Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
I'm Sorry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:17 pm
Sorry I've been gone for awhile guys. But I have a perfectly good explanation... And here it is:

I found out that my doctors are surprised I'm not dead yet. the acid in my stomach is so acidic it is eating away at my stomach lining. They said within the next few years I'll more than likely be dead. I still have to wait to get blood work done, but I might have diabetes. They're thinking I might be anemic, and will not be able to raise my iron level, and I bleed more than I should. I got fired from my job, and now have no way for paying for the medical bills, or my apartment. And I got fired because of missing 3 days because I had to go to the hospital. My SO doesn't seem to understand me, and it's putting a huge strain on our relationship and I don't know for how much longer I can deal with it... I just feel like my entire world has been waiting for the most opportune moment in my life to come crashing down... I just hope I can stand it, and make something good come of all of this.

Take that as you may...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 pm
heart  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

choco-taiyaki-x

Invisible Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm
Aww.. I'm sorry..I hope you'll feel much better soon! >n<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 pm
Yikes... I hope things get better for you...  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:59 pm
Thanks guys. I'll update you guys again soon. My follow-up is next Tuesday and there SHOULD be progress... At least I hope so.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 pm
no offense but how are you even on gaia.
i mean it sounds like your on your deathbed but you still have time to update us (you know thats actually a pretty nice thought so thanks but in all seriousness i wouldn't be on a computer if i was you...uless you like FEEL the sickness and all you want to do is lie in bed. in that case ya, but thanks anyways)

...im just rambling here dont mind me.
but regardless where are you now?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:29 pm
I hope things get better for you too~ >w<

In my life the crap hits the fan like that too at different points, mostly too when it is the least possible time I'd want it to.

Especially with going to college and stuff... things get really stressful~

And sorry to hear that you have a life threatening condition, hopefully that can be fixed >o<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 am
nujumkh
i mean it sounds like your on your deathbed but you still have time to update us (you know thats actually a pretty nice thought so thanks but in all seriousness i wouldn't be on a computer if i was you...uless you like FEEL the sickness and all you want to do is lie in bed. in that case ya, but thanks anyways)

I'm not on my deathbed. I'm just in a s**t ton of pain. XD I got fired from my job so I have a lot of time now. I used to have a full time first shift job, so I have to fill the space with something. I chose internet and friends. and theres not much I can do except take the pills they gave me on time, and hope for better.  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 am
Saekoi
I hope things get better for you too~ >w<

In my life the crap hits the fan like that too at different points, mostly too when it is the least possible time I'd want it to.

Especially with going to college and stuff... things get really stressful~

And sorry to hear that you have a life threatening condition, hopefully that can be fixed >o<

Yea, my FAFSA for college isn't going through either. x.x
I'm hoping it can be fixed too...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:20 am
Sininen_Ruusu
nujumkh

I'm not on my deathbed. I'm just in a s**t ton of pain. XD I got fired from my job so I have a lot of time now. I used to have a full time first shift job, so I have to fill the space with something. I chose internet and friends. and theres not much I can do except take the pills they gave me on time, and hope for better.

...oh i see. did you get a part time job or are you just living like a teen in summer razz
...well a teen on his/her deathbed in summer.
where do you live now?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items