Reply Adult Furries Guild
So....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDemonic_FagxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:40 am
XxDemonic_FagxX has been banned for being Ren, who's full name I've already forgotten...

It is pretty easy to conclude this because:
1. The subject matter was over a month old, drudged up out of the blue for no reason.
2. While defending another user isn't a problem, using the same language as said user will arouse suspicion.
3. Name similarities already arousing suspicion.
4. The guild has been more active lately than it has been before. Randomly jumping up and saying "yeah, it's for sure dead now" makes less sense. Someone who would hold a grudge against the guild would be more likely to express negative feelings while proclaiming its death. Not a total reason, but it would be further motivation for Ren.

Topic text was removed to discourage further unnecessary drama for other users and new users.

Don't worry everyone! Just a random moderating things. Enjoy using our forum! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 pm
I just joined, so at least I can contribute by giving a shot at reviving this place :I
Hell, I don't have much to do on gaia anymore these days :c

And yes, this Ren person who got banned for saying what he did is kinda...bullshitty :c  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 pm
Ren was banned not because they brought up controversial points, but for insulting other users and groups.They were also disrespectful towards various groups and users.

Ren had been warned multiple times and had been given more than three chances to stop on more than three separate occasions. The moderators here were more than lenient, me included.

If you or others wish to know why Ren was banned, the link is here, though the user name changes throughout. This was the final straw:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20706043&page=1
It is not acceptable to reply to this persons posts. This is for those curious. I will personally delete replies made to them, as they cannot reply and for good reason. That debate is over. However, if you wish to post in that thread and express your thoughts regarding religion in a respectful manner, go right ahead! 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games