Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]
[PRP - West] Trouble (Fuu, Zahi & Alizeti)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

For a day that had started out so boring and pointless, there was certainly plenty of interesting things going on now. That was really the only good thing to be said about the fuss Ria was making, it gave everybody something to talk about.. but that would happen if she were to go along with it as normal. And then there'd be the added bonus of having a celebration.

Fuu was making his way around the whole group central to the drama going on in the West House, it was only by chance he had run into his sister but his plan to work his way around to see what everybody had to say was working conveniently well. Ria had a message for Mio, Mio had suggested checking in on the boys. So that's what Fuu was doing, heading for the Royal Guard's training area in search of his father and Alizeti.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zahi was grumbling. "She won't quit just when you get married. It'll never end." The low rumbling was nearly constant with the grumpy lion nearby, and poor Alizeti was having to deal with it himself.

"I'm certain she won't always be like this," Alizeti said, trying to calm down the older male. "She'll be back, then you can deal with her then."

"Hah, like that's going to do anything! She's too much like me, and I hate it."

Alizeti wisely was quiet, and this was when he noticed that Fuu was coming closer. His eyes changed to a save me! sort of look, as he was tired of being alone with the temperamental Lord.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:28 pm
Fuu caught Alizeti's eye when he sent his nonverbal plea for help and offered a small reassuring smile. Mio had been smart to send someone to keep them company, though it was just luck that he had been around. Lucky for Alizeti, at least.

"Good afternoon," he greeted the pair when he was within earshot, looking back and forth between them, "Father, Alizeti."

He said no more, instead waiting to see how his joining them was taken. Mother had warned him to be careful but it would be worse not to announce himself if Zahi thought he was alone with Alizeti.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:50 pm
Zahi growled. He recognized the voice, but that didn't mean that he was going to react to it properly. He was still pissed off about his daughter and her stupid ways. Females were supposed to listen, not being the one making all the noise. "Chao," he finally said after he initially calmed down. "I'm sure you've heard about your...sister...earlier."

Alizeti could tell that Zahi was trying to suppress his anger around his son. The truth of how sexist the Lord could be was very, very true. It was only by circumstance that Alizeti was stuck with him right now. Normally he was lingering with the Royal Guard, trying to make himself into more than just a lowly hunter. "Yes, well...I'm sure she'll return soon." He was worried about his soon-to-be wife, moreso for his own safety.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 pm
Weighing his options, Fuu decided the best bet was to be honest. Can't get caught in a lie if you don't lie, it might have been easier now but it would be far, far worse later if he said something only to placate the lord.

"I did, but I'm not sure I would have if I hadn't run into her on my way back from a walk," he said, hoping it would be some small comfort to know that it wasn't something immediately obvious to everybody. Though if they had scared off the Royal Guards from here and if they had been loud about arguing in the central lands, well, it probably would travel fairly fast.

"She'll be back by sunset," he added when Alizeti spoke. It would be soon enough, it was getting later in the afternoon now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 pm
Zahi sulked. "She knew she shouldn't have run off anyway." He didn't think he was going to be in a much better mood once she did return. Ria's only salvation would be her mother, but that was how it normally was. Mio kept Zahi in check.

Alizeti was growing tired of having to deal with the Lord, but there was nothing that he could do. He was still at the mercy of everyone in the House. He glanced from Fuu to Zahi, keeping his mouth shut for the moment.

"Sunset?" Zahi finally spoke again, grumbling. "She better hope I don't see her when she comes back or so help me..." He glanced at Alizeti. "We'd be doing this blasted wedding tonight if I had the choice."  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:38 pm
Fuu stayed quiet too, only nodding when Zahi said she knew better than to run off. It wasn't smart, it wasn't surprising but obviously it was still very frustrating. And still, Alizeti was stuck here, listening to the lord grumble.

"If you'd like to take a break, father, I can entertain Alizeti for a while," he said and he opened his mouth to say more but thought better of pointing out that nothing was going on right now anyway. It was better than risking any dangerous commentary on the situation and perhaps Zahi would like a better chance for the whole 'out of sight, out of mind' kind of break.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:46 pm
Zahi narrowed his eyes at his son. What was he up to? The older lion couldn't quite help himself as he tried to develop any ideas. Well, whatever. Zahi had more things to do than to babysit this outsider brat. He waved a paw around in acceptance. "Sure, sure. I think I'll round up the Royal Guards and see if we can locate Ria."

Alizeti was relieved that he was going to parting ways with Zahi, but he was starting to worry about Ria's safety. It seemed there was always more going on than he could understand. Hopefully he would be able to work something out with the heiress soon, so he wasn't always so left in the dark.

"I won't drag her back," Zahi grunted. "Just make sure she isn't crossing too far out in our lands." The girl was foolish, and he didn't need her making things into more of a mess. Or worse, letting the other Houses know of her failures.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:53 pm
He could see the suspicious look his father was giving him and Fuu smiled stubbornly back at him.

"I won't take him far, I promise," he said, and looked over to Alizeti when Zahi gave them permission to go. It was unfortunate that they would go look for Ria but it was reassuring they weren't going to drag her back. It probably was the smarter choice, but that wasn't up to Fuu to worry about. Neither Ria nor, more importantly, Mio would have liked if things got bad enough they would have required more forceful handling.

"Alright," he said, "We'll stick around here so it's easy to find us if you need us."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm
"Good," said the Lord of the West House, and he nodded to both of them in a gruff manner before slinking off to gather up his guard. Knowing them, they never strayed too far from their lord so he would be off on Ria's trail quickly.

Alizeti released a sigh he had been holding for a while. "Thanks, Chao. I didn't know how long I was going to have to stick with him before someone decided to remove me from him." It didn't sound quite the best, but there were few that enjoyed spending time with the Lord.

"Let's at least move away from this spot," Alizeti pleaded. Anywhere but here, even if the need to stick close limited the amount of places they could go. He just wanted to relax for a bit.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm
Fuu nodded in return and watched his father go off until Alizeti suddenly sighed beside him, then his purple eyes were on the blue male.

"No problem," he said, "It's got to be hard on the head listening to an argument and then having to follow around the grumbling about it. I figured you could use a break, at least we're all used to these kinds of fights."

He looked around thoughtfully before taking a couple steps off in the same direction had had been walking to get here- they would be farther from the throne but still in the area if they didn't go too far.

"Let's see what we can find out here."

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff