Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 14 Open: 8/5 - 8/19 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:46 am
Get a friend to post a legitimate application and you'll both get 5k.
You can get as many friends to post as you'd like, there is no limit.
Your friend must put WHO they were referred by!

Example:
KillerWhale must put SuzyQ sent me here/referred me in his post.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 pm
Name: Anbu Kira

Quest: Lady Chimes

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well, I finally finished my quest for Dante's Divine Verdict with the help of tips and getting items here. So, I would like to keep getting the items I want until I don't want to quest anymore. With the extra gold, I would love to help with other people's quests. Also, I would greatly appreciate the help.

scottietrademark

Peppy Lover

lele-hime

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 am
Name: lele-hime

Quest: Golden Laurels

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Like many others, I’ve been working hard to finish my quests. : ) I’ve been exchanging, vending etc. But still, I have a long way to go. I would really appreciate help of any kind. : ) Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 am

ĦƗβƗŞĆỮŞ
∂єłıcαтє вєαυтy

Name: MelonBallBounce

Quest: Summer Gardener

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I love to give back to the community, since I've been so lucky to receive wonderful donations, I want to give others that joy and open my own Charity in the next couple months.

A donation from this loverly guild would enable me to finish my quests so I can get onto fulfilling my real dream here. biggrin

❀❀❀
User Image
(Link Shortened, will cause redirection notice)

The Melody Pond

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 am
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Mini Angel Wings

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am questing for Angel Mini Wings because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. Sometimes, I play booty grabbing. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 am
Name: Rannchan

Quest: Every Blue Wig in Gaia

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

Working hard at getting the wigs! A tough quest with emotional ties.  

Rannchan
Crew

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

turangalila

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:26 pm
            || my name :: Yllir

quest :: fuzzy penguin slippers

quest link :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

why do you think you deserve help from us? :: well, i guess i've wanted fuzzy penguin slippers for as long as i've been on gaia and i've worked hard to get my first million gold, but frankly, the sooner i finish questing for myself, the sooner i can start giving back in charities. hahahah that's probably why it's taken so long to get the slippers in the first place; i donate too much. anyway, i'd really appreciate it any help i can get. (:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:27 pm
Name: klein_framboosje

Quest: dreamavi, containing a crimson marionette, and katana

Quest Link: User Image & in signature

Why do you think you deserve help from us? it's an epic quest where i need some help on (i don't think i'm able to get 35 mil on my own) even though i draw/vend and post in forums for gold  

Kotoro Chan

Marinda H

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 pm
Name: Marinda H

Quest: Masquerade (any)

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I have no money at the moment (used the last of it to buy a profile), and I would love some help, no matter the size. I work hard toward my own money, by playing zOMG and doing forum stuff. Danks~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:53 pm
Name: Wisdom Chie

Quest: Golden Laurels

Well, this will be the last item I'm questing, and then I'll be done. It'll help me dream come true. Thank you for the time. 3nodding  

AllisonAi

Oni Omoni

Shy Husband

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:58 pm
Name: Bloodfire Oni

Quest: Carlos the Alpaca

Quest Link: My Quest

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Its the last item for my dream avi and would be grateful if you could help. Thanks for your time :]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 pm
Name: Aquas

Quest: Little Lucie

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: Welp, I'm just about to reach part of my goal for this item after countless bumps, freebie chibi tips, and generous people. If you guys could help me get this first chunk of my quest done, I'd forever be grateful for it. <3

Aquas

Bashful Dabbler

nii_chan222

Ruthless Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:22 pm
Name: nii_chan222

Quest: Oisin's Blessing

Quest Link:User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I think the eyes in this item are absolutely beautiful.
I have full faith that I can get this item if I work hard with help along the way. I work everyday on it by bumping my glows, grabbing from other tanks, and participating in contests and a charity, like many other people here. I still have a couple of items on my dream avi to obtain, but I figured i'd work from the highest priced item to the lowest. Also, after this quest I think I would like to take a little break and help some of the people i've met within the charity I go to, they're all really kind and interesting people :3 -I'll possibly refer a couple here over time xD :]-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 am
Name::
Immortal Nobody

Quest::
Dullahan's Edge 1.4m//2.6m

Quest Link::
User Image

I randomly donate to other people or help them in other ways. I've also been setting goals for my own quest to keep me on track.

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:27 pm
Name: -ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Quest; A dream avatar ; u; (still need about 1.4mil)

Quest Link; ƞəʋɜʁɇɴժіռց

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I managed (with help) to get all but two items, but those last two items keep soaring in price. One was 800k and now it's 1million. I can't keep up and I'm broke again after buying the last thing. I've gotten free art of the avatar so now I especially need to complete it. xD /shot

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff