Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:35 am
User Image

The days had gone by and her mother was astounded that her children were growing. Already Emi was like a princess, regal but so playful. So innocent that her mother tried her darnest not to let the princess see the darker side but Emi wouldn't understand enough of it to really take it seriously. She was playful, loving, and caring. Always thoughtful and she gave her full self in everything she did, mostly making sure to meet every last Hybrid. She made that her duty was she remembered when she was young, that her aunt left because of her..... That's what she had always thought. That poor hybrid boy..

After that she made it a point to try and befriend every hybrid, every single soul that was in the pride. Even if they looked mean and scary- she would try. Often times, she would get caught up with the female entertainers. One in particular was Tabia. It was like Emi had a thing for her, she was so nice, and cared so much for her. Always sang, danced for her... But now she started to see less and less of Tabia and she would find herself wondering around the entertainers.. Her mother always said to be wary of them, sometimes they mean to take information out, that was their purpose. Everyone had an alternative motive and she... well. Didn't. Her ears panned back... No wonder her mother wanted her to be a Pack Mule, a Merchant. So she wouldn't have to be at the paws of another's entertainment but she still couldn't help but want to be around them..

They lured her in so much!

She lurked around, sniffing for Tabia.. Knowing she would not find her. Probably out and about already as it was around the time she usually did not find her.. Sighing at knowing already, she turned her body. Hanging her head low as she slinked out of Tabia's 'branched' den from the entertainers. Passing them as they tried to reach for her like snakes, but she only gave them a smile before hopping over them.

"Sorry~ ! I-~ Sorry!" She chirped at them, trying to make her way out and when she finally did- a sigh of relief came out of her. It seemed like they were just sapping the energy out of her.. Then Ploop. Her rump went down with a thud.

"Tabia... where could you be.." She whispered oh so softly, her voice was angelic, childish even and purest.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Ajani was in the corner of the den, cleaning himself. Earlier that day he had managed to trip into the river and found himself covered in mud. He felt the eyes of the other entertainers as he cleaned himself up. They were probably thinking about how clumsy he was, he thought. He had to admit that thanks to the training of Tabia and Vivuli he had gotten a lot more graceful. There were still instances, like earlier, that he found himself tripping. It wouldn't be too long until he was as graceful as the other entertainers, he thought.

As he cleaned he noticed a blue colored cheetahess that he hadn't seen before. He watched her quietly, wondering who she was. There were a lot of members of the pride that he had yet to meet. He mostly knew entertainers. As she left he felt a need to follow her. Quickly he finished cleaning himself. It would be no good to meet a lovely cheetahess while his fur was filthy. This time he would not embarrass himself. He would be sure of that!

He got up and left the den, making sure he took ever step with grace. When he saw her sitting, he thought that she was even more beautiful up close. He tried to be quiet when he approached her. "Hello there," his voice light and full of energy. "I don't think we have meet. My name is Ajani, I am sorta new around here."

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Tabia, she had been trying to find her for over a few days now, she wanted it to be like back then. Talking all the times, laughing, picking flowers and just being with someone whom cared and understood you. Now, she was down the line of having a rank that neither of her siblings took and neither one of her family before. 'Pack Mule'- she felt odd about it but her mother tried best to reassure the Emi as much as she could. Big sister- had taken that rank and she was happy... Learning how to leave the pride... But she didn't want to- she was scared! Why wasn't Tabia here to comfort her! Something was making her incomplete.. but she didn't know what! All these things could have been calmed by the lovely Tabia if she knew where she was!

Sighing in defeat before her skin rose and felt the presence of another. Mother and Mana did it often so she knew the feeling. The gentle voice surprised her and when she turned she was almost dumbstruck by the most handsome looking face she had seen... Other than her relatives and trainers, she hadn't interacted with much boys..

"Oh-Oh~ Um.. Ah-Ajani~" Stuttering with her words and gulped her worries that were replaced with surprise and awe. "Wha- WHat a beu-be-beautiful name..~" In a sway of her words, picking her body up unconsciously before bring a paw to her snout.. Trying to cover her face in a shy manner. "My-my name?" Dumbstruck honestly, looking like a deer in headlights as if she didn't know what her own name was!

"Ah- Oh! Um.. Emi~ M-my name is Emi.. Plea-se to meet you..." Bowing her head so nervously..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Ajani had to hold back a laugh, not wanting to appear rude. He did however let his grin grow as she spoke. It was rare to find someone who was shy, he thought. He had only meet one other cheetahs who was shy and that was N'gombe. Most of the members of the pride he had met so far had been very bold and he admired them greatly. However those who were shy he felt were genuinely cute and didn't have to do anything to make him attracted to them.

"My mother gave me my name." he said proudly. He remembered his mother telling him about his name origin when he was a cub. "She named me after one of my ancestors who was a brave fighter. Of course I am nothing like him." When he was younger he would have dreams about being a great warrior like his name sake, but eventually he realized he had no interest in fighting.

"I like the name Emi. It fits you I think, plus it is an easy name to remember." He said with a playful wink. "It is a pleasure to meet you lovely Emi. I was wondering were you looking for someone earlier? I noticed you while I was cleaning myself earlier."

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:08 am

She blushed softly as she covered her snout again, bashful of course. "She is a go-goew-grr." Shaking her head as she was highly embarrassed. "I'm-I'm so sorry~ I'm so ja-jumbled..I don't know- whats gotta over me.." Clearing her throat and looking away before returning her gaze, looking sort of beyond him so she could be less inclined to be shy, then closed her eyes softly. "Thank you, your mother.. is very creative, and thank you.. My mother.. also named me." Then slowly opening her eyes to that happily cyan eyed male. Should could just fall in to every entertainers imagery and fall in to his arms..

But how would that look, but she was hanging on to his every word. Shaking her head against before tossing her gaze aside. Then her ears rose, surprise as she looked on to him with urgency. "Yes, I am...was looking for Tabia. She is a very close friend.. and.. well I needed someone to talk to and I can't find her anywhere, do you know where she might have gotten to?" She was also, rather gullible but it was her sheltered upbringing that created the illusion that no one could do harm, nor ever ill will except her younger brother whom acted so much more older than her. Her face showed it, the innocence in her every action, her mannerism still though, was royal and yet not even close to sly or cunning..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:53 pm
Ajani smiled peacefully at her. He watched her, even as she stuttered. It was a cute, he decided. He hoped that it wasn't his fault that she have having a hard time speaking. It never occurred to him that he could be intimidating. Maybe she was not used to be around males? He would do his best to keep her at ease. "So we are the same!" He said full of glee, when she said that her mother named her. "We are our mother's cubs!" He hoped that would make her feel like they were connected in someway.

He frowned when she mentioned Tabia. Lately he hadn't seen her around. He just assumed she was busy preparing to preform for something. By the tone in the cheetahess voice it sounded like she needed to speak with her sooner than later. "I haven't seen her around lately. If it is urgent I can help you look for her." He said, thinking that if he helped her out it would give him an opportunity to spend more time with the cute cheetahess.

"Or if you need someone to talk to I have ears to listen." Ajani added. He wasn't sure how sensitive the information was, but he was always a good listen. Never judging and offering what he deemed to be good advice.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 pm

"Yes! I am very proud to be my mother and father's cub..." A smile plastered on her face as she noticed exactly her feelings on the matter. Her parents, the bosses of the pride and so prestigious in their way.. How she loved her family so much! Eyes batting with a lure of softness, hinting the sad upon them. "Tabia.. has not been around.. I miss her." Her voice sounding hurt and sighs as she slowly looks away. "I just have been having some trouble.. I wouldn't want to pull you in to trouble if you are in a task~ I have not even given a second thought, I apologize." Looking rather sympatheic of she were bothering him.

"I almost forgot how hard working this- my family's pride is.. I must have taken you away from your duties long enough! Again my deepest apologizes!" Bowing a couple of times to him, surprise that she hadn't realized it sooner.. Which got her to inwardly think.. 'Tabia always found the time between her busy day for me...' No matter how busy, she realized that Tabia was always there. Almost like a mother when her mother could not be but still adored her mother anyways. Such a good friend, listener and trustee was Tabia.. Who else would be so dedicated to the princess to befriend her.

Not this handsome fellow, she hadn't even known what rank who took. For sure he looked quite different from the fighters she was used to being around. Her body guards when she had to take up 'leaving' the pride, even the thought was scary. She'd only been out so few times but she still adored this place she called home..

Nervously getting up from her position and had the intention on leaving. Pulling her paw against her maw in a bashful way. "Thank you for the time you did give me though, I completely appreciate it~ and and-" Not wanting to leave just yet.. she wanted to be captured by this male but she was so nervous that she would be troubling him or take him away from his duties.. it was quite a dilemma for her. Maybe she should just grow up and take her rank and not feel so inclined to 'fight' her parents decision.. It was a good decision non the less, the perks were nice.. Just.. Softly sighing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:19 pm
Ajani listened to her, with total silence. He enjoyed the way she smiled and hoped that she would continue. Why frown when smiling was much more prettier? He though for a moment that her eyes revealed sadness. He couldn't help but wonder if their was something wrong with her family. It was not his place to pry into her private life though, he reminded himself. Unlike some of the other entertainers, he did his best to stay away from gossiping. "I miss Tabia as well." He said with a nod. She was one of close friends and one of the only entertainers he felt comfortable around.

"Aw! I don't mind listening to you and your troubles. Please don't apologize about it!" He said, rather startled. It was different having another apologize to him, when normally he would be the one apologizing. He listened to her speak. He hadn't realized that she was part of the royal family. "You are one of the daughters of the Boss and the Boss Lady!" He spoke louder than he had intended to, but he was in shock. This was his first time meeting one of the members of the royal pride and he was being too flirty! If someone were to see him with her, he shook his head. He hadn't done anything wrong, just talk to Emi. There were no rules against talking to princess' that he knew of.

"I am not doing anything right now. Today my schedule is completely open." He said as he got up as quickly, yet graceful as he could. "Well I mean, if you are busy I understand, but if you aren't I would love to spend time with the princess." He gave her one of his gently, charming smiles, in hopes of convincing her to stay with him. "You can talk to me about your problems. I know I am not Tabia, but I have been told that I am a pretty good listener."

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 pm

"Lady Tabia..."

Her ears went up in surprise as she inclined her heard towards Ajani. Softly looking at him with those adoring eyes.. She was a feminine figure, not strong at all like her mother had been.. she was the living version of the word Princess in all ways. Putting her paw over her maw.. "Oh my.. But I don't want to be a bother!" Nervously and waving her paws in the air to her sides but he insisted and it was finding it hard to turn away from him. "Yes I am~ Lady Nyoka and Father Nanashi.. As I said, I am proud of my parents... I just.. " Sighing softly as she slowly moved away from him and out in to one of the tunnels. Looking around. She didn't quite know these tunnels. She was suppose to but never got around to, when she was younger- she feared it..

"Is there a spring for you here? If, your not to busy that is.. " Giving a nervous smile when he said that his whole schedule was free. Didn't they practice day and night? Was he just being nice to her? Maybe...

No! Liking wasn't even on her plate yet!

"I'd.. I .. thank you.. If you don't mind- I like the water.. and these tunnels sometimes scare me. If not for the water, I would probably not be here.. " A soft laugh erupted from her. "Your.. such a gentleman." It slipped out so easily, complimenting him. "I-I-I w-ah-would like that.." When he convinced her of staying, and when he said princess, it felt different then how others said it.. It made her heart jump just ever so softly with a fainting gasp at the end.. Blushing softly. Why was it so easy to just follow him..

"I was.. suppose to learn these tunnels.. so much out of fear of the dark. Do I sound silly? I-I'm sorry!~ I know the darkness is im-important! And valuable to our pride bu-but!" Sounding as if she were stressing out for being such a failure of being a princess..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 pm
Ajani listened to her carefully. He wondered if anyone else in the pride had fallen for the cheetahess yet. She was a perfect catch. Beautiful yet a cub like innocence. If he wasn't an entertainer he would probably fall for her. He shook his head. No he was falling for her, he would just have to make sure that he never revealed his feelings. Many times he had little crushes, none of them ever worked out. This time it would be just like the rest of them. "Being the daughter of such important figures can be stressful," he said nodding his head. He had no experience with it himself, but he could tell from Emi that it was tough being a princess.

"There is a spring this way," he said with a gentle smile, leading her into one of the tunnels. He hardly ever went into any of them, but he knew his way around the ones near the entertainer's den. He put his tail around hers to help guide her, though he was sure she probably didn't need it. "You do not sound silly Princess. We all have our fears that we have to learn to defeat. I bet my fear is siller than yours," he said with a laugh. "My fear is that I will make a fool of myself infront of the royal family."

Though he joked about it, the fear was real. He had imagined himself preforming for the royal family and than screwing up somehow, becoming the joke of the pride. He stayed close to her as they went further into the caves. He heard the sound of water and knew that they were in the right spot. "Here we are."

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:41 am

"Scared of making a fool out of yourself? Oh but Sir Ajani, you are far too charming! Or.. I think so.."

She gasped softly and put a paw to her chest. "I can never imagen you a fool! No, I don't think mother would neither. She is very kind and easily amused. If, with much practice-" Nodding and leaning towards him as he navigated her around the tunnels. "My sister Mai, and I are the only girls in a litter of males. But since I am the oldest, I must take on the responsibility of aiding my parents shoulders.. I take it with pride." Ears went back as she drew closer to him without conscious of her actions, and the darker it got- the closer she got to, purely out of fear- and out of the way she would follow Nyoka in to the tunnels.

Behold the magnificence of the tunnels. The spring that made itself here was simply beautiful, and so far- no one was here. By this time- most of the females were either out training or entertaining customers already. From what she had seen, it was empty- or so they thought. Lifting her head with a softness to it- even surprised she got here..well. By means of a guide but still.

"Thank you so much~ Sir Ajani~" A softness to her surprise as she took a step ahead of him to admire the beauty, with a light pocket not to far beyond where they stood. "It's.. so beautiful..." She had only seen her parents private spring, and then she had to share it with her siblings and even further that she had only been in the public one once when she was very small. Seeing one bigger than her parents, and so much more.. well more. It surprised her, now she had to find her way to the public one for the population if she were to be amazed more than this.

"Do you think I could..?" Softly taking her steps closer to the edge of the spring.. softly brimming her paw over the water yet not touching it out of fear of something or someone telling her not to.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 am
“I met Mai some time ago. I- I didn't realize she was princess.” How many members of the Bosses' family has he meet already?! He made a mental note to do some research on the family, that way he would know the faces of the royal family. As they went in deeper he draped his tail over Emi's back, hoping that it would comfort her.

He watched her as she looked at the wonders around them. Such an innocent beauty she had, he thought. The first time he saw the spring he admired it, but after each time seeing it, it became duller and duller to him. Now seeing someone else see it for the first time sparked it back to life for him. He followed Emi toward the stream, walking silently, not wanting to distract her.

He smiled at her, his eyes beaming. “You can touch it. No one will stop you,” he said softly. He stood next to her, watching her from the corner of his eyes.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 am

"Mai, Yes, she is my sister." Nodding as she looked at the water, leaned close. One could tell that she was absorbed with the fact it was so big and the crevices of the caves looked like dunes. It was beautiful.. You could tell she was memorized til he broke the trance. Turning to him with her eyes wide with enchantment as she touched it. [b"I can?" The ripples started to echo through the water as she lifted her body and couldn't help to slide herself in.."It.... feels wonderful.." Almost immediately she dunked her head in.. And the large space made her feel so feeble and small.. Deep, and she had not yet learned to 'swim'. Which, made her believe she was flying through the water.. But really.. she was sinking...

Twirling around like a dancer.. She felt so free.. This place was amazing! When she went to speak.. a bubble came out instead and she smiled happily. She hadn't learned about this place before.. no wonder. Another speech bubble then she started to push her paws down and lifted for a moment before going back down.. Panic was slowly sinking in as she reached up.. then up again.. Her chest was with ample strength to hold her breath. That wasn't the issue- going 'up' was the issue as she began the kicking and pawing. Closing her eyes tight as she did so.

'Whats happened!? Why can't I walk up! Breath~ talk! No-no~!' She yelled at herself inwardly. No wonder mother didn't want her here!

Then she went in to harmony and calmed.. Times like these- one needed to find their center and find a way out.. so she ceased to move and homed in to her core.. Slowly calming enough to start finding solutions in her head to figure a way out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:39 pm
Ajani watched her as she dunked her head and than when she dove in. She laughed. It wasn't often that their drinking water was used to swim in. "Alright why don't you come back up now?" He said calmly looking into the water. He saw her sinking toward the bottom. His heart raised. He could not let her drown. That would be the worst situation for him to be caught in.

"Princess!" He shouted before diving in after her. When he was little his mother had taught him how to swim. He was going to have to tell her thank you once he got out of their safely with Emi. Quickly he swam to her and wrapped his tail and one of his front paws around her. He did his best to swim quickly, hurring toward the surface, clutching Emi tightly as well.

When at last he reached the surface he took a huge gasp of air before setting her on the ground. "Emi are you alright?" He set his head against her chest to hear if she was breathing. "Please be okay. I don't know what I would do if you died! I mean I just met you, it wouldn't be fair if you left me already."

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:13 pm
Club Snails

She was...floating. Then air escaped her as she gasped for it again and let in a flood of water in to her. Causing her to become light headed enough to feel as though she wasn't there at all. When he finally pulled her up to safety.. It was as if she had been pulled from beneath the earth and out of her skin. Likewise she heard him non the less. But couldn't respond. In her head, she could hear his words in the distance and even blurred out.

Then his last words sounded stronger and she wished to answer him but water dripped from her maw.

In the far distance a shadow disappeared from its place.. Possibly a viewer of the event but who knew.. All the shadows seemed to move because of the huge spring. The lights reflection painted on the walls making it look like the walls were moving. Nothing could be hidden in these caves.

Breathing felt impossible.. And as if water went in and was strangling her from the inside out still. But her body didn't move no matter how much her mind was struggling to respond.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff