Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)
My sad little Tank

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 pm
My tank only has about two fish that glow in it i think, but i still like it. I don't think i really care if someone grabs it or not. lol whee
I mostly thin i just enjoy the tank itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 pm
Just so you know, most of the low yield tanks are glitched, and don't give the gold to you or the player.

With the new 500 gold bonus for the first five players, my tank became worth playing, but I haven't gotten any of the gold crying I've lost out on thousands of gold due to this.

It pays to check that you get the gold after you play! Some higher level tanks are also affected by this glitch.

Join us in harrassing informing Pan of this problem - see link in my sig! 3nodding  

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 pm
RafiCat

Thanks, I haven't created a bump thread yet, but I'll be sure to do so, and check to see when people have played. If no one gets anything from it, I'll be sure to do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX

As long as you like the fish that's all that matters. I was thinking of doing an all jellyfish tank just because it's in honor of my rave family here whose symbol is a jellyfish. I know it will make very little gold, but that wouldn't be the drive behind it.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 pm
azndreams
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX

Good Point. My problem now though is the cluthes in my tank aren't showing up as in it. They just won't stay. I guess It's just full. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:17 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX

Well your tank shows you have 17 fish and that's the max you can put in there, so that mostly is the issue why your clutches don't show up.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:21 pm
azndreams

Well, see i don't feel so smart. : ) But that doesn't matter. Thanks for telling me. I just recently started fixing up my tank.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:23 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX

Hey it's all good. I don't think there is anywhere that says HEY stop you can't put more in because Barret is lame like that. Ha ha.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm
azndreams

^ ^ True. Nothing anywhere says it.  
Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)