Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend
What's a [1x1] rp?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
BriBri8998 generated a random number between 1 and 100000 ... 70276!

BriBri8998

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am
I don't think i've ever been in one, so what is it exactly? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 pm
1x1 = one on one. It's a role play between just two people as opposed to a group rp.  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 pm
Hmm. Now I wonder if it would be more clear if I added "(two people)" to the 1x1 rule post to help. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 am
Garek Maxwell
Hmm. Now I wonder if it would be more clear if I added "(two people)" to the 1x1 rule post to help. sweatdrop
Well, I figured it was one n one, but what does that mean specifically? Like....An intimate rp?  

BriBri8998

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:18 pm
BriBri8998
Garek Maxwell
Well, I figured it was one n one, but what does that mean specifically? Like....An intimate rp?

It means what it means, just two people with no strings attached. It can be more intimate, and in some ways it is, but this intimacy is the "boring" kind. As in, it's more intimate to be at home with family than it is with a crowd of strangers at a concert. In turn, a bar is more intimate than a music concert.

So yeah, that's it. Not sure what's confusing about it but I'd like to know if the rules are unclear in some way since I can fix them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:22 am
Garek Maxwell
BriBri8998
Garek Maxwell

It means what it means, just two people with no strings attached. It can be more intimate, and in some ways it is, but this intimacy is the "boring" kind. As in, it's more intimate to be at home with family than it is with a crowd of strangers at a concert. In turn, a bar is more intimate than a music concert.

So yeah, that's it. Not sure what's confusing about it but I'd like to know if the rules are unclear in some way since I can fix them. sweatdrop

But no cybering, right?  

BriBri8998

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am
Well it depends. In a one on one role play the two negotiate on story, setting, rules, and other details. More then likely the two decide that before they start role playing. So yes, it's a possibility. Should it or will it happen on Gaia's private messaging systems no.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:59 pm
BriBri8998
But no cybering, right?

That is correct. That violates Gaia's PG-13 rules, and the guild is no exception.

This technically applies to PMs too, of course... Technically. Be aware that Gaia's moderation can monitor PMs...can, of course. Still, it's not the guild's business what is done in private messages and talking about what happened in them is admitting rule violation. Not spoiling...what obviously happens anyway... But just mentioning the rules. neutral  

Garek Maxwell

BriBri8998

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 am
Garek Maxwell
BriBri8998
But no cybering, right?

That is correct. That violates Gaia's PG-13 rules, and the guild is no exception.

This technically applies to PMs too, of course... Technically. Be aware that Gaia's moderation can monitor PMs...can, of course. Still, it's not the guild's business what is done in private messages and talking about what happened in them is admitting rule violation. Not spoiling...what obviously happens anyway... But just mentioning the rules. neutral

Will you...Dance with me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:51 pm
BriBri8998
Will you...Dance with me?

I don't know... Do you want to dance with me?

Just had to do it. But yeah, you wouldn't wanna since I can't dance. whee  

Garek Maxwell

The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces