Booty Call needs Active Crew Members.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Aoekae
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 pm
Hi there. We need crew members, badly. Due to crappy internet, I sometimes can't load pages in a timely fashion. I do have some active crew (Podium, Ap_Y), but I'd like one or two more.

So, if you would like to join the crew, please fill out my form. Why? Because I hate you, and want you to fill out forms. xD

Actually, its because its easier. You don't have to use the form, but you do have to answer all questions on it.

Form:

Username:
What is the Secret Word? (Hint: the most used letter and least used letter in this form are significant.)
How often are you online:
How do you feel you are qualified for this position:
How often do you bump people's glow threads?
Are you good at handling disputes?
How long did you search for the secret word before you realized it didn't exist? Trololol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm
Username: -I-Dream Insanitys-I-
What is the Secret Word? (Hint: the most used letter and least used letter in this form are significant.) There no Secret word
How often are you online: Always
How do you feel you are qualified for this position: because i love to play booty grab
How often do you bump people's glow threads? always
Are you good at handling disputes? Maybe
How long did you search for the secret word before you realized it didn't exist? Trololol. 2 hours or so  

oldholesforyou
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:37 am
Username: Dea and #Teddy#
What is the Secret Word? You aren't going to trick me, since I already know there isn't one.
How often are you online: Currently, several hours a day.
How do you feel you are qualified for this position: I am a friendly person, who likes helping others. I learn new things everyday, thanks to my presence in the B/C shops. Plus, many people find it fairly easy to get along with me.
How often do you bump people's glow threads? Most of the time I play Booty Grab in their tank.
Are you good at handling disputes? Sometimes and am always working on improving in this area.
How long did you search for the secret word before you realized it didn't exist? Trololol. None, since I already knew that there was no such thing xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 pm
-I-Dream Insanitys-I-
Username: -I-Dream Insanitys-I-
What is the Secret Word? (Hint: the most used letter and least used letter in this form are significant.) There no Secret word
How often are you online: Always
How do you feel you are qualified for this position: because i love to play booty grab
How often do you bump people's glow threads? always
Are you good at handling disputes? Maybe
How long did you search for the secret word before you realized it didn't exist? Trololol. 2 hours or so
Wow. 2 hours, you say? You really wanted to be crew biggrin okie dokie. You'll be promoted in a bit. Could you handle tank errors and movements?

Dea and #Teddy#
Username: Dea and #Teddy#
What is the Secret Word? You aren't going to trick me, since I already know there isn't one.
How often are you online: Currently, several hours a day.
How do you feel you are qualified for this position: I am a friendly person, who likes helping others. I learn new things everyday, thanks to my presence in the B/C shops. Plus, many people find it fairly easy to get along with me.
How often do you bump people's glow threads? Most of the time I play Booty Grab in their tank.
Are you good at handling disputes? Sometimes and am always working on improving in this area.
How long did you search for the secret word before you realized it didn't exist? Trololol. None, since I already knew that there was no such thing xp
You're hip to my tricks, eh? You're welcome as always on any crew I have.  

Dark_Aoekae
Vice Captain

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:26 pm
I am glad smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:57 pm
Username: Nexialist
What is the Secret Word? (Hint: the most used letter and least used letter in this form are significant.) None
How often are you online: Always, all day usually everyday
How do you feel you are qualified for this position: I'd be the only one to do anything honestly
How often do you bump people's glow threads? On the main forums always
Are you good at handling disputes? I don't know,.I'm a patient man
How long did you search for the secret word before you realized it didn't exist? Trololol. I didn't.  

Nexialist

Ruthless Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Kanari Moon-sun
Crew

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
User Image
A word from me:
Username: Kanari Moon-sun
What is the Secret Word? None lolz
How often are you online: Everyday.
How do you feel you are qualified for this position: I feel like I can keep up to date with all events, tanks, and things going on in the Guild.
How often do you bump people's glow threads? Very often
Are you good at handling disputes? Pretty good.
How long did you search for the secret word before you realized it didn't exist? Trololol. About 30 minutes hahaha.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:34 am
Sure im handle it smile  

oldholesforyou
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kanari Moon-sun
Crew

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:12 am
User Image
User Image
A word from me:
emotion_kirakira Has my application been processed yet? emotion_kirakira
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:31 pm
I don't think she has seen it yet, Moon.  

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

Booty Call

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas