Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
Krow? ...Who is "Krow"?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Narcoleptic Sheep
Vice Captain

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 am
This is the story about the man named "Krow" who had gone missing. After the events with Connor and the others, Damien "Krow" had left the group without their notice to try and find his own way. But after encountering the "Behemoths", as people called them, Damien had gotten into a heavy battle, and lost. Now not knowing his own identity at all, he finds himself alive in a place the people there called their "colony".

A blood covered 'man' grabbed his head in pain, and felt a rough, yet soft, material covering his head. "Wha.." he muttered and he examined the cloth with his hands, but he quickly retracted his hand when a sharp pain shot through his head. "Ah!" he exclaimed. And that's when he heard someone enter his vicinity. "Whose there!" he called out immediately. A soft hand grabbed his hand, and another on his chest, gently pushing him back down.

"Shh.." A gentle voice hushed him. The person's voice was soothing, and the 'man' quickly accepted the person's push. Finally laying back down, he finally opened his eyes. At first the sight of the lantern above his cot stung his eyes, but a couple blinks quickly solved it. Once his eyes adjusted, he stared at the figure above him, and there stood one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen.

"Wh..where am I?" He said whilst looking at this 'angel'. The girl smiled and began inspecting the bandages that covered his head.

"Safe.." The obscure answer confused the 'man', and he was slightly annoyed by it. How could he have been safe? The last thing he remembered was a giant fist and then pure darkness. "Say stranger.." This girl had a very soft Irish accent. It was there, but it was vague, "What's your name?" she looked at him, and tilted her head like a confused puppy. He went to answer, opening his mouth...but nothing came out. And then he realized. He didn't know his name.

"I d-don't know.." The 'man's' eyes trailed away from the girls to his feet. He suddenly felt hopeless, scared, and anxious. Why didn't he know his own name? How does one actually go along and lose the knowledge of their own name? "I honestly don't know.." The man's eyes quickly returned the girl's gaze, and he simply shook his head. The girl nodded gently and stood up.

"Maybe you'll remember when you get some more sleep~ So with that, please don't do anything drastic. Just lay in here and rest. If you need anything, call for 'Kylie' " She brushed off her dress and then exited. The firs thing the man did was anything but rest. He sat up, and tried to stand up, but he just fell to the ground. His legs weren't responding, and he began to panic even further. "Why.." He propped himself up in a sitting position and he began looking around his area. The walls moved in and out, and he felt a small breeze breaking out from under the walls, and then he noticed that he wasn't in a building, but a tent.

He then began to scream like a child. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know his own name, and he wanted to know why his legs weren't working. Soon his screams turned into cries. He was beginning to get scared. Soon the girl returned to his side, and tried to soothe him.

"Please stranger, calm down.." The man looked at Kylie through his blurry vision, and his eyes were screaming just as loud as he was. She could tell that he was frightened, but she had to calm him down, otherwise "they" would start responding to his cries..and they didn't want that. So she hugged him, and shushed him back down to a whimper..like as if he was her own child.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:15 pm
As soon as the man calmed down, a new person walked in. It was a heavily built man, and in his hands was a rather large gun. Probably a military weapon. His gaze was sharp, and the panicked man could feel it's piercing effect. "Finally got him to calm down?" The man's voice sounded like thunder, booming through the distressed man's ears. Kylie nodded and began to wipe away the tears. "Stranger.." The large man said nodding the man's direction. "Name?"

"He doesn't know.." Kylie said quickly, not wanting another panic attack to happen. The giant chuckled.

"Well I wouldn't be surprised after finding him with his head split open.." He said pointing at the bandages on the man's head.

"S..split open?" He finally realized why he had bandages on his head, and why it hurt a lot whenever he touched his head. "Where am I?" The man looked up at the giant, with a confused look on his face.

"Well honestly.. we don't really have a name for this place, but we just call it 'Point Haven'.. It's a place where we take all survivors out there." The giant scratched his head nervously, and chuckled once more. "Most call it home.."

"This is not our home!" The man jumped at the voice. "Who was that?" The two looked at the man in confusion.

"Who was who?... I didn't hear anyone." The giant said, looking outside the tent just in case. "You must be hearing things. Head injuries do that..I think." The giant shrugged, and helped the man off the ground. Then relieved Kylie of her duty, allowing her to take a small break. He then set the man back on the cot, and pulled up a chair, and sat down. The chair squeaked under the weight of his muscles. "My name is Rick.. and you'll be staying here with us." But before the man could ask why, Rick continued. "Because having someone that survived this shithole, and that kind of injury is what we need. Forget about remembering your name for now, it'll come to yah." Rick was jumping ahead too fast, so the man couldn't even agree or disagree with the decisions. "But you'll need a name for people to address you by. You can't just be called 'Stranger' forever.. How about.. 'X'?" Rick smiled hopefully. The man just nodded. "Good! Nice to meet you X." Rick stuck out his giant hand to shake X's hand. Once they were fully acquainted Rick laughed and told X to get some sleep.

--Next Day--

X woke up and sat up. Before he did anything he poked his legs to see if they were responsive. They were.."Good.. now I won't fall again." he thought to himself with a smile. Thinking back, his actions were very childish, but they felt like the right thing to do. He was helpless and was completely astray. He lugged his tired legs over the side of the cot and tried to stand. Though the were responsive, they were still weak. He fell back down. He grunted loudly, and the next thing he knew was Kylie helping him up. "Please Stran..Mister X. If you need help, just ask." X chuckled, and gladly accepted her help.

"Thank you.." he said as Kylie stood at his side, helping him stand up. As they walked outside of the tent, X was surprised at the sight that stood before his eyes. It was a place full of people..smiling. "I guess this place is a Haven.." X muttered, looking around. Kylie giggled at the expression his face was giving. It was almost a shocked, but pleased look.

"Yes..this is the safest place out here. Our defenses keep the undead.." She stopped, and X looked at her. She was hesitant with the word "Undead". "Rick keeps everyone safe here." she continued, forcing a smile. They began walking towards the middle of 'Point Haven' where everyone was gathered to greet the new arrival. Kylie seated X on a chair, and left to get Rick. It wasn't too long before everyone surrounded X.

"Wow..he looks beat up" a voice from the crowd exclaimed, pointing out his clothes and bandages. "Well no duh! Idiot! The others are saying that Rick found him halfway to dead. Blood everywhere and everything.." X chuckled at the noisy kids.

"Many stories about me already?" X said with a smile. He laughed and patted a kid on his head. "Nice to meet you all." The adults in the crowd chuckled, and each took their turn to shake his hand, while the kids ran off to tell each other the stories they heard about him. Soon Rick arrived.

"Well it seems that the welcoming has already finished.." He said with a loud laugh. Rick walked up and shook X's hand once more, for a more official greeting. "Welcome to Point Haven." X laughed with Rick, but noticed Kylie standing far..smiling.

The Narcoleptic Sheep
Vice Captain

Friendly Grabber

The Narcoleptic Sheep
Vice Captain

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:40 am
After the day's events X found himself back in his tent resting. His legs were tired, and his head hurt..but it felt nice to meet everyone. He laid down in the cot, and let out a heavy relieved sigh. He couldn't help but think about that girl, Kylie. For some reason, she had been in his mind all day.

"Fantasizing about women now are we?" It was almost midnight, and the voice surprised X, making him shoot up in a sitting position.

"Who's there?" X exclaimed.

"Oh no one.." the voice spoke again. X began to panic. He searched the tent hoping to find the source of the voice..and soon he did. "Hello.." the voice said behind a sick smile. The man who was speaking to X was himself, but at the same time it wasn't him. The mysterious man had a rather dark presence about him. "Why do you look so surprised?.." the man approached X, and knelt down so that they were eye level. At this view X couldn't believe his eyes. It was almost as looking straight into a mirror. He wanted to scream, but for some unknown reason..he couldn't. "It's almost as if you've seen a ghost..of yourself" The man laughed maniacally and soon disappeared.

X could finally scream, but he didn't want to. Instead he sat there thinking who the hell that was. The man sounded exactly like him, the man looked exactly like him, but they were certainly not the same person. And how was he able to just disappear like that? Soon Kylie came running in.

"Mister X! Are you okay?" X was confused, he hadn't screamed for help, nor was he freaking out. Kylie let out a sigh, and walked up to X and felt his forehead.

"Did I call for help?" X quickly replied as her cold hand touched his skin.

"N..not exactly. It was more talking loudly then laughing." X was confused. He wasn't speaking the whole time, nor was he laughing..except the man. "And it didn't exactly sound like you when you laughed..it sounded a lot more...evil." Kylie retreated her hand, and pulled up the same chair Rick did the night before, and sat down. "Is something the matter? X was absolutely confused. He hadn't been talking at all. He hadn't even laughed once. The only person that did talk and laugh was that man..and that confused him even more. Kylie says that she heard him, when clearly it wasn't him. He thought about this hard, but soon replied with.

"No..nothing is wrong." He lied, something was obviously wrong. A mysterious man that sounded and looked like him randomly appeared and disappeared in his tent..

He reassured Kylie that nothing was wrong and told her to get some sleep. Once she had left the tent, X laid back down and slowly drifted off to sleep. That night he dreamed of nightmares..

--Next Day--

"Wakey wakey~" the voice again..
X awoke slowly. He rubbed his eyes and sat up in his cot. He then stood up, and went outside. It was still dark out, but the guards had not let sleep falter them. The early morning was cold, and a cold breeze blew threw Point Haven. X shook from the lack of clothing. He shut his eyes, rubbed his arms, and opened his eyes again. "Wha..!" X nearly fell on his a**. Point Haven was completely destroyed, "B-but not even a s-second.." he stuttered. The makeshift buildings were on fire, and the tents had been burnt to a crisp. Blood had soaked the dirt ground, and bodies littered the floor. And in the midst of all chaos stood X himself, standing over a body of a woman. Kylie. X looked at himself, and noticed that he himself caused the destruction of Point Haven.

"Mister X." The sound of Kylie's voice broke the broken image of Point Haven. X shook his head, rubbed his eyes, and looked around. Everything was back to normal. "Mister X. Are okay?" X blinked a couple times and finally stared at Kylie, who was standing right in front of him. "You're just standing there wide-eyed. Is something the matter?"

"Heh.." X chuckled, "Nothing is wrong. Nothing to worry about.." X forced a smile, in which Kylie returned. She informed him that since he woke up the earliest, that he would be able to have first servings of breakfast that morning. X nodded, and agreed to meet her later on for breakfast.

Once Kylie was gone, X returned to his tent, and threw on a jacket that Rick had given him..even though it was 4 sizes too big. It reached down to his feet, and the arms were large enough to keep a good sized dog or two in them. He left his tent, and went to go meet Kylie for breakfast.

(( I know in the last paragraph of Day 2 I said "He dreamed of nightmares.." it seems confusing, or at least in the way I view it. But I really meant was that he dreamed of many things that one shouldn't really dream about. i.e killing another being, death, bringing harm to another, etc. It's basically Krow trying to get Damien to remember who he once was. But since the dreams didn't work, he made Damien, X, have that vision that Point Haven was completely destroyed, and that he caused it.

Just to clear any confusions))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 pm
As X walked, he couldn't help but think about what he saw. Why did he see himself in the midst of the that horrible sight, and why was Kylie dead at his feet. He sighed and shook his head, then bumped into something hard. "Ah!" he exclaimed as he nearly fell down. The bump made his head hurt slightly. He made a quiet hissing sound as he gently grabbed his head. Looking up he saw Rick standing in front of the house that contained the kitchen. Rick turned around while holding a bowl full of cereal. Mouthful he wasn't able to say anything, until he chewed then swallowed the chewed cereal pieces.

"Aha! G'morning X!" He brushed X off, and laughed. "I guess that jacket is a it big for you eh? Oh well. You'll grow into it." Rick said laughing really hard as if it was a joke. Rick sighed, and wiped away a tear. "Phew..I crack myself up." Silence was shared between them.."Anyway..I'm guessing that you want to eat. I smelled Kylie cooking up something, but she wouldn't let me see what. I don't know why.. it smelled might tasty, and she usually let's me see what she's cooking.." Rick began to go deep into thought about what was being cooked, so X slipped by.

He walked up to the kitchen door and knocked on it, "Miss Kylie..It's X" a delightful giggle could be heard through the door. Then he finally smelled what Rick was talking about. Even through the door, it was strong. It was certainly being pan fried, because sizzling could be heard. Kylie finally opened the door.

"Close your eyes.." She said with a smile. X did so. The sound of breathe blowing could then be heard, possibly Kylie cooling down the freshly cooked food. "Ahh.." She held the utensil near X's mouth, and X opened wide. He felt the now warm item in his mouth. Closing it, he peeled it off the fork. He began chewing. It tasted delicious. X knew he had tasted this before, but he couldn't remember where. It was crispy, and oily..but it tasted fantastic. "So?" Kylie said, finally allowing him to open his eyes. "Do you like it?" X swallowed the familiar food, and nodded. "Good because I made it especially for you."

"But what is it?" X said cocking a brow.

"Bacon!" Kylie winked, and giggled.

"WHAT?!" Rick's voice was heard outside of the building. He then came rushing in. The two quickly got out of the way. "Kylie! You know I love bacon! Why wouldn't you give me any!?" Rick exclaimed, eyes beginning to tear up. Kylie walked up to rick and handed him a plate. Put 5 pieces on it, and patted Rick's head. Rick nearly fainted.

She then handed a plate to X and put 5 pieces. X thanked her and then she lead him to a table. The seats were made of milk crates stacked on top of each other. X sat down, and picked up a piece with his hand. Stuffed the piece of bacon in his mouth, and started eating.

"Mister X.." Kylie said as she watched him eat with a smile on his face. X looked towards her. "Earlier you lied.." X swallowed the piece in his mouth, and nearly choked.

"Huh?" he laughed nervously.

"Earlier..in front of your tent. You said that nothing was wrong, but it was clear in your eyes. There was something wrong...terribly wrong." Kylie frowned at the fact that X was keeping something from her.

X sighed. He honestly didn't want to tell her what he saw, but he knew that if he didn't tell her. She would look at him differently..like if he was nothing but a liar. He set down his last piece of bacon and wiped his hands on his jacket. "You're right.." X said, his eyes wandering away from hers. "Something is wrong.." He looked at her once more. He went to go say something..but his mouth wouldn't move..or at least when he told it to.

"To be honest Miss Kylie.." X jumped back. It was the man again...but in his body. X was standing by the table, looking at himself talk to Kylie.

"Hey!" X yelled, trying to grab himself.

"I have fallen for you. You have been on my mind since I met you. You, being the first person that I met, I have devoted my life to you.." Kylie was surprised, and so was X. How did this man know he had fallen for Kylie.

"Stop!!" X yelled once more, this time frantically trying to punch the man.

"M..mister X." Kylie blushed, looking away. The man grabbed her hand, causing her attention to fall on him once again.

"Do you like me?" The man got leaned over the table, getting closer to Kylie.

"Miss Kylie! Please don't listen to him! That's not me! Please!!" X was yelling at the top of his lungs, but Kylie paid no attention to him. Instead she got closer to the man..and they kissed. It was a good 5 seconds before their lips released. Kylie's face was as bright as a apple. She didn't say anything, then took her leave.

The man sat leisurely in his chair, staring at X. Smiling. X stared back at the man with great disdain. "Why.."

"Because..this isn't your life. You're not meant to be with these people."

"What's that supposed to mean?! They saved me!" The man laughed softly.

"Just like how the others did that time?" X grew impatient with the man.

"Give me my body back now.."

"Give it back? I never even took it.." And with that X was back to normal.

--Later: Afternoon--

Ever since the incident in the morning, X had never left his tent. He didn't want the man to take over his body once more, interacting with people in Point Haven, so he isolated himself. During isolation, he thought about who this man was. Was he a spirit that was haunting him? The thought made him chuckle. X shook his head..and turned over in his cot. "Who the hell are you.."

"Mis..mister X?" it was Kylie standing outside his tent. X's eyes widened. He didn't want Kylie anywhere near him, just because it might happen again. He wasn't sure what to say. "Is it okay for me to come in?" X sat up. He didn't want to say yes, but if he said no, she would dislike him for it..

"Uh..." X hesitated. He thought hard..and finally made a decision. "S..sure" Kylie walked in, face completely red. X looked away, and Kylie didn't even lift up her head to look at X. The two were silenced by embarrassment.

"Mister X.." Kylie muttered. X turned his head slightly towards her. "D..did I do it wrong earlier?" X was confused by her question, but then it hit him. She was referring to the kiss. "What?!" X's face went scarlet red. He didn't even know what to say. "Th..the reason to why I ask is because it seems like you have been ignoring me.." Kylie finally looked up. The two looked at each other straight in the eyes.

"You better tell her something..or else." X perked up once he heard his voice.

"I..I don't mean to ignore you Miss Kylie." X said, trying to not bring up the kiss. A sigh of relief escaped Kylie's mouth.

"T-then why have you been in your tent the whole day?" she exclaimed, getting closer to X. "Did..did I make you sick?" she questioned, getting even closer. She was now standing in front of his cot. X couldn't say a thing. She then got closer to his face, and felt his forehead with hers.

Kylie then closed her eyes, and her lips started going closer to his. X didn't know what to do. It was true that he had feelings for Kylie..but he wasn't sure on what that man meant by "You're not meant to be with these people.." if he only made Kylie and X closer? Was that vision he saw in the morning true? Was that man only making Kylie fall in love with him, so that he could just kill everybody in the end?..X didn't want that..or at least he didn't want Kylie to be falling for the wrong man But..if he were to kiss her at this point, right now. It would only strengthen the man's intentions.

"What shall you choose..Damien" The voice called him 'Damien'...why did he call him Damien, was that his name?

"Damien.." ...Damien said. Kylie stopped, and pulled away from his face..

The Narcoleptic Sheep
Vice Captain

Friendly Grabber

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas