[JRP] Ello, Capt' (Pirato, Nataraja)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm
Nataraja didn’t mind early mornings. Rather he enjoyed them almost as much as he did late nights. But not for the same reasons of course. Most late nights were reserved for play and entertainment while the morning hours were his time to reflect and push himself as he was doing now. Running down the beach, towards the outskirt of the pride, the cheetah was working himself to sprinting. Anyone who watched him might just see a blur in their vision, the cheetah was rather fast. Still he always felt like he could do better and every morning ended up pushing himself faster and faster until finally he had to stumble and quit.

Sighing Natraja slowed and stood on the beach, panting. “A bit better.” He managed with a small grin. That had been a good run. The cheetah grinned at the scattered paw prints in the sand. Usually before anyone else would come down here the prints would be washed away by the ocean waves. Or at least that was what he figured. As it was each morning the beach was always clear of markings, just as if he had never been there the day before. “Guess I’m easily forgotten.” Joked the cheetah before stretching out his sore body. Now was time to rest and relax well at least until he was needed.

Still tense from the running the cheetah moved towards the water and nearly moaned in pleasure at the refreshing touch of the cool waters on his body. That definitely felt better. Much better.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:58 pm
He was doing what he did most days. Okay, well maybe not most days as obviously he had to do a little bit of piratin' now and again.. But this was his favorite part of the day. The sun was high over the sand, and it warmed his red pelt quite well. He stretched out onto his belly, and then rolled onto his back, squirming and wriggling until he was in that perfect spot. It took some time but once he was there he stopped and smiled. His eyes closed and he let the sun warm his belly. He loved it here. He was happy that he had done all that he had. For a slacker, he was doing pretty well.

The beachs waves rushed over the sand, thankfully only a little ways up the sandbar. Pirato wasnt looking to get wet today. At least, not right now. He had finally got a break from his cubs (awkward little things that they were), and he was happy just to be alone.

Little did he know, that being alone wasnt in his future.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 pm
Nataraja was enjoying the cool waves. Every time a new one washed over him it was like a game. The cheetah would spread his legs out and just let the waves try to knock him over -most admittedly had little trouble doing that to the feline - but each time he always rode it and managed to get back on his paws. This time, however, the wave actually moved him back towards the shore. Standing the cheetah shook the sand from his fur before noticing something.

There was someone else out here.

Who? Nataraja's curiousity was started. So without hesitation the cheetah started over towards the red shape. That color and size....it was definitely a lion. A very familiar lion. Anyone else might have hesitated to approach, but that wasn't so for this male. Instead he was even more encouraged to make his way over to the lion. With a grin Nataraja snuck over and leaned over the form casting a small shadow over the pirate king's face, " Whatcha doin' there capt'?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 pm
The approaching voice made him turn his head in the direction from which it came. His eyes landed on the greenish blue cheetah. Such an odd color he wasnt even sure how to classify it. Deciding the coat color didnt matter, he still found himself grumbling. Someone making their way over just iinterrupted what was supposed to be his down time. Oh well, at least they were pride members, rather than some stranger. Or hell, even worse, a Stormborn.

"I was relaxing." He said, sitting up and looking the male over before looking over the males grin. He wasnt sure what exactly he was so happy about but again. It didnt matter to Pirato and so he didnt ask.

Shaking the sand off his back, he righted himself before speaking again.
"What are you doing?" He asked, with a yawn.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 pm

"Oooh, relaxin' eh?" The cheetah grinned before moving to sit in front of the lion. He found it best if one was sitting to always try to sit like them. It was odd standing over someone in higher rank after all. Not that his height was any where near Pirato's. The thought amused him. Still he would rather be slender than huge in frame that way he could always be counted on as one of the fastest runners in the pride, if not the fastest.

"Enjoyin' life, sir." Nataraja grinned, "The water is so cool and refreshin' today that I just couldna resist standing and letting the waves wash over my fur." His gaze gleamed, "Have you tried letting the ocean help relax you before, capt'?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:22 pm
He wondered briefly if he was asking an honest question. Of course he had used the ocean. That was the one thing he really could use to relax him. But he decided to try to soothe his mood a bit. He wasnt sure why he was so testy today, but he really needed to get over it. They needed a leader, not an enemy. Not that he was really much of a leader. If his father hadn't left him in charge of the pride at his deathbed, he likely wouldnt be here now.

"Aye, lad, I have." He said, and looked him over. He was the only cheetah of the pride so far. He wondered what had made him like the life so much but he supposed you didn't need to be a lion to enjoy the life you were given.

"The ocean is the calmest thing I know."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 am

The cheetah nodded at the captain's answer. "That's good to hear." He grinned up at the lion, "We need the ocean ye know." Nataraja sighed before stretching, "Without it we might all go a bit crazy 'round here." His gaze suddenly flickered with something darker before the light humor came back. He wasn't about to unload everything on the captain anyways.

"We could all learn from it." Nataraja commented before walking up to just where the ocean met the sand. Closing his eyes he let the water wash over his paws. "See if I stand just like this with my eyes closed and just focus on the water it's almost as if it really can wash away any of my problems." He looked back over his shoulder towards Pirato. "Sounds crazy, but once someone tries it then they might understand me feelin's more."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:24 pm
The cheetah spoke true words. Pirato was quite sure that without the ocean he would go insane. He needed the rush of the waves, the feeling of the cool water touching his paws. With a glance back at the cheetah, he nodded.
Pirato didn't do well with being supportive. He really didn't fret about much. He didn't feel the need. Life was too short, b ut that didn't mean he didnt listen.. Only that he really didnt have much in the way of advice.

"Aye, lad. It prob'y could." He nodded, watching as the water brushed over the smaller paws of the smaller cat. Where Pirato was bulky, Nataraja was thin, and tall. Cheetahs were fast, they made clever and fun pirates. Nataraja was no exception.

"I do it quite often, as it were." He responded with a grin, his red orbs shining and catching the cheetahs.

"Af'er all, life is more fun with a bit of adventure. And what has more adventure than the ocean?" He asked.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items