Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
Types of Ghosts/Ways to Die

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Th3Vintag3Imag3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm
If you google the types of ghosts or google ways to die in TS3 you'll find the answers you're looking for easily. But I just discovered a new way that I have never seen on the internet before! (Then again I haven't done the search in a long time, but I want to feel special so just work with me)

I was just playing my S3 game when all of a sudden a metor crashed into my yard! It killed my primary parent sim, and a nearby child! The ground was dented and some of the items became scrap metal!

Pics to come soon!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:41 pm
How did you trigger that? I would so want that to happen, which sounds totally evil haha but it would be so interesting to see 3nodding

I remember when one of my sims was just around town(I forget what they were doing) one of their friends were mourning and the little thought bubble looked like meteors but I have never actually seen that happen  

Bunny_Gaz

Inquisitor

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:10 am
That kind of thing happened on my Sims 2 game, but I think it was a satellite instead of a meteor. Nothing like that has happened on my Sims 3 game yet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:12 pm
probably it happens bc you were stargazing and there is probably a small percentage of that happening and you got really dang lucky.

oh yeah and fix your kitchen sink BEFORE you mess with the upgrade on the stove.

or at least clean up the massive puddle of water before you do it.  

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:21 am
In Showtime it's possible for a performing magician to die in the middle ofa performance if he uses the Box of Danger. I don't know what colour the ghost is though.  
The Sims 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games