Dream Messages

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:18 pm

Normally, I would take such matters to the Cloud Nine thread. However, I found this particularly interesting:

"And Jupiter said that feeling loved, feeling one, and feeling together can only be felt at its fullest by a dieing man."

Something I "heard" in a dream, more or less; the meaning is certainly there. sweatdrop

Out of sheer curiosity, what do you derive from this? Further, do you ever have moments that seem not to only mean something to you, but for meaning, in dreams or otherwise?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:28 am

Fear not death, for death is the completion of the life, and fulfills it.

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:07 pm

Nihilistic Seraph
Fear not death, for death is the completion of the life, and fulfills it.
Nice interpretation, Nihl. 3nodding

Now if we could pull in others. xp Honestly, it's not like we're going to strike anyone down- we just want people's thoughts and ideas. mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:58 pm

Feeling loved, feeling one, and feeling together can also be felt strongly by one who as suffered deeply. Just my two cents here. I've had a dream where I could derive (from its experiences) that love is felt very strongly be one who is lonely and sad. It was a very sad, cold, and lonely dream. Tragic, really.

All of my dreams tell me something very important--it's just that sometimes I can't figure out what it is, but they are all meaningful, to be sure. I suppose that all my dreams are meaningful because I contemplate on sentimental matters a lot.

Kuroyue

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:06 am

Jameta

"And Jupiter said that feeling loved, feeling one, and feeling together can only be felt at its fullest by a dieing man."

It sounds like the description of a threshold moment, on the verge of crossing over from this world into the next (when a person is dieing) everything on both sides is going to make sense. Also, it's one of those poignant moments, at the end of life, when you realize what it was all about, likely with some anxiety over leaving it all behind.

I can't say my dreams have ever come forward with meaningful statements that stay with me even after waking. Usually it's just images, situations or emotions from the dream that stay and alaert me that something isn't right, causing me to step back and figure out what's got me so worked up. This is typically when I start having weird dreams. wink
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:04 am

Suzuroi
Feeling loved, feeling one, and feeling together can also be felt strongly by one who as suffered deeply. Just my two cents here. I've had a dream where I could derive (from its experiences) that love is felt very strongly be one who is lonely and sad. It was a very sad, cold, and lonely dream. Tragic, really.

All of my dreams tell me something very important--it's just that sometimes I can't figure out what it is, but they are all meaningful, to be sure. I suppose that all my dreams are meaningful because I contemplate on sentimental matters a lot.
*strikes down your interpretation!* scream

Just kidding mrgreen

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out