would talk about him and maybe even interrogate him. Many times during his travels he had been suspected as a villainous character when he entered new lands.

Thinking of Hetal put his mind at rest though. He felt that she wouldn't distrust him just because he wasn't from around there. Around her he felt comfortable and felt he wasn't being judged around her. He shook his head, he reminded himself that once morning hit he would be on his way and there was a good chance he would never even see her again. It was such a shame though, wasn't it, she was single, he was single. He didn't have a home and she had a pride. Together they would be perfect. Perfect, but it couldn't happen. He made a promise that he would find his brother and drag him back to the his parents. As much as he hated the task, a promise was a promise.

As he walked around he spotted a lake. Joyful about his find, he dashed toward it. When he reached the edge, he took a long, well deserved drink. The cool water felt good as it went down his throat. As he was drinking he noticed a couple fish swimming around. His eyes watched them with delight. He could hear his stomach growl. "I'll feed you in a moment stomach!" he said with a laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 am
Hetal was taking her nightly walk of the pride, she was the leader and liked to make sure herself that everything was running smoothly and was safe and sound. Sadly there wasn't many cubs on the grounds so there wasn't much to be worried about in terms of cubs wondering off but she liked to make sure that everyone was alright.

As she rounded around the pride she found herself coming towards the lake. She was somewhat surprised to see another standing near the prides edge most where closer to their dens this time of night having hunted for the families or going home to see those they loved. "Hello" she called out before she had seen who it was that was standing there she didn't want to startle them or sneak up on them.

It was a pleasant surprise when she saw that it was Kyros the male cheetah she had met earlier on and had welcomed to stay around the pride lands. She couldn't help but smile when she got closer. "Well hello again stranger" she said a warmness growing in her chest she was pleased to see him she was worried that he might leave the pride lands before she got to see him again.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:49 am
Kyros turned to look at her and grinned. "I hope it is okay if I choose this spot to sleep at. I love lake's more than anything, and the water is so nice and cool." He laid down next to the water and put a paw in it, twirling it the cold water. "Your pride seems to have everything," he said with a laugh.

He could stay there, he thought as he watched the fish swim. He could forget his task, forget his promise and stay here happily until he grew old. The need for adventures were slowly dying in him and the want to find a place to call home was calling louder than ever, but he knew he couldn't. He frowned as he thought more about it, letting a silence happen between them.

Once he realized how quiet it was he turned and looked at Hetal again and gave her a calm smile. "Would you like me to catch you a fish? I am planning on getting myself one. I'm still a bit hungary after my travels and fruit isn't filling my stomach as much as I hope it would." He removed his paw from the water and kept his eyes peered for any fish. At last he would have some meat instead of that silly fruit.
"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:25 pm
"You may sleep where ever you are comfortable" Hetal told Kyros as she settled down to lay down beside him. It was true, the lake was probably Hetal's favorite place in the pride lands as well. There was something that was just naturally calming about the water, it was soothing.

"You know I haven't had a fish in a very long time, I think I would love that." In truth Hetal wasn't a very skilled fisher she was much better on land catching things like hares. There was also a part of her that quite liked the idea of the male catching a meal for her.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:51 am
Kyros gave Hetal a joyful smile. He got up and waded out into the water. The fish started swimming around him once he stopped moving. He could feel them gliding underwater, without a care in the world. Quickly he jerked his front paw forward, claws out, hoping to grab a fish. Sadly the fish just slipped by him. He knew that he would just have to try again.

It took him three more attempts to catch a decent size fish. He went and tossed it to the shore next to Hetal. Once he was sure it wouldn't flop back in the water he went to catch his own fish. This one didn't take as long to catch. When he got it he tossed it on the shore and then walked in. Over all he was proud of his catches. It took him a bit longer then usual, but at least he ended up getting some.

“I might catch some more later. I don't know if this will fill me up.” He said with a grin, sitting back down next to Hetal. Hopefully she would like the fish, he thought, as he took a bite.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:11 am
Hetal watched as the purple male skillfully caught the fish. She didn't know enough to know whether or not it had taken him longer than normal or not, she just knew that there was a lovely fish in front of her.

"Thank you Kyros" she said gleefully before she bent her head to enjoy the fish the male had caught for her. It was every bit as tasty as she thought it would be and she dug in quickly.

"Where did you learn to fish?" She asked the male as she picked at the bones of her fish making sure she got every piece of meat she could from them.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:54 pm
“My pleasure, I enjoy fishing.” He said with a smile. It wasn't too often that he got to show off the skill.

“I learned from my father. He taught me and my siblings when we were little.” Kyros explained, thinking back to when he was really little. It was before his sister went missing and their family fell apart. “He was sure that we could hunt a few different ways. We were always moving around a lot.”

He took started eating some more of his fish. “Next time we have a chance, I could teach you how to fish? It is the least I can do after you let me stay here.” Kyros said after finishing his fish.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:29 am
Hetal's face lit up a little, "You think you could teach me? I may be a hopeless cause. I have tried to fish before and failed miserably at it, I'm not sure that I have the patience for it."

She giggled a little enjoying the fish the male had caught for her, "I would love to learn though." she told him with a nod. "Hopefully you will be around for a little while and we will have the time for me to figure it out." She was happy the male was sticking around and hopeful that he would stick around for quite sometime.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:23 pm
Kyros grinned. “It would be my honor to teach you how to fish. Patience is a necessity, but I'm sure once you get a hang of it, you'll enjoy fishing. I find it much more enjoyable then hunting, but that might just be me.” He said. His gaze went upward toward the sky.

“I think I'll be here for a while. I'm not quite sure where my destiny is leading me.” He explained. There had once been a clear path, find his brother and sister, but now he wasn't so sure. It had been nice just staying put in a spot. He wasn't constantly concerned about where he should be headed next. “Though I'll be sure to leave before I become a nuisance.” He said jokingly.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:40 pm
"You would never be a nuisance Kyros" Hetal told the male a kind tone to her voice. She was happy to have the male here, she felt an attachment to him already more so than she ever had with anyone else, including her cubs father. She wasn't willing to admit that to anyone just yet though.

"Well I should finish my rounds, but I will come back to find you here. Perhaps I too should spend a night under the stars." she said a girlish giggle in her voice. She moved along her way, happy with a belly full of fish and a male that she was happily going to return to.

R4gn0r0k IV

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces