Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Let the Training Begin! (Tabia & Ajani)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:41 pm
Ajani waited for Tabia patiently. He had brought two brought two brightly colored fish. It was the least he could do after she agreed to spend her precious time on training him. He practiced as much as he could during his free time, reminding himself about everything she was going to teach him.

"Grace, poise and charm," he said out loud to himself. When he said charm he gave a near by bush a wink. He was ready to be trained. In his head he imagined himself the star entertainer of the pride, showing off his grace to all the members who watched him in amazement.

He let out a loud sigh. To get where he wanted he would have to practice. He was not born with the skills he needed as an entertainer, which made him after to train twice as hard to keep up. It was worth it though, he reminded himself. He couldn't wait to be an amazing entertainer.

As he waited he decided it would be best if he stretched. It would be no good if he hurt himself as he trained. Carefully he stretched out his long legs. He closed his eyes, when he started to let himself balance as he stretched. It was his way to relax and find his own balance.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 am
Tabia moved around the line of bushes that kept the Entertainer's practice glade screened for privacy with fluid grace, her golden eyes seeking out her young protegee among the pawful of Pride members, just in time to see him give the bush she had just stepped around a rather saucy wink before he dropped into a long low stretch.

She lowered her muzzle to keep her amusement from showing on it, while she schooled her expression. Luckily for her, Ajani had closed his own eyes and hadn't noticed her. That was something they were going to have to work one. He need to be more aware of his surroundings. Perhaps she could see if that new leopard could help her....she'd speak to him later when she when she was done here.

Lifting her kohl lined eyes back up to study her student critically, she was not disappointed. Ajani was young, handsome, with a natural balance...he could be molded and trained...he was damn near perfect.

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:13 pm
For a moment he thought he had heard someone approaching, though he decided it must be the wind. WIth his eyes still closed he begun doing simple swirls, while in his head he was imagining himself doing them. He didn't notice that he was not staying in one spot and that he was in fact traveling closer to Tabia.

As he spun quicker and quicker he felt himself losing his balance. Quickly he opened his eyes and slowed his body down. He stopped and found himself infront of Tabia. For a moment he was shocked, he wondered how long she had been there, but than he just grinned playfully.

"Hello Tabia!" he said, his voice filled with life. He couldn't help but be excited for their lessons. "I have practiced as much as I can. I did not want to disappoint you." He wondered what they would be learning in todays lesson. He hoped that whatever it was that he wouldn't make a fool of himself while doing it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:04 pm
Tabia laughed at his exuberance, that was one thing she could say about him, Ajani was willing and full of energy, " I can see that," she said with amusement in her kohl lined eyes, " very nice spins, now we need to work on keeping them in one place, and keeping your eyes open, tail swishing, and arms in the classic open position when you do it, but that will be another lesson, not today's."

She rubbed his hair affectionately, " Now, are you ready for today's lesson my best and only student," the Entertainer teased him gently leading him back to where he had started from, being sure they had plenty of room to work in.

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:11 pm
“All right Tabia,” he grinned sheepishly. He wondered again how long she had been watching him. Hopefully not too long. She had said that his twirls were improving, which made him a bit more proud of himself. “I'm ready any time you are.” He couldn't help but be enthused with their first lesson. His tail danced merrily in the air. “What sort of things are you teaching me today?”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:02 pm
"Today Ajani we are going to learn the ancient and complicated art of sensuality, while we dance," Tabia looked up at him with her golden eyes, " Felines make the mistake of confusing that with sexuality, which a true Entertainer never does. We are not whores Ajani, we are Artisans. Never let anyone tell you other wise." There was a glint in her eye that showed there was steal under all that silk.

" Now, when you dance, you must remember that unless otherwise told you are dancing for the whole room, and your dance is to be for all there, yet each one watching must think that you are only dancing for them. Now how do you think we accomplish this?"

As she had been speaking, she had been walking with him around the pool that sat in the clearing that was the Entertainers practice grounds, with nice shady spots to rest, and a clear raised pool above the other to drink from.

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 pm
He nodded his head to his teacher. That made sense he decided. If he had to be a whore he would probably switch ranks. He loved this rank because he was free to be who he wanted to be and no one could question him. Plus what other rank could he dance and sing all day and still enjoy life?

He thought on her question for a moment. "Is it through eye contact?" he guessed thinking about personal experiences with other entertainers. When he spoke he watched her as she moved around, hoping his answer was correct.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:03 pm
Tabia smiled at him, very pleased with her student. She would have to say he was very quick when he wasn't thinking about it. If he would let his instincts guide him, rather then over thinking things, he would fair much better.

"Very good Anjani," she brushed her shoulder against his," it is eye contact, but there is an art to it. A subtlety that has to do with timing." She turned to look at him, " Let's say I am dancing for you," she lowered her body and began to sway to a rhythm only she could her, her gaze lowered, looking up at him through lacy lashes, making Ajani seem as if he were her world, then right before she got almost close enough for her to touch him, she swung her hip forward to spin slowly away from him, giving him one last sultry look over her shoulder before 'dancing' for the next 'feline' across from him, yet her tail still seemed to be directed at Ajani. Tabia used bot her gaze and tail to make it seem as if Ajani were who her paws moved for.

Tabia came back to him, not even breathing hard, " Just remember you never dance for the feline right next to each other, but always for the one across, to keep up the illusion. Now, let's see you give it a try."

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:02 pm
As she danced Ajani noticed how beautiful she was. Of course he always thought she was beautiful, it was more like she was shining compared to normal. He couldn't help but stare in awe at her. Every movement he watched. When she turned he was a little disappoint, but he enjoyed watching her tail, as he moved for him. He was brought back to attention when she turned around.

"That was amazing Tabia." He said still watching her with amazement. "I don't think I can do it as good as you, but I'll try." He took a deep breathe in and a deep breathe out. His eyes were shut closed and his face looked toward the ground. Slowly his feet stared to sway and as he begun to raise his head and open his eyes. He looked directly at Tabia, staring almost longingly at her. He gave her a playful smile as he gave her a quick little twirl, doing his best to look at her.

He gave her one last deep look before turning around and continuing to dance. He imagined a cheetah standing before him, but his thoughts remanded with Tabia. He remembered the way she moved her tail. His tail danced like a snake for her. Than he did a twirl. Carefully while he was doing his twirl he glanced at Tabia and gave her a wink. He countinued to dance for the imaginary cheetah.

Once he was done he turned back to Tabia and grinned. He felt that he did okay. He would have to practice with other entertainers in his free time. "Did I do okay Tabia? I think I need some more work on getting the look right. It didn't feel right to me."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:32 pm
Tabia clapped her paws together, the grin on her face speaking volumes, " Oh Ajani, you were amazing! You're male, so you do not have to be as sensual as the females, but you were...such..a rake! A total cad, and it was perfect. For the females you will dance for, they will enjoy your came of 'catch me if you can', for the males, Oh Ajani, they will find you irresistible."

She bit her lip, " They you will have to be careful of, the males. They will see you as prey, and if you go out into the outlands for missions...no, there will need to be other skills I teach you, or have taught to you." Tabia shook herself, then smiled back up at him.

" Now, try that again, and lets see a little more twist in that second step, you're not grinding a beatle to its death, your turning to your right."

Lorne_Sionn

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:44 pm
Ajani did another twirl, this time he did it much lighter and a bit slower. He watched Tabia as he did so. He wore a small welcoming smile as he did so. Her word echoed in his head. They would find him irresistible. He stopped and smiled at the thought. He wanted to be perfect, for Tabia and his mother. He would prove to everyone that he could be an entertainer, despite the fact he was clumsy. "How was that Tabia?" He asked with his perky voice.

"What's next? Or are we done with the day?" He was excited for either option. If they were done for the day he would hurry to his mother and show her what he learned. If not he would be able to learn something else which was always exciting. There was always the third option, that he would have to still work on his twirl.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games