Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mountain Peak____________-___________ Music
My Music

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Dualos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:09 pm
I want some opinions. i released a mixtape and put it into a playlist thorugh playlist.com and I currently have it on my profile.

I want to know if you guys like what I'm doing. Just click on my avatar or my name and you'll be directed to my profile, where the above said music can be listened to. Let me know if you like, and why, and if you don't like, and why.

If you are an artist yourself, try to explain more thorough because I can relate to another artist easier. Either way, the Genre of this music is Hip hop, but there's a lot of sub categories of it, there is rock, alternative, and some stuff that isn't even labeled yet. So check it out, and let me know. :] Thanks.

[First post in here]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:40 pm
TROJAN MAN -x
I want some opinions. i released a mixtape and put it into a playlist thorugh playlist.com and I currently have it on my profile.

I want to know if you guys like what I'm doing. Just click on my avatar or my name and you'll be directed to my profile, where the above said music can be listened to. Let me know if you like, and why, and if you don't like, and why.

If you are an artist yourself, try to explain more thorough because I can relate to another artist easier. Either way, the Genre of this music is Hip hop, but there's a lot of sub categories of it, there is rock, alternative, and some stuff that isn't even labeled yet. So check it out, and let me know. :] Thanks.

[First post in here]

Bump.  

Mr Dualos

Mr Dualos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:10 pm
TROJAN MAN -x

[First post in here]
Bump bump.  
Mountain Peak____________-___________ Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces