Goodbye Juno

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:14 pm
A few days ago my main's beloved pet, Juno the bearded dragon, passed away. She hadn't been seeming too well and stopped eating but before a vet's appointment could be scheduled it was too late.

Sarafina had had her for two years, ever since Juno was a juvenal. She was quite the character, very mellow and loved to snuggle on your chest with her head buried in the the crook of your neck. She was always exploring and having little adventures, giving her mom attitude when she didn't approve of Juno going into certain places. She will be deeply missed and it will take some time before my main recovers from her loss.

Its always hard to lose a pet, especially when they become part of the family - she was my main's family. The life of an animal always seems far too short, especially for a vampire, like myself. Its hard, but I know I would rather cherish the short time I have with them then to never have had them at all and I know a lot of you feel the same.

Goodbye, Juno. Know that you were loved and you will be missed and that nothing could ever replace you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm so sorry, Sara. D:

I know what it's like to lose a pet. I've had two cats die from old age,
and one who was taken from us prematurely by some loose hunting dogs.

Again, my condolences. :<

ArkRaptor
Crew

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:52 pm
*huggles Sara*

She will be missed, I always thought of her as the guild mascot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:10 pm
I'm so sorry Sara! D: -hugs-

Rest in Peace Juno.

I never got a chance to desire to steal you from her if I had the desire. You'd have made a great teammate with Señor Cat. The mischief ye two would have caused.

We loved you Juno and we know how much you were loved.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 pm
Thanks you guys, I feel a lot better now, for the most part, but I keep on looking back at her cage, forgetting that she wont be there, looking back at me anymore. I'll have to do something with it, soon.

As for Juno's remains, I've put them in a shoe box and wrapped her body up in her favourite towel. Raiem's mom was kind enough to let me use her freezer to store the box in until I can properly bury it. We asked her sister if we could put Juno somewhere on her ranch. Its very beautiful up there, I'm sure Juno would have loved it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 pm
Señor cat is meowing outside my door Sara. I think he says 'Hello, sorry for your loss-now let me in!'

I think a nice service is in order for Juno. O.O

I just had an idea: Guild Service event for Juno.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 pm
If you want to do that, its okay with me, but I wont be around that much, I'll be going back to sitting soon.

Anyway, I'm sure Juno is the cutest, little angel in heaven right now and she's eating up all of their lettuce.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:39 am
WHAT?! WHAT!!!

Main'll ask her cousin Mark to make sure Juno gets all the lettuce in the world.  

Lieutenant Turel

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:36 am
Oh no! You have my condolences. cry  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items