8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
( Played as: Older teen )
Ooc reference:
( Think Old Catwoman, as that is her inspired character )

She had already taken a few missions on and was slowly advancing to the ranks along with her sister. Both were now very strong and affordability opponents when fighting against their gender counterparts while training. After her recent mission, she was pulled aside by the doubt and unforgiving news of something bad happening to her partner. Noir, had been enclosing himself in his den for what seemed like weeks. Unable to get any further in than the normal couple of feet before she heard something odd and was run out by him..

So she resided in the pride so she could be around if he needed her. A good student should know their teachers and Noir was not acting right. Something must have happened, thus. The only way she knew to get information was within the entertainers. They ALWAYS knew what was going on. Their clients had big hungry mouths of greed for pleasure. After all the training and all the missions, she hardly spent time in the pride itself anymore and she was very 'misplaced' for her damnest to try and rid that feeling.

For once, she had completely submerged herself in the entertainers company, learning their ways, indulged in them, now she was missing it big time- and looked like a first timer as she slowly walked towards their dens. Her head held high, she knew she was among the best of her kind but still, even if she lost touch of how the entertainers were- she was still quite familiar with names... Smirking as she gave her looks and smirks across the board to different entertainers until she reached a part of the tunnel where it seemed like someone inhabited it alone.. She didn't hear any voices, so that meant that someone must be free... What she would see next would probably surprise her..

"Hello~" A sly smirk..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
Ajani was quietly dancing around in his den. He didn't want to disturb the other entertainers, but he also didn't want to show anyone his new dance. SInce his meeting with Hotaru'Mai he had started rethinking his way of dancing. He realized that he was always too worried about each step being perfect. The feeling of the dance was forgotten when he danced. When he danced with Hotaru'Mai he realized that he needed to add emotion to his steps.

Lately he started extra training on top of the training Tabia gave him. He didn't want to disappoint anyone in the pride, especially Tabia and Vivuli. They had spent so much time helping him that he did not want to waste it. As he swayed, he thought about a waterfall, crashing to the ground. How to interrupt that into a dance?

With a playful grin he jumped as high as he could, than as he came down he did his best to swirl. When he landed he landed near the entrance of his den. There he saw a beautiful cheetahess. He stared at her for a moment, hoping his brain would catch up. He hadn't heard her coming up. "Aw hello!" He said with a bow, he finally spoke. "I was a. Just practicing my dance. It is going to be really cool once I figure it out."

He grinned foolishly at her. It had been sometime since he had been caught off guard, not knowing exactly what to say. "You aren't an entertainer are you?" He asked realizing he didn't recognize her.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:24 am

"Do you wish I was~" She mocked him with a sly and beautiful lure as she lowered her body and softly petted his face. Tracing her paw along his jawline then withdrawing herself as she walked right in to his training area.. Looking about this den with precision that could be unnoticed as just a glance.

Then looked back to him as she easily walked in with her chin up, then lowered it as she got closer to him and came up dangerously close.. "I have no doubt it will look~ 'cool'~ For an entertainer to not complete a dance to the bosses, I fear for them.." Raising her paw again to softly touch him, under his chin as she seemed so close but yet so far as she spoke. "But~ I'm sure you have nothing to worry about~" She teased of course and turned around. "So you made your place as an entertainer.. I seem to have not noticed you before~" Her smile was a grin, that was hidden with poison.. looking beautiful but was that all she had upon her fur? With no signs of scarring, one would have thought she was an entertainer.. How she acted.. Oh one would wish she was there to please you~ In reality she was the one whom would kill you..

It almost surprised her that he didn't know of her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 pm
"I uh, think you would be really good at it," he replied nervously. He could feel his legs start to steer, was he really letting himself get caught by the beautiful cheetahess? He reminded himself that HE was an entertainer and if he was ever caught swooning over anyone he might get into some trouble.

His mind froze when she mentioned dancing infront of the bosses. He could just imagine himself tripping and stumbling through a performance infront of them. He did his best to put the thought out of his head. Since he arrived at the pride he had slowly becoming a better dancer. He was no longer tripping over his own feet when he walked, but instead moving gracefully as he stepped (though occasionally he would have an off day and stumble).

"I would make sure to make sure to finish a dance the the bosses." he said with a nod of his head and a playful grin. When she said that she had not noticed him before, he felt a bit cold. He had always thought he stood out in the entertainers, being one of the only (if not the only) male entertainer. He decided it must be because he fit in so well with the females, that he himself did not standout because of that. Maybe if he was more masculine he would stand out more.

"I am Ajani by the way. My mother and I came to the pride some time ago," he introduced with his overly cheerful voice.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Slowly she circled him and moved in close, as if to take in his scent.. A flattery really. "Please, I'm better ~~~~" As she slowly brought her snout over his neck, then looked up at him. "In the dance of death than I am to merely entertain~" A smirk as her head rubbed under his chin, slowly moving away from him, her tail dragging along his side as she circled once more.

"The best thing you have said~ the proof that you may possibly belong here." Eyeing him. "Finish the dance." Shrugging as she grazed outside of his den. Eyeing, this was the practice area, she wondered why he was the only one using it~ and why he didn't have on scratch on him. Looking back at him with a definitely lure to her, she could have been an entertainer but her lure was more stronger in the act of killing, something only her teacher knew so well.

Lifting her body again from its stop to walk smoothly back to him, aware of each turn of her muscles and grace. "Katapatan, but for you~ you can call me Kata." Looking up with a questionable face to 'check' her memories. "If I recall, your mother was very beautiful, and rarely do I say beautiful to a non-entertainer." Nodding. "My commander watched carefully of you for a very long time before he turned his face to allow you all to live. I remember it well." Smiling at him, approving him to be near her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:00 am
Ajani never looked away from her as she circled him. There was something creeping admiring about her, to the point where Ajani didn't want to look away. He knew she was dangerous, that was obvious. The way she talked, the way she looked. “It is very nice to meet you Kata,” he spoke his words carefully. He started moving his legs around gracefully, deciding that while listening to Kata he would continue to practice.

His smile grew when she mentioned his mother. It made him feel better when other complimented him mother. “She sure is.” he said with admiration, doing a quick spin. “She was once an entertainer, years ago. Unlike me she was born with grace.”

“What about your family?” he asked curiously. He was still trying to piece together all of the bloodlines for the pride. It was proving difficult with all the members of the pride. As he thought about what role Kata was, it started to become apparent. “If you aren't a entertainer,” his brain was slowly making the connection, “Aw! You must be a merchant!” He sounded far too please with himself. It was a dangerous job, he thought and with her skills and beauty he thought she could trade anything with someone.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:28 am

"The pleasure is all mine, dancer." There was no mistake there. Bowing her head with a slight nod, more than a formal one. Only thoughs were for commanders and this.. entertainer was not. A coy smile to the edge of her maw as he spoke of his mother. An entertainer. No wonder she had the grace of doves and the light touch enough for a nanny. They would feel a great loss without her dancing.. She was quite beautiful. After reveling in the thoughts she was interrupted. His other words were ignored by her, she only listened to what was important and her family was just that. VERY important. Especially to the Boss Lady.

Turning her head as she watched him get overly excited and had to chuckle over it before sealing the distance between them. When he almost went to dance, she slinked in to it. She could have been a Geisha, but she was far to ruthless. "Have you ever danced with the devil.. in pale moonlight.."

An impishly evil smirk as she touched his face with her paw pad. The rough yet delicate skill all at once. "I'm the one.. who protects you from the outside world.. the ones with paws so filthy of blood that one can not help but feel tainted. I am of those. The tainted.. and I love every minute of it." That crooked smile of danger.. "We are the ones whom keep your paws.. clean..my lovely dancer..~" The sultry tone of her voice. The eeriness. Slowly leaning forward and bringing her snout to his in a kiss. A flutterly kiss, one that could easily be mistaken as a brush against without any thought what so ever. But she made it a point to look in to his eyes- and show within them how dangerous she was..

Taking pride in her position- rank- field.. she loved every second of adrenaline.. and the satisfaction of being one of the best even for a male.. A rival.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:51 pm
A shiver of coolness ran down his spine. "Dance with the devil, I haven't. I have danced in the moonlight though. Many times. It is the best time to dance. THere is no one around to watch or judge you. If you screw up you screw up. No one will point out and you can continue your dance as if you never screwed up in the first place." he explained. He wondered what she meant by dance with the devil. He had heard stories about devils when he was a cub, but he had just assumed they were fictional. Maybe they really were real.

"You-your a fighter." he finally figured out. Now that he thought about it, it made perfect sense. More questions came to mind. He wondered if she had ever killed someone and if so who. He was about to ask when she kissed him.

His heart felt like it skipped a beat and than it started to raise. This was his first kiss in this pride, his new life. He looked her in the eyes as she kissed him. What if someone saw them, he thought panicky. He would be in so much trouble, he knew he would knowing his luck. She didn't seem worried though. She was calm and relaxed especially compared to him. He broke away from the kiss and stepped back. "What was that for?" he asked quickly. He didn't want to be rude, but he just wasn't expecting it. As an entertainer he should be the one causing hearts to raise, not the other way around.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:13 am

When he pulled away, he was met with a smirk. An impish smirk of travesty. "It took you long enough." She chuckled and shook her head, as she drew it back to sit on her hunches. Softly licking the back of her paw and rubbing it against her ear innocently as if nothing happened before he prompt the questions of whys. Thoughs were bothersome.

"To try it, Id figure I wouldn't mind having my first kiss be the clumpiest of the entertainers." Coy, and almost jokingly as she put a paw to her maw- to look up at him with those eyes.. he knew them by now. Hiding the dangers inside a lovely face. Shrugging. "You should have seen the look on your face- priceless my darling~ precious.." Slowly lifting herself once more to give him some space- but close non the less.

"I wonder- who is entertaining who now." Smirking. "Why don't we.. arrange for you to dancer for me." Pacing her tail back and forth. "Maybe you can show me a thing or two." Playful now, and utterly egging him on and toying him around. That's what the training did for her, the uses of it were endless. "You can pay me back all that I have done.. up til now~"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:15 pm
His eyes went big. This was not happening. In a moment he would wake up and this little nightmare would be over. She scared him. He had never felt fear like this before. She was so compulsive compared to anyone he had ever met. He could see how she would make a great fighter, being as unpredictable as she was.

"I'm glad you liked it." he said when she mentioned the look on his face. He spoke a bit harshly. Once he could he could he would wash his mouth. He felt a little tainted, even if the kiss was better than he thought it would have been. He wouldn't ever admit it though.

He thought about his options carefully and decided it would be in his best interest to agree. "Sure. I can dance for you. I'll make a show just for you, that can't compare to anything else." He said, already coming up with a themed dance. He would have to practice extra hard. This time he would not mess up and he would show her up.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Shaking her head as she looked at him with soft eyes. Bowing her head. "I'd like that." She finally said. Slowly she turned, the want to be close but crush at the same time. Nuzzling under his neck then slipping away just as easily as she did. Didn't guys protect girls? Isn't that how it worked? In this line of business, things weren't always so natural. Even he- would one day have to dirty his paws, and who would be there to save him..

Then swirl of the Princess and him would come to light and Royalty would make a huge decision and she, Kata would be the one having to tare the innocent Princess from the only home she knew... Because of this male.. Then the plots will thicken, would he have what it takes. Before she left his den- she looked at him... Although she was dangerous.. and tainted...

She didn't wish it upon him. Then left her on her way through the tunnels and looking for the source. She was greated by her stepmother, and heavily lifted a shoulder to the once women she admired.. Things were not what they seemed....

- Fin -

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff