Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Nila had made a new home for herself in this pride. She was sure she was never born in she had no family or friend really. She didn’t remember much since the storm stole her memories, actually she didn’t remember anything. Sometimes she wondered if that was a good thing or not.

If she had any family that was looking for her then it was a bad thing, if she was running from something in her past then it was a good thing; either way it was a new beginning.

She was happy in the Pride, She was a scholar and she loved to attain information as much as she loved to teach it. But sometime she just needed to explore. You can’t learn everything by staying in one place; so Nila would occasionally go out and wonder about the rogue lands; never for too long though.

A good thing about adventuring out in the rogue lands was it always gave her a story to tell or a lesson learned; sometimes even information she hadn’t learned. It never let her down. She never knew what was in store for her.

She left the prides boarders for a bit in hopes to return with newfound knowledge.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:17 pm
User ImageHamaji was bored.

Hamaji was often bored.

But he didn’t mind too much- he could always pass the time making himself another little toy to play with. He had a lot of props he’d made himself over his years in the rogue lands, which he sometimes kept in his small den. Most of the time, however, he made things for the sake of it, letting them go and leaving them for others to find and use if they saw fit. It was fun to make trinkets for the enjoyment of others, even if he didn’t see them actually use the things. Little bits of jewelry or a small structure made of rocks and sticks. Smooth stones turned into circular toys- all little things he loved to create.

He was working on a small cape, trying to construct a nice band around the front. It was the fur of a prey beast, striped black and white. A very nice fur, that had taken a hell of a long time to carefully peel of the body. Even naked, the meat had still been good, so he saw no problem in harvesting the fur for his own fun. Waste not, or something like that.

The buckle on the front, to hold it around a lion’s neck, was the tricky part. It was hard to keep things stuck together. More than that, it was hard to find the right materials. Bones, in this case, served to hold things together. Bones and a nice, big green stone that could be smoothed down into something nice for the front.

Not everything was functionality- it needed to look nice, too.

As he worked, he heaved a sigh, resting his paw on the zebra pelt. Who would he eave this for, this time? It was getting to the point where he wanted to see who used these trinkets and costumes. See their smiles.

Was that too much to ask?

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 am

Nila was wondering out in the roguelands, she knew it was dangerous beyond the prides boarder but she was a knowledge seeker. She had to explore. It was calming to her; it would distract her from worrying about where she came from or who she really was. She never really thought about it too much, she didn't really mind not knowing it was just a bit of an inconvenience sometimes; she hoped attaining fact about new things here and there might trigger her memories or at least a glimpse of her past...

Nila lost in her own thoughts was oblivious to the fact that she was about to walk right into aperture.

Which is what happened.

"Oww~~" She let out a small painful yelp. She felt foolish pulling herself out of the crater in the ground. How could she have missed something like that, was she really that lost in her own mind?

What was worse is her paw, she felt an slight about of pain coming from it, it was not broken; she knew that but it could be just a little sore maybe even a slight sprain. She had learned some healing tactic from watch others, observing there techniques; something she had been quite good at since the accident. She sat on the ground after pulling slowly adding pressure to her paw. "How could i have missed something so big?" She shook her head and continued testing the pain that came from her paw.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:39 pm
Hamaji had heard a bit of a commotion not too far from him, the large lion pushing himself to his feet and heading over to try and see what was going on. The cape he had been working on, he tossed over his body, letting it drape their for the time being, just so he didn’t end up losing it before managing to get it finished. It wasn’t attached to him, but it would stay over his frame easily enough. Wasn’t like he was going to go running around or anything.

It didn’t take him long to see a blue lioness, seemingly in pain. Instantly, his forgot all about his minor worries, far more concerned with this lioness who needed some help.

“Are you alright?” He asked, “looks like you took a bit of a tumble there…”

Not that he had seen it, but he could see the area around them and piece together what had happened. She must have fallen and hurt her paw in the process. Though he couldn’t see any blood, he did feel like he wanted to help her. Somehow. What could he do?

“My name is Hamaji… do you need any kind of bandage? You can use this,” he pulled the cape he had been working on, placing it on the ground. “you know, if you need it…” He didn’t mind ripping it up if need be- he could create and destroy his works when something more important was needed for the parts.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 am
Nila looked up to see the lion that stood infront of her, had he been there all along? Her face became flushed, she was so embarassed. The dark pelted lion just appeared out of no where. He had a cape on his back, was he from the pride? She never caught anyone but scholars out of the pride. "Yes, I'm alright just clumsy me."She laughed a bit fake and hesitantly.

Standing up allowing her other paws to take the pressure of her weight. "My name is Nila." He smelt a bit dirty but thats how all those from the riguelands smelt to her, she was just accustomed to the many scents of the pride and it was her noses way of differnciating those from the pride and those who werent. But then again he could be new to the pride, she was confused. "No, no bandage im fine." She smiled giving him the jesture of assurence.

She had never seen a Costumer make anything in person before, though Nila was always too wrapped up in her own little world to notice. "Are you from the pride? I've never seen you before, but that item your working on his lovely one of the better ones i've seen. I havent seen anyone make something in person like that before." She said motioning to the cape he had draped over his back.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 pm
Day Dreamer427

Hamaji looked first at the cape on his back, then at the female in front of him, frowning in his obvious confusion. It didn’t seem like he had any idea what she was talking about- which was exactly his problem. She was talking about things he didn’t understand.

“Um,” he awkwardly interjected, “a pride? I didn’t know there was a pride in this area… I’m sorry if I’m intruding. I was actually just wandering through and I stopped for a moment to work on this cape. It wasn’t meant to be anything more than something to pass the time… I always make things to pass the time.” He smiled faintly, though he was still a little concerned about where he may have accidentally entered. Still, one thing had him very interested in what she had to say.

“You live in a pride where lions make things and no one thinks they’re weird?” He asked lightly, “that… sounds really nice.” He smiled lightly, eager to learn more about the place. Hopefully it didn’t hate guests.

“Oh! And I’m Hamaji. It’s nice to meet you, Nila.”  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out