Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smol tofu
Crew

Beloved Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 am
Heres a form to see if your a expert member in zOMG.

1. What is your level?
2. What places do you like to earn gold?
3. Are you always in a good crew?
4. Did you ever went to Hive Farming?
5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal?
6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG?
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win?
8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you?
9. When did you start zOMG?
10 (BONUS). What dream avi have you ever wanted?
I hope you fill in the form! 4laugh
-Captain  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:47 am
Cotton Powder
Heres a form to see if your a expert member in zOMG.

1. What is your level?
2. What places do you like to earn gold?
3. Are you always in a good crew?
4. Did you ever went to Hive Farming?
5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal?
6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG?
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win?
8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you?
9. When did you start zOMG?
I hope you fill in the form! 4laugh
-Captain

1. 10.0
2. katsumi doll
3. not yet, but every one can be a good crew
4. not yet
5. no, i don't go to otami ruins
6. ~~~~~~~~~ talk2hand ~~~~~~~~
7. always, everytime
8. i like go to null
9. when i done sign up on gaia
10. i don't know rofl
heart heart heart heart heart heart
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Tanomi no Tsuna

5,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:06 am
1. What is your level? : 9.8 -.0
2. What places do you like to earn gold? : Papa Saw
3. Are you always in a good crew? : Most of the time, Usually when they're my crew it ends up well. xD
4. Did you ever went to Hive Farming?: I can't say I have.
5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal?: Yup.
6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG? : I would be healing and defending the friend throughout the fighting.
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win? : Already been done,.
8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you? : If I was in a crew, and no one died yet, I would wait. But, If almost everyone dies, Then I go to null.
9. When did you start zOMG? 8 Days ago.
10 (BONUS). What dream avi have you ever wanted? : It's on my Siggy~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:51 am
1. What is your level? 7.3 crying
2. What places do you like to earn gold? Village Greens or the Doll Shrine
3. Are you always in a good crew? Hah!
4. Did you ever went to Hive Farming? gonk I don't know what that is but I'm positive i would die!
5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal? Yesh, most of them V.V
6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG? I give them a few tips and help them out a bit until they get a hang of it
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win? FUDGE YEAH!
8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you?If I feel lucky I'll just wait until someone revives me for atleast 2 minutes or i'll go to Null and just chill cool
9. When did you start zOMG? a few years ago in my original account. Just restarted in this one
10 (BONUS). What dream avi have you ever wanted? My dream Avi was completed before i was hacked but now I'm striving to bring it back to life >D.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

IRunTrains

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:32 pm
XxtaintedblossomxX
1. What is your level? 7.3 crying
2. What places do you like to earn gold? Village Greens or the Doll Shrine
3. Are you always in a good crew? Hah!
4. Did you ever went to Hive Farming? gonk I don't know what that is but I'm positive i would die!
5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal? Yesh, most of them V.V
6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG? I give them a few tips and help them out a bit until they get a hang of it
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win? FUDGE YEAH!
8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you?If I feel lucky I'll just wait until someone revives me for atleast 2 minutes or i'll go to Null and just chill cool
9. When did you start zOMG? a few years ago in my original account. Just restarted in this one
10 (BONUS). What dream avi have you ever wanted? My dream Avi was completed before i was hacked but now I'm striving to bring it back to life >D.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.o Wanna Train together?! I need to bump up my Levels too~ And I'll help you bump your up too~ =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 pm
TraumatizedDream
1. What is your level? : 9.5 -.0
3. Are you always in a good crew? : Most of the time, Usually when they're my crew it ends up well. xD
5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal?: Yup.
6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG? : I would be healing and defending the friend throughout the fighting.
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win? : I Already have.
8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you? : If I was in a crew, and no one died yet, I would wait. But, If almost everyone dies, Then I go to null.
10 (BONUS). What dream avi have you ever wanted? : I don't have a dream Avatar. But I've always wanted something like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It costs 1.7 Mil.

Hmmm for number 7 you killed all monsters in Gold Beach, Whirlpool by yourself?  

smol tofu
Crew

Beloved Blob

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:37 pm
Cotton Powder
TraumatizedDream
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win? : I Already have.
10 (BONUS). What dream avi have you ever wanted? : I don't have a dream Avatar. But I've always wanted something like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It costs 1.7 Mil.

Not to that far of an extent, The only bosses/monsters I killed were Deadmans pass, Katsumi's Doll, Papa saw and In village greens, those lawn mower things. I tried to kill Whirlpool but I failed. In Gold beach, I killed 1 monster then died. xD

Btw: Miss Captain, could we make a forum about Crewing in zOMG and whatnot? Xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:46 pm
1. What is your level? 20.5 I change my level down and rings quickly.
2. What places do you like to earn gold? Gold beach, whirlpool
3. Are you always in a good crew? Unless they fight, no
4. Did you ever went to Hive Farming? Yes I did.
5. In null, have you gone all to places and you can get into every crystal? Yes
6. What happens if you crew with a friend thats the worst at zOMG? I would help them out and teach them before we go in anything.
7. Have you ever dreamed of killing monsters by yourself and win? Yes!!
8. What happens if your dazed? Do you go to null ot wait someone to heal you? Mostly I go to null and to barton to get Ghi if I don't have enough.
9. When did you start zOMG? 1 year ago.
A rich one. More than 10mill but not messy..  

smol tofu
Crew

Beloved Blob

smol tofu
Crew

Beloved Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm
TraumatizedDream
Cotton Powder
TraumatizedDream

Not to that far of an extent, The only bosses/monsters I killed were Deadmans pass, Katsumi's Doll, Papa saw and In village greens, those lawn mower things. I tried to kill Whirlpool but I failed. In Gold beach, I killed 1 monster then died. xD

You can. Lol you have to be in a crew for zOMG always...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm
Cotton Powder
TraumatizedDream
Cotton Powder
TraumatizedDream

You can. Lol you have to be in a crew for zOMG always...

Yup. Its hard to find a good crew so I figured we can for a zOMG Crew without actually going in zOMG.  

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

smol tofu
Crew

Beloved Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:55 pm
No big trees...

Btw I don't need a crew. Im fine on my own..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:59 pm
Okay~ Sorry for having a big tree?  

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

smol tofu
Crew

Beloved Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm
TraumatizedDream
Okay~ Sorry for having a big tree?

Define: Big tree

Meaning a big chat page. Too much talking for quotes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:26 pm
Ahh.... SorrySorry~  

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
zOMG

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff