Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:28 pm
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost.

Plot
Seto Kaiba has lost his memories while testing out a new invention of his. He doesn't remember anyone, not even who he is. Let alone how important he is to Domino. He's forgotten everything, this includes how to duel.

Rules
1. Same as Gaia.

2. Same as Guild's

3. Literate please.

4. Have fun!

Characters

Seto Kaiba- Arashi Cloud

Jounouchi Katsuya-pixiestixryu

Mokuba- InunaideGner

Yugi Moto-ElkiLiger

Yami Yugi- The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Ryou Bakura-Death T-2

Bakura- oni_kura

Malik-

Yami Malik or Merrik-

Isis- Xesca

Tristan-

Otogi-Death T-2

(Any other Cannons that you want, PM me about them and I'll add them to the list.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:32 pm
FIRST POST!

He looked at the room carefully, it was so strange, filled with equipment and such. He noticed a mirror in one corner and went to it, touching his face. He tried to recall it, that name, his name, he realized yet, it didn't seem to give itself up. Brows furrowed into a mix of confusion and desperation as he tried hard to remember. "I am.... I am.... No one." He said to himself. He decided to follow the door up the stairs in the far corner. As he did he was gazing about at eveything, putting a hand in his pocket, he withdrew something thick. "Cards?" He wondered to himself.

He really needed answers and if someone was upstairs, they'd be able to help, hopefully. So through the door he went.

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:45 pm
Mokuba looked up when his brother entered the room. He'd never seen that look on Seto's face before, it was like.... Like he was lost. In his right hand was his deck and he turned a questioning gaze to the younger of the two. "Seto, are you alright?" Mokuba asked.

"Is.... Is that my name?" The other trembled slightly, as if afraid it wasn't.

The realization of what it could be let itself known in the black haired child's mind almost instantly. "Oh, oh, yes, that's your name, Seto, sit down, I- I have a few calls to make...." Mokuba commented.

When the hands clutched to his vest, he didn't know what to think. Yet, he turned to face a scared look from his older brother's face. "I- I don't want to be left alone, what if I forget my name again?" The question was desperate and pleading, something Seto had never done.

Mokuba sighed, nodding, "You can come but, don't get frustraited if you don't know who everyone is that I call." Mokuba told him.

Seto nodded, before trailing after the other. Mokuba called up the doctor and Yugi and Yami and all of their friends.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:32 pm
((Note: Movement in this guild is slow, and OCs are very popular. The Beach RPG has been up for a few weeks now ~ and it hasn't even started yet. But - I think I'd like to take Isis, 'cause her Sennen Tauk would come in quite handy. ))  

Xesca

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:56 pm
(OOC: Okay, you can be her. But, people don't forget about the other characters... I think Yami would be important since Seto doesn't even know how to duel and let's not miss out on Jounouchi as well. Yugi would be wonderful support.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:35 am
(Oh, Oh, Oh! So good! So good! Can I be Yugi? I think I can do Yugi well. biggrin )  

ElkiLiger

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:13 am
(Sure thing! Post right away if you would please!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:23 pm
((well I thought about it.. and pondered, and pondered.... only to be distracted by the pencil on the desk near me. I started rolling it around and poking it... then I accidentally flung it in to my own face..... So I think I should be Jounouchi. May I?))  

pixiestixryu

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:33 pm
may i play mokuba, if its kool with you, its like i always play him whee heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:29 pm
I would like to try Otogi! lol Maybe Ryou...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:24 pm
(OOC: If you all can keep things Literate and such, then yes, yes, yes, yes... In the meantime I'm going to make another post.)

Seto, if that really was his name, was currently setting in a chair beside Mokuba as the other talked to some people that seemed somewhat familiar but, he couldn't yet again remember. He glanced at the younger Kaiba before he asked a question that had been nagging on him since he seen it. He held up the deck of cards and looked at Mokuba. "What are these? I like the artwork, but, what are they?" Seto questioned.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:54 pm
Yugi picked up the phone. "Hello? Who's speaking? Mokuba? Hey, what's up. What? Seto's lost his memory? That's terrible! Look, I'll call up my friends and we'll be over right away! We're going to help you and Seto, Mokuba. Okay, you can call them, and I'll call Jou and Ryou. Okay, you just stay there with him and we'll be over as soon as possible!" Yugi said. He put down the phone. Seto had lost his memory? But why? What could have caused it? Many questions ran through Yugi's head. He shook himself then picked up the phone and dialed Jou.  

ElkiLiger

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:58 am
(OOC: Skip over to when Yugi gets there.)

He had been told to wait until the others came before asking too many questions. But, it was hard to hold them all back. He wanted to know who Mokuba was, who he was, what the cards were. Everything but, it was too much for him to remember all in one sitting.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:18 pm
Slowly a smile worked its way out, turned into a grin, and he just couldn't take it anymore. Jounouchi burst out laughing. "This is serious, Jou!" Yugi said from the other line. "yeah, yeah, I'm sorry......." Jou tried to be more mature about the matter. "....but he doesn't remember how to duel!" The blond again began to laugh hysterically while Yugi sighed. "Maybe it would be best if you didn't come then," Yugi added finaly. "No way! I have to see this!" Jounouchi answered, "I'll be good when we get there. You can trust me, ^^" he added and hung up the phone.  

pixiestixryu

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:25 pm
Kaiba was shuffling his feet self- conciously. Mokuba had said that someone called Yugi and all his friends were coming over, Seto wasn't sure if he really wanted people coming over that he was supposed to know but, had no clue about. He looked at Mokuba carefully. "Um... Where's the bathroom in this place? I need to use it." Seto said, coming up with a great idea to disappear.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff