• Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:01 pm
Username- Oncaro

Character name- Apallo

HP level- 40,000

Stamina- 40,100

Bio- Apallo was born on Planet Vegeta in 737 Age, roughly around the same time that Son Goku was born on the same planet. Apallo was sent to the planet Morna in order to eventually conquer it (just days before the Genocide of the Saiyans occurred, allowing him to live), but he landed in an arctic region of the world, preserving him as an infant until roughly 15 years prior to the current date.

Apallo was raised by the Mornan people, the greatest historians in the Universe. Peaceful, patient, observant people, the Mornans were able to teach the young Saiyan special meditation techniques that would slowly increase his power level. From the time his was found to when he was 15 years old, Apallo lived with the Mornans, living with his foster mother Arwe. Upon reaching age 15, the Mornan Council sent Apallo to live amongst his fellows in the rebuilt Saiyan civilization.

Ultimate Attack- Alpha Destroyer: A green-tinted ki attack that is fired one-handed.

Super attack- Delta Blast: When using this attack, Apallo thrusts both hands forward and fires an orb of bright blue ki (think Vegeta's Big Bang Attack)

Normal Ki attack- Uncharged ki blasts, yellow in color.

[Note: Apallo is a truly unique Saiyan, for several reasons, and I will explain below.]

As I do not have a picture of Apallo yet, I will describe his appearance: He stands at 5'7", has fair skin, and red hair and blue eyes (this is in a stark contrast to "normal" Saiyans, who generally have black hair and eyes). He generally wears a black, sleeveless obi with matching pants and boots, and black wristbands.

Apallo's name also marks his uniqueness. Normally, Saiyan names are puns on real-world vegetables. However, Apallo's name was taken from Apple, a fruit, simply because when I first made him I didn't know that Saiyan names were generally vegetable puns. However, the name stuck, so I kept it.

In addition, Apallo has a vastly powerful Super Saiyan transformation that is unique to him; no other Saiyan has it. When I feel the time is right, I will reveal this transformation (and the reasoning behind it). However, it will not happen for a good while. At the moment, Apallo does not have access to any Super Saiyan form.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:10 pm
You start on Planet Vegetasai. (It took me a bit to determine which side you were on, but thank you for writing such a great bio! That helped me big time to decide where you start)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Oncaro

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:19 pm
empress dee

Oh my, this is awkward. I left the guild... I don't know how long ago, but I felt that my profile would never be approved. Eheheh... ^^"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:22 pm
Well, you have been approved. Sorry it took me so long to check it out. That's my fault. I was so busy with World of Warcraft and with Facebook that up until now, I haven't had time to check on the profiles.

Please rejoin the guild and start where I had said to start, okay?  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas