Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Finding Final Fantasy Games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 pm
I really want to find the Final Fantasy games for the ps1 but my local Game Stop doesn't sell them. Any ideas as to where I can buy them?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 pm
withinmytemtations
I really want to find the Final Fantasy games for the ps1 but my local Game Stop doesn't sell them. Any ideas as to where I can buy them?

Look for stores that sell old video games and movies (I've found a couple at a store called vintage stock, but it's local to my area...) and if all else fails go to ebay, that's where I got alot of my old FF games at. You can find Tactics, 8, and 9 pretty cheap but 7's expensive and hard to find in good shape...  

samdoo

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

sociopathic chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:36 pm
Good Will and used book stores.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm
Garage sales and Ebay.

Perhaps a friend of yours might have them and you can trade or buy the games from themif they are willing to.

Or if there is a local swap meet near you try that. The good ones usally have multiple vendors who sell rare video games.  

metal_blossom

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:50 pm
Thank you everyone. I appreciate it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:44 am
It's pretty hard to find them all. Just go to Amazon.com, they have all Final Fantasy games there. Buy the green labels though, the black labels are more expensive. I have a mint condition Final Fantasy VII black label, and it took me 4 years to find that damn game.  

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items