Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Piros would love to make MML3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:59 pm
Article: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/22/cyberconnect2s-ceo-would-be-happy-to-work-on-mega-man-legends-3/

Quote:
(on being asked which Capcom series he would like to develop) "It would be Mega Man Legends 3," exclaimed Matsuyama in a Siliconera interview. "I really like the series!" Just this week Capcom canceled the Mega Man Legends 3 project for Nintendo 3DS where fans collaborated with the development staff on creating a sequel. Matsuyama said he was disappointed by that announcement. CyberConnect2′s work on Solatorobo and Tail Concerto could be a foundation for a Mega Man Legends sequel too. Would any fans "green light" a Mega Man Legends game from the Fukuoka based developer?

I'll be the first to admit, this last week for me has been one of heartbreak and rage. But this made me so happy I could cry.

I have nothing but respect for Hiroshi Matsuyama now, even if he never gets the opportunity to do this. It would be wonderful though, given Capcom is publishing Asura's Wrath and they have let 3rd party developers at their titles before.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 am
This made me respect the man a bit more  

ABluejay

Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas