Reply Easy 1m
a way to get thing cheeper

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlooBIah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:18 pm
If u see some thing u realy want and u cant afford it or u have to have gaia cash to get it u can go to market place and some times its cheeper and it may be bought with gold it depends on what your looking for  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:27 am
Gaia cash helps but it won't benefit. Because with 10 dollar gaia cash i have a 799 GC item is only 400-600k gold. I recommend buying the mermaid which is only 75 GC. You can sell that mermaid for 70-90k each. So in the end you will make 900k just by using 10 dollars.

I don't like to sell things slightly cheaper on the marketplace. For one thing i know, if there is an item that is 450,000 gold some random person will make is 449,999 gold. People always make it 1 gold below. If i was going to sell a item at that price i wouldn't. I would place it 451,500 gold. Because we all know that people will buy the lowest first but if you are patience then someone will soon buy it. Don't forget that there is a 2% Transactions on the item you sold. 2% of 450,000 is 9,000. So your final making is really 410,000. Every little bit of gold counts, don't make yours the cheapest.

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Milkster

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm
BlooBIah
If u see some thing u realy want and u cant afford it or u have to have gaia cash to get it u can go to market place and some times its cheeper and it may be bought with gold it depends on what your looking for

Wait... What? Example please...  
Easy 1m

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff