no
View Results

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 pm
was my first time going, didnt know what to expect
got a ton of pics, camera is dead and the charger/ extra battery is MIA so i cant upload any, but i will as soon as its working
on first day, i saw an Advent Children era Rufus Shinra Reno and Rude, one of the best pics i got

the highlight of my time at the convention itself though has to be getting DJ Saolilith's autograph
had her sign my death note messenger bag :3
she asked if i was a fan of death note, told her i had all 13 volumes and that i had that messenger bag for a while and she jumped a bit (which i found kinda cute) and asked if it was all right for her to sign it (Saolilith herself is pretty cute)
Saolilith herself is a fan of Death Note (kinda funny when you consider that she dresses in very bright colors and is a pretty upbeat person, but then again you cant judge a book by its cover) and her favorite character is L though she also likes Light before he goes crazy and gives in completely to his god complex

definitely going next year, might dress up (if i do, i'll probably go as Light Yagami since its really easy)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:21 pm
I wish I could have gone; Sadly I'm broke atm.  

Kurenai_Bara_Himi

Mega Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:26 pm
Would be awesome if I could go, but sadly, I can't at the moment.
No money + no car + no job = SUCKY COLLEGE LIFE  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:54 pm
lol get a job then you lazy bums razz

dad ordered a charger for the camera the other day, should be getting it sometime this week, once the cameras charged i'll upload pics

@Black_Angel_Flowne
i went with 4 of my friends, me and a friend rode with another while the other two were in a different car (i have a car of my own, but my parents dont want me driving in baltimore and i really dont want too either)
was kinda funny, my friend has a convertible so we had the top down on the way to and from the convention, if the other guy (who had a gps) didnt d**k around on the third day, we'd have followed him out. was hoping we'd be able to leave baltimore in style, haulin' a** with the top down blaring GWAR :3
sadly, he did d**k around so we ended up using my friends smartphone as a gps so the plan was screwed D:  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out