Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:49 pm
basicly we're making this because currently theres about three or four villians in the guild ... so if any of you want to make a villian then ask either Atticus or myself if you can and give the idea of the villian as well.

must have record post in this layout:

Theme Song (youtube sample)

Name:

Description:
(Picture Please, Photobucket.com if posible)

Nemisis:

Bio:

Abilities:
(Up to 23)

Weapons:
(no more than three)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 pm
Theme Song: Fate of the Unknown

Name: Master Xehanort

Description:
User Image

Nemisis: Arigane

Past: One of the Seven Dark Lords. Master Xehanort, an old Keyblade Master from Destiny Islands who mysteriously disappeared, Terra, Aqua, and Ven sent on a quest to find him. Furthermore, as his actions related to the Princesses of Heart, Master Xehanort attempted to have Terra succumb to the darkness. In the end, Master Xehanort used his Keyblade to transfer his heart into Terra's body there by corrupting Terra's mind, creating the current incarnation of Xehanort while he faded into darkness. However, the unforeseen creation of the Lingering Sentiment resulted in a battle which culminated in Xehanort's defeat before he could achieve his goal. After his Nobody, Xemnas, was defeated by Sora and Riku somehow the old Master returned from oblivion in his old form to finish what he started, to destroy the piller of liht and rule the world .

Abilities:
1. can control the basic elements (ice, fire, thunder, and earth)
2. can summon Heartless, Nobodies and the Unversed
3. summons a swarm of Keyblades to attack opponents
4. Advada Kadavra: killing curse (but ofton misses from time to time)
5. force power

Weapons:
Xehanort's Keyblade
User Image
X-Blade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:30 am
Theme Song The Master Vanglorious

Name: The Master

Description:
User Image

Nemisis: The Doctor

Bio: born on Gallifrey the same time as the Doctor, they were both friends for the longest time, that is until they went to the Accadamy. he heard a constant drumming in his head which drove him to the brink of insanaty. as the years past, the Master began to disregard all other forms of life and killed lesser forms for sport. finding this out, the Doctor confronted him and the Master became a renegade Time Lord causeing dark deads throughout the cosmos. it wasn't long after this that the Doctor slole a TARDIS himself, but he would be there to defend the universe from those like the Master. as the Master said to him once "my dear Doctor, it seems that neither of us is compleat without the other"

Abilities:
1. expert hypnotist
2. technical genious
3. can regenerate entire form when dying

Weapons:
1. Laser Screwdriver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
Theme Song: Trapt - Headstrong

Name: Sucitta

Nemisis: Atticus Nanashi

Bio: Born from Atticus' darkness, Sucitta copied all of his nemisis' power's, making him a great copy of the man who shares his face. As he is lead by his master, Lord Xehanort, Sucitta will do anything to defeat Atticus to please his lord and savior.

Abilities:
Unknown to others at this time

Weapons:
Blade of the Lord and Hidden Blades (On his wrists and on the back of his boots like Atticus)

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

Theme Song:
Trouble in River City - The Music Man

Name:
The Music Man

Nemisis: Unknown

Bio: Unknown

Abilities: Unknown

Weapons:
Any Music Instrument including his Voice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:15 pm
Theme Song: Love Love Nightmare

Name: Miku Zatsune

Description:
User Image

Nemisis: Miku Hatsune

Bio: She was created from Vocaloid Master seperated both powers of light and darkness. Miku used to be popular for every adult and mostly men, due to her behavior. When Hatsune and Zatsune met in age 10, but they didn't know they are counterpart because of their Master's secret, they became friends. When Hatsune Miku become more popular then Zatsune Miku, her rage of jealously and unlocked her power of darkness and almost killed her, Master sees this and took her to the headquarter. He told her that she and Hatsune are counterpart and feared about her dark power, they have to get rid of her before she will kill Hastune Miku. Her anger started to grew and killed the staff, including Master. After all Vocaloid send Miku somewhere safe as she create chaos in Cryptron, she vowed that she will find her and kill her.

Abilities:
1)Dark Music
2)Dark Power
3)Dark Wing
4)Singing (Her songs)
5)Magic of Music
6)Curse
7)Microphone Sound Wave
cool Volume Pitch
9)Song Attack (part of songs that she can use for attack)

Weapons:
Fallen Harp Scythe, and Eighth Note Scythe (look on Description)
User Image  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm
Theme Song: Madara Theme

Name: Madara Uchiha (Tobi for split personality)

Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nemisis: Neji Hyuuga

Bio: He's an Uchiha clan and most gifted clan, until Senju clan made a truce for Konoha and he left to become more powerful. Years later, when fourth hokage and his wife bear the child and he summoned Nine Tails Fox Demon to destroy Konoha, but Minato sealed it to his son. After 7 years of failing, he come up with other plan after he felt a light came from Hyuuga Clan as he sees Hinata and Hikari split image from genetic traits. Madara believe the light belongs to Hinata's mother because of kindness and good-heart. At first, he kidnapped Hikari and he found out that she wasn't a light that he's looking for, but her daughter, who's poccessed same personality as her with innocence and shyness. He killed her, so that Hyuuga Clan will get distracted and he will kidnap Hinata, but he sees young Neji caught him and sees him ran off to tell his relatives. Madara send heartless to kidnap Hyuuga Princess, but his plan failed after Hinata was safe. He has his split personality as Tobi for Akatsuki to capture all tails demons, but failed again. He cheat death and he still have Tobi's personality, and found Hinata again and discovered about why her heart never touch the darkness. He succussly destroy Hyuuga Clan and Ninja Worlds, but he didn't get Hinata

It revealed that real Madara died long time ago, yet he could be possible that imposter might be immortal.

Abilities: Madara and Tobi has different jutsus
Madara:
1)Blocking Jutsu Absorption Seal
2)Fire Style: Great Fire Majectic Annihilation
3)Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
4)Meteorite Jutsu
5)Preta Path
6)Summoning Jutsu*
7)Secret Earth Jutsu: Deep Forest Creation
cool Yasaka Magatama
9)Sharingan
10)Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
11)Rinnegan

Tobi:
1)Earth Style: Hidden Mole Jutsu
2)Explosive Landmines
3)Human Path
4)Six Paths of Pain
5)Soul Removal
6)Time-Space Migration
7)Summoning Jutsu*
cool Ninja Art: Whac-A-Mole Jutsu

Weapons: Gunbai, Kusari, and Sword  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 am
Theme song

Nom
Lamia Lilith Lynn

Like the way I look?
Trust me, I do.

Haters
I don't think I have any yet, I'm new to the neighborhood.

Candle sticks
All you need to know is that I am totally legal, m'kay?

About me?
Well, I was an infant when I was young now look at me. Ha! I think I decided I was evil when I was about four and I burned off all of my best friend's hair. Boy, she was pissed off. I didn't really give a s**t, because well. I have no morals. What else do you need to know? Get off my case!

What's so special?
Hm, you want to know about my abilities eh? I guess I could tell you that I'm super amazing and I can control the elements which is why I burned off my best friend's hair. But, sadly, I don't have any of that. I guess I can manipulate and bend light and light sources with a flick of the wrist. Cool huh? Oh! Also I can seduce hats and turn invisible in the dark.

Toys
Well, I have a big a** bazooka. Pretty much it.  

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:03 pm
Hoping its okay to just post this here.......if not I'll be alerted. Hope someone tells me.

Lacrimosa
Name: Nox Numen (Dark Deity)
True name: The Deity
Description:
Before Regeneration:
After Regeneration:
Age: At least Two hundred Thousand but appears to be in her late thirties
Nemesis: The Doctor
Bio:
She's from Rassilon's time which is about 100,000 years before the Doctor ever existed and was a part of the group to create the Eye of Harmony which was made in the core of a Black Hole. Over time she began going on more and more missions, regenerating time to time as she met many powerful enemies until she was assigned a mission a hundred years before the Doctor was born from which she had to contain her memories into a watch of some sort a thousand and nine years later only to end up crash landing on Gallifray. During her mission however she was corrupted and soon she will become one of the most dangerous enemies ever to have existed.
Her time machine ship:
Inside:
Inside
Abilities:
1. Regeneration
2. Swordsmanship
3. Resourcefulness
Weapons: Katana (see picture above) Laser Scepter (below)
User Image

Door to the Realms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces