Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
The sucky voices of Naruto Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who has the worst voice?
  Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, or Kakashi
  Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, or Asuma
  Kiba, Shino, Hinata, or Kurenai
  Lee, Tenten, Neji, or Gai
  Kankurou, Temari, or Gaara
  Iruka, Kabuto, Anko, Ibiki, or the 3rd Hokage
  Konohamaru, Moegi, or Udon (the little students who follow Naruto)
View Results

Rakoga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:52 pm
Yes, I'm starting to believe that some of these people have never had any real voice acting jobs. These are the voices that I hate the most, in random order.

Naruto- His voice is not the greatest. It's tolerable, but after hearing "Believe it!" so many times, it gets old.

Iruka- His voice is okay, but like Naruto's, you can't tolerate for very long. To me, his voice can be whiney.

Lee- His voice sounds to much like Neji's. In the Japanese version, his voice was much better.

Tenten- Her voice sounds too much like Temari's, like an older woman.

Gai- His voice is just unbearable. He sounds like he's from another decade. I think he sounds like a gay game show host.

Kankurou- His voice is too high for a guy. It may get better, but I will have to see.

Temari- Like others have said, her voice is too much like a woman's voice. She sounds older than she is.

Shikamaru- One, I hate the way people say his name. Two, his voice isn't lazy enough. Plus, HE DOESN'T SAY TROUBLESOME!

Chouji- His voice is annoying. It just doesn't sound right.

Kiba- OH MY GOD! I HATE HIS VOICE! Even though he's my favorite male character, the voice is the worst thing I have ever heard.

Shino- His voice sounds okay, but it still isn't what it could be. It's a bit high-pitched for him.

Kabuto- His voice is too wierd. It sounds wrong.

What do you think? You can vote in the poll or explain your complaints.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:37 pm
i totally agree with you an ever single one. its exactly what i thought, the last episode after i heard kabuto's voice i turned off meh tv. i mean i had to endure shikamaru...then kiba..then hinata(in japanese her voice was my fav. >>)...then chouji (it has a u!)..and shino...and then one of my fav charaters, kabuto...i went psycho...-coughs- and tenten i LOVED her japanese voice its was sooo cute! but now its like....like...old-ish and plain...and yeah you shoulda heard me when i heard kiba....and no offense i anyone! kankuro is not gay! he sounds like a gay dude...but hes not! and my friends now think hes gay...and they make fun of him...not that being gay is bad but my friends think it is so they make fun of him alot and i go 'NUUUUUUU! DONT MAKE FUN OF THE SAND KIDS!!!!!!' but yeah all the voice suck...period.  

keira_hazuki

Yumi Kazuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:14 am
what are your thouts on Hinita??  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:28 am
Their acting sucked. Kabuto went on and on with a horrible voice.  

What the Pho

Yukikyo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:27 am
I am realy sad that Naruto's voice a voiced by a girl. Usually I have no problem with that. But....his voice is really just annoying. Still saying Belive it, like ther filling in for somthing  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:30 am
hope you guys know that kankuro's voice actor is the voice actor for goku.  

Chikiro-chan

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:10 pm
Chikiro-chan
hope you guys know that kankuro's voice actor is the voice actor for goku.

Uhhh, actually the voice actor for Kankuro is the guy that plays Joe from Digimon season 1-2 confused oh and i can definitely agree that some of the voice acting may suck but people you really don't have to watch the english dub. Just stick with watching subs and then that'll solve all your problems of hating the dub.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:30 pm
Okay, i will answer these posts in order as best i can. One, i liked Hinata's voice for the most part, but it isn't sucky enough for my list. Two, i already watch the subs, but i still wanna watch the dubbed version.  

Rakoga

anime_merrick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:37 pm
The English dubbing sucks in general....BELIEVE IT!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:56 pm
O.o I like the English voices xd Well... most of them  

churrlo

Invertedk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:34 pm
Naruto's voice was the worst, hands down. The dubbed version is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:04 pm
Wait isn't this the dubbed one? Which do you like, the English or Japanese voice of Naruto?  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:12 pm
I got another one for Sakura; If you put her in ablond wig or dye her hair blond, then slap on a cheerleader outfit then throw her into some high school cheerleading squad, she'll blend in. You won't even notice her. Her voice is much too "Huh? Whaddaya mean?" Preppy, you know? Yeah, sure...she was preppy int he original, but not THIS preppy right? Too...high pitched. I'm going deaf just listening. And I know Sasuke know's more insults for Naruto besides "Loser" He's making himself sound like one. His voice is fine though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:57 pm
LOL I agree with you haha  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:00 pm
churrlo
Wait isn't this the dubbed one? Which do you like, the English or Japanese voice of Naruto?

Obiviously the Japanese one. Only the people who haven't seen the original like the English one. There's only a slight chance that they like the Japanese one more then the English one. And if they read the manga same thing.

Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games