Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Sub-Forum Within A Sub-Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Judge Magistrate IV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:19 pm
I think this idea was somewhere else in this guild, I'm pretty sure it was but I can't find it. So I'm posting this idea in case it wasn't.

Basically, I would love to be able to create a sub-forum, and then, make another sub-forum within that sub-forum. It would cost the same as a regular sub-forum, however, that would be as much as you could do, you could make as many sub-forums within that one sub-forum, but you couldn't go deeper, by that I mean, you couldn't make more sub-forums within the sub-forums that you created in the first sub-forum. One sub-forum, you go into it, you can make as many as you want but that's where it stops, that's the gist of it.

It would give the option of making a guild very cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 pm
It was suggested as a new use for the guild funds and I would LOVE it.

For RP guilds it would be an absolute God send since it'd make organisation a lot easier.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 pm
I would love if that would be activated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:05 pm
That could be a very cool addition to the guilds. I think it'd be very cool. I'd love it if we could do that. Pilot pointed out that it'd make organization in RP guilds much easier, but it'd make organization in any guild much easier. It'd be way easier to keep things sorted out if we could do that. Question is, how organized would the first subforums look?  

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items